News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

I'm not getting reply notifications

Previous topic - Next topic

Naiad780

I was browsing through the posts since my last visit and I realize that many people have replied to the topics I'm watching, but I don't get notification emails.  The link at the bottom of the thread says "Stop watching this topic" so obviously I'm set up to be notified.  My profile has the "always notify me of replies" option checked.  I checked my spam folder and no replies are in there.

Any ideas?

Sinestro

QuoteThe link at the bottom of the thread says "Stop watching this topic"
The link you are reffering to at the bottom of the page lets you watch topic on this site, to see them you simply click on the "Watched Topics" link at the top of the page above the "Profile" link and they will be in there. As for your e-mail notifications, I do not know anyting about it, or why it will not work, as I have had the option in my profile set a while back, and it worked fine for me, but I no longer have the option set, so I do not know what else to tell you, sorry :(
-Sinestro-

Naiad780

It seems sporadic.  For instance, I got a notification that you had replied to me just now.  It's just not consistent.

Sinestro

Yeah Naiad780, I know what you mean, I go to another website and I had my Profile Settings set so when I get a reply from a topic that I am watching, I will not get a E-Mail notification, and I got one, so it is odd.

Edit: Let me guess Naiad780, another problem on this site that occures, that you might have, (I know that I do) is that you check the box that says "Log me in automatically each visit" and it never logs you in, you have to do it manually. Well it sure is a good thing that I have Norton Password Manager installed on my computer, so that way it fills in my "Username" and "Password" for me, and is all I have to do is hit "Submit" :wink:
-Sinestro-