News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

password wont work

Previous topic - Next topic

Logic

do you delete your cookies often? If you delete your cookies, it means you will have to log in again after.
We are not truly lost, until we lose ourselves.

Links Shadow

Or another thing that could be happening is that you might be clicking the "logout" link which also prevents you from being automatically logged in.  In other words when you are done viewing the site instead of clicking "logout" just close the browser window.

The AlphaOmega

I also recommend deleting your cookings (from the tool bar).  This has happened to me a few times as well, but is fixed in time.  It could also be the web page, not just your computer.
"Discover your own path to enlightenment with diligence".
              - Buddha

Oliver

Thanks for your help everyone:)

Oliver

Hi,

I have it set to remember my password, so whenever i come to the site, I am already logged in, but sometimes for whatever reason, i get to the site and i'm not logged in and i have to log back in by typing in my username. I type in my username and my password automatically appears but then it tells me the password was incorrect, so then i try to type it in myself, but it doesn't work, so I have to get a new password. This has happened about five times, and I always have the same password. I was wondering if a moderator or someone could shed some light?

Oliver