News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

profile not displaying all threads

Previous topic - Next topic

WalkerInTheWoods

So what's your sign?[:)]

I have noticed this too, Inguma. I am not sure why it does it but I don't think it has to do with just old posts. I have not really paid much attention to it lately because of this.
Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

Rob

Adrian,

When I go into my profile, which I use quite a lot of check up on threads I've been posting on, it sometimes consistently missed some. For instance, I've been posing on the esotieric SS thread (not sure name) in the magic section, but I can never see that in my profile.

Oh yeah I had another thought/suggestion (for here or ) - instead of having people enter their age, get them to enter DOB - that way age can be automatically updated (sub-program which runs every 12 hours?) and it comes up with your star sign in the profile. Be pretty funky.

Rob
(!!!Formerly known as Inguma!!!)
You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!

WalkerInTheWoods

Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.