News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Question

Previous topic - Next topic

Eol007

Morning,

Click on Home and you will find the link via Astral Corner.

Enjoy,

S [:)]

ImmuredSoul

Okay, I'll try that . . . thanks! [:)] [|)]

And how do you change your like profile and get all the IMs and E-Mail stuff up? (I should really try rewording this, but -- hey, why not?)

hehe, never mind  I figured it out . . . now if only I can remember my passwords . . .

(Mod note: Compiled 3 posts into 1 post)
If I am to become that which will kill me, then perhaps I should just commit suicide? - My Immured Soul

Eol007

quote:
Originally posted by ImmuredSoul

hehe, never mind [:P] I figured it out . . . now if only I can remember my passwords . . . [xx(]

There you go... no probs!

S [;)]

ImmuredSoul

I haven't really been on here that long, so I'm not exactly certain what I'm suppose to be doing or anything. Some of the stuff is easy and everything, though, but I'm a little confused about something. In some forums I have heard of the writer's section, or whatever it happens to be called, but when I click on "ALL FORUMS" I can't find it anything.
Anybody know where I can find the writer's section? If so, please help! Greatly appreciated.

The balance is almost complete!
If I am to become that which will kill me, then perhaps I should just commit suicide? - My Immured Soul