News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

What happened to Nodesofyesod?

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris_com28

I probablly haven't spelled that name correctly. But anyway I 've noticed his posts have been deleted and there's no sign of his account on the member search. It sounds like he was removed. :?

MisterJingo

Hi Chris,

I'm not too sure whats happening with Nodes. As far as I am aware he's been deleting his own posts and has deactivated his account. I'll attempt to contact him to check that everything is ok.

Chris_com28

That would be good. Do you have is e-mail to contact him though? It sounds a bit strange him deleting his own posts and deactivating his account. Moderaters usually let others know that they've been removed. It sounds like someone has hacked his account.

Nay

I doubt that is the case, this is a pretty tight site.  As far as we know right now, they were deleted by nodes.  Still waiting to hear from a couple more mods, but I doubt anyone of them would do such a thing without bringing it to the table first.

Sometimes people do just that..... delete their posts, threads, etc.  I don't find it strange one bit.

BillionNamesofGod

I was thinking the same thing.
I encouraged him to setup a website, blog, and into secondlife.
His blog and site were really interesting.

Now his domain has not been renewed, blog is empty, etc...

Really quite odd.

Does anyone know?

MisterJingo

I haven't managed to find anything out regarding this other than he removed himself and posts from the site.
It's something I've noticed with people in this area, they change their direction and suddenly try and remove trace of their movements on their regular forums/blogs etc. I guess it's a "fresh start" kind of thing.