Library

Previous topic - Next topic

LightBeam

This morning I woke up around 5:30 am, but was still sleepy. I decided to try to go back to sleep because it was the weekend and I didn't have to get up for work. Upon going back to sleep a sleep paralysis occurred and I started hearing loud noises like dishes are breaking in the kitchen. I knew that these were vibrations and no one was breaking into my house. I initiated thought of floating, but I had trouble dethatching. I started seeing a blue sky, then stars but I was seeing then through a web like energy that was blocking the view. I could see through the web the sky and the stars. I kept trying dethatching but I felt my physical body being awake too much because it was my natural time to wake up and there was no way I could keep my brain waves in delta. Eventually I was able to completely exit but my AP was short as my body woke up completely on its own and my consciousness pulled me back. But the AP was interesting because it added another piece to the puzzle of series of events I have been experiencing about Orion. When I exited I found myself in a large library, so large that the ceiling was sky high. Endless bookshelves with old looking books. The library was circular. I saw several people in there. One of them came to me and I asked her who she was. She said that she was an angel and she was going to pull me higher. She grabbed my hand and flew up. I felt the pull and I thought, huh that's nice, I don't have to make an effort to fly. She left me hovering very high towards the roof of the library in front of a section of books. I was about to ask her if she knew anything about Orion and the connection to Earth, but she was gone. Then one of the books started glowing and it pulled itself out of the shelf. The cover had glowing sign that I could not read because it was some unknown to me language, but it changed by itself into English and I was able to read the title "Constellations". Then the book opened by itself and the pages started flipping fast in front of me. They were glowing with strong energy and I could not even see the writings inside because of the glow. But I felt download of its content into my consciousness. Then I woke up, and now I have no awareness of that content. Maybe at some point the download will manifest and be translated by my physical brain. Hopefully.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Lumaza

Lightbeam, I would say that the web you were seeing is also known as the "veil" between here and "there". The reason you were stuck there is that you needed to just observe the "web" itself. Many times, we pass that "veil/web" without actually viewing it first. You know that everything happens for a reason. The veil or web is a fascinating thing to see itself!  8-)

I love those "Library" experiences. My problem is I always have the problem of maintaining the knowledge that I found there. Reading I find problematic as well. It's always some foreign Cuneiform symbolism that my Human mind can't comprehend. I'm sure that knowledge is maintained at a higher consciousness level though.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

LightBeam

Quote from: Lumaza on September 23, 2023, 16:14:35Lightbeam, I would say that the web you were seeing is also known as the "veil" between here and "there". The reason you were stuck there is that you needed to just observe the "web" itself.

Yes that was my first thought when I saw it. I said to myself "So this is the divider between the two realities". My awareness was tearing it apart/getting through, but not completely because my brain was waking my physical senses up at that same moment.
It was interesting to me because I have never seen it, as I typically don't linger long in the between. But I felt like a physicist who had just discovered dark matter and been able to see it  :-o
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Lumaza

Quote from: LightBeam on September 23, 2023, 17:35:30It was interesting to me because I have never seen it, as I typically don't linger long in the between. But I felt like a physicist who had just discovered dark matter and been able to see it  :-o
I felt that way when I first came across "the Grid". as well. It started as a visual akin to the " lie" on an old Tiger Woods Golf game. It was a dimension/realm that seemed to be creating itself the more I stayed in it. I found that some "Beings" were taking my own memories and what I would be comfortable with, to create a reality that I would like. I asked them though to show me what their realm was really like. I talked about that Grid experience a bit further at this link here:
https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome-to-out-of-body-experiences!/hi-just-introducing-myself/msg378270/#msg378270

Marie D. Jones did a great job in this interview here, speaking about the "grid/veil" that is between here and there.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

LightBeam

Quote from: Lumaza on September 23, 2023, 18:41:22Marie D. Jones did a great job in this interview here, speaking about the "grid/veil" that is between here and there.

What an excellent, excellent interview! I suggest everyone to listen to it. And I completely agree, the multiverse does have an infrastructure/fabric. I saw it today (at least parts of it) which was really awesome :)
Thanks for sharing, Lu!
Captain Jack Sparrow