News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Biological Children

Previous topic - Next topic

Nameless

I have a question for Pulse members. I would like to know how many of you have biological children. I know a few of you do but it appears most don't. I could be wrong about that as we don't usually talk about kids on this forum and I'm certainly not asking anyone to put anything out there about their kids they don't feel comfortable sharing. But I am curious.

I have 3 biological children.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Xanth

I've been with my wife for almost twenty years, married for six... no kids.  Don't want any.

I dunno about anyone else, but I look around the world right now and see no reason to bring another life into this mess of a world.  That and financially, it makes no sense.

We're happy scuba diving the world now.  :)

LightBeam

I dont have children and I know why. I have the knowing that I have done the family thing so many times from so many different aspects that I have nothing else to learn from these scenarios. I know that in this life I have chosen to be free to dive deep into the inner self without distractions of earth dramas, to explore and act spontaneously on opportunities for adventures. I feel content the way I am in the now. I feel so connected to everything and everyone. I never feel alone or lonely. My mind is stretched far into all corners of the multiverse that it is truly indescribable how I feel every moment of every day. At times I feel like my mind does not have the capacity the hold all that excitement and passion of knowing what I know.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

omcasey

No children. I seemed to know at a very young age ( 6 ) I would not be doing that.

Never married, either. - yet another warrior-monk lifetime.

It is a template I tend to choose often.

Tak

No children! Xanth and Lightbeam have told the exact reason, it's exactly how I feel. Since I was a child, I knew it very well. It makes me nervous to think that someone else will depend on me to survive or be happy. I love being alone, introspection, reading, meditating, make art, work from home. I love silence, sometimes I'm wearing sound-canceling earmuffs around the house  :-D . Although I also have my counterpart, I love traveling for months as a backpacker and meeting people from all over the world, and spending days in the mountains until the food runs out and drinking from the waterfalls (alone or with friends) is what I enjoy most on Earth! I consider myself a Free Spirit, I don't like someone depending on me, it's just me and my crazy things.

I know I have a lot of love to give to the world and many desires to help, this world is a mess and needs a lot from us. I always do what I can for those who need it, but not in the familiar way. 

I really admire those who have children! They have truly sacrificed a part of their lives for Love. One of my best friends recently had her baby and it was 14 hours of labor, 40 hours without sleeping, wow... a warrior, I couldn't. She is a very sweet girl and at only two months old she has a very deep look, I know she is an advanced Soul and I'm happy to be a kind of aunt to her! In fact, before she was born, she was the one who woke me up in a lucid dream and took me by the hand through a door where I entered the Void, and I wonder if we had really met on a higher plane. I saw her as a five year old girl, very beautiful.
.~Exploring the Wonders of Consciousness~.

Lumaza

Dolores Cannon spoke of this very thing when talking about the "3 waves of Volunteers". She spoke about the fact that many of the Volunteers or "Wanderers", will either not have any children or became separated from their families in one way or another. I too fit into that category.

I wanted to share something with all of you here and have been awaiting a post that seemed fitting to do that. My wife, Mary Jo, who has transitioned to her next reality, had subscribed to a theme of the day site called "Heron Dance Art Studio". Every day, they email either a poem or some kind of inspirational words to MJ's email account. They are very uplifting, and I find that reading them in the morning when I first arise is a great way to begin the day!  :-)

This one came the other day and it had "Astral Pulse members" written all over it. The words were written like they were made for many of us here. I am not going to copy and paste it because I don't want to break any copyright laws. I will give you the link to it instead. I am not up on what is acceptable on the web, when it comes to posting things written by famous Authors and Poets. If it is okay to post the words, I will do that here. for now, here is just a link to the site. The article is called "Magic Doesn't Like Living in a Box". Enjoy!  :-)  I did!  8-)  :-)

https://herondance.org/magic-box
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

EscapeVelocity

Excellent and insightful comments from everyone. Agreed with most everything said. Thank you! great thread, Nameless!

No children and never married.
I strongly intuited this as a form of pre-programming for this life at age 8, although the understanding of it required decades to sink in. The circumstances of my early family life, the psychic phenomenae that manifested, the ET abductions since age 5- all served to make me realize that I was an outlier and an outsider, a loner. Maybe ET, maybe hybrid...actually, I think a number of us have come recently, if not directly, from ET life experiences. For me, this condition has created a dichotomous struggle between needing friends and social interaction (small group quality versus large crowds) and the absolute requirement of periods of isolation for meditation, reflection, processing.

The Three Waves of Volunteers or Wanderers concept really resonated with me, as well; especially the idea that the First Wave had so much difficulty adjusting to human life; that is me.
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

Volgerle

No wife, no kids. Yep. I fit the pattern and I see there's one for sure.

I resonate a lot with what has been written here and actually am amazed how many of the 'core' members' lives here are 'the same' like me or at least similar.  :-o 

Thanks, Nameless, for making this thread. Nice to meet and talk to some 'similar souls' at least online because I had and have a hard time finding them in physicality.

Certainly I have been a 'loner' (hate that word) for most of my life. Especially regarding my inner being and state of mind. Yes, periods with 'relationships' and some friends (not many) I had but it never went too deep. Now I actually have only 1 friend left, well, better than nothing.

If I remember correctly from Dolores' work, I might be a 'second waver' or a kind of early scout for them, since I was born a little before that (1968). I also remember her writing that most of the 3-Wavers  don't want to attract more karma which having children can cause. Not sure if this is right though. I know from one past life I was a woman (yeah, guess who ... it's 'Sinera' :roll: ) with 3 children but 2 were early infant deaths - maybe another reason for me not having children in this life?

I seem to be also (although by mere self-diagnosis) a slight case of aspergers, or at least I am a very focussed introvert who needs a lot of 'me-time', but I'm not 'shy', there is a difference.

Unlike most here, however, I often in my life and also at this time suffer from my 'lonely' situation. I do not have depression but all my life I am 'melancholic' and sometimes it is hard for me to be so alone although I also need it. There's sadness for sure. Sometime anger why I came here and chose this life. Then again I love it because I do a lot of creative and productive things I could not do as a family man or not as 'effective'. So altogether a real dilemma it is.

EV put this situation so eloquently with the words ...

"a dichotomous struggle between needing friends and social interaction (small group quality versus large crowds) and the absolute requirement of periods of isolation for meditation, reflection, processing."

That also describes my life for sure.

I always had this quagmire situation, even since my school days where I was 'shy' indeed but did not want to be without friends. I found some guys who were 'like' me occasionally, but not many. 
I also was bullied for being 'shy' by the 'normie' class mates, well, I survived it all, but I know that not all do and take their lives early. I was lucky to have been too cowardly to do this but also had a good family home serving as a retreat with my parents and uncles, aunts, grannies, etc.
My relationship to my sister is not good and never was, altough she is also a 'starseed' kid for sure, so she 'told' me once. My now very old parents whom I care for right now (roles reversed if you will) always were more earth-bound it seems, certainly my mother.

I had a later phase as a youth where I tried becoming more extrovert, mostly in my 'roaring twenties', even played in bands as musician and went to parties, took drugs, the usual silly stuff you do as youngster, etc, but was never too happy with it. The melancholy and the feeling of being a mis-fit stayed always in the background.

My ET connection is also there which many here seem to have (see the other thread(s) on it). I admit I was never interested in exploring this connection but now it seems it became unavoidable to 'face' it due to some of my OBEs it seems. I do not really like this fact though since I wanted to focus on my Higher Self more than other lives (human or not) and never asked for these experiences. It seems you don't always get what you ask for.  :wink:

Last not least, since it interests me, there is the Carl-Jung-based personality test I made years ago and turned out to be an INFJ type, here's the results copied:

"Your Type is INFJ
Strength of the preferences %:
Introverted 100%
Intuitive 62%
Feeling 12%
Judging 22% "

I really wonder how many are INFJs here, too? Would love to know if anyone did the test too. I would assume a few more INFJs round here.
(And here's a test if you are interested: https://www.humanmetrics.com/personality/test )

omcasey

QuoteI really wonder how many are INFJs here, too? Would love to know if anyone did the test too. I would assume a few more INFJs round here.

Mhmm. Ted Vollers from the MBT board asked me to do one years ago.

He, too, tested as INFJ ( growing toward INFP ).

Tak

Quote from: Volgerle on December 05, 2023, 10:48:16I really wonder how many are INFJs here, too? Would love to know if anyone did the test too. I would assume a few more INFJs round here.

Interesting test :-)

INFJ
Introvert(75%)  iNtuitive(19%)  Feeling(28%)  Judging(6%)

You have distinct preference of Introversion over Extraversion (75%)
You have slight preference of Intuition over Sensing (19%)
You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (28%)
You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (6%)
.~Exploring the Wonders of Consciousness~.

Xanth

Quote from: omcasey on December 05, 2023, 11:50:00

Mhmm. Ted Vollers from the MBT board asked me to do one years ago.

He, too, tested as INFJ ( growing toward INFP ).
Awww Ted, I miss him.  He had such a direct way to moderate.  I loved it.

Nameless

INFJ
Introvert(60%)  iNtuitive(9%)  Feeling(9%)  Judging(19%)

You have distinct preference of Introversion over Extraversion (60%)
    You have slight preference of Intuition over Sensing (9%)
    You have slight preference of Feeling over Thinking (9%)
    You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (19%)

I missed one of the questions which would have changed the results slightly but still would have been the same overall.

Interestingly I took the full Briggs/Myer test way back when and got the same overall results. Seems we (I at least) haven't changed much in the way of basic character.

I want to tell you all how much I appreciate your insights and discussion. I have much more to say but will have to come back to it. Spaghetti is calling my name...
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

tides2dust

I'm 35 and have no biological children at the moment. I do think I have a girl waiting for me, she has visited me in the astral. I once shared my astral body with her and she was pure joy. Her name in the astral was Abigail. I am convinced I have a daughter out there.

With regards to the personality test...

I took it June 2023,

INFP
Introvert(3%) iNtuitive(28%) Feeling(34%) Perceiving(9%)

You have marginal or no preference of Introversion over Extraversion (3%)
You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (28%)
You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (34%)
You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (9%)

And I took it again, just now-

INFJ
Introvert(9%)  iNtuitive(28%)  Feeling(28%)  Judging(6%)

You have slight preference of Introversion over Extraversion (9%)
You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (6%)

Interesting to me that I am in a delicate limbo between Perceiving and Judging-

omcasey

I just took the test to see what is current >>

INFJ
Introvert(47%)  iNtuitive(28%)  Feeling(28%)  Judging(1%)

You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (47%)
You have marginal or no preference of Judging over Perceiving (1%)

LightBeam

For those who desire face to face socializing with like minded people and make friends, there is a website meetup.com where you can find groups of all types of interests getting together. There are book club groups, people that organize hikes, people who are interested in art, and there are groups for meditation, yoga, healing, maybe even astral projection in your area.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Nameless

This conversation really lifted the lid. I feel closer to all of you than ever before. I find it odd that I do have children and yet at my heart I feel much the same as all of you. It's been a puzzle and a bafflement to me for years even after reading the great insights of those of the caliber of Delores Cannon whom I admire so much.

But in reading all of your responses and many books my insights have greatly clarified. So this is where I disagree (at least for me personally).

I heard many times the concerns of bringing children into the world with all it's heartache and depravity, but it is still their choice to come here, just as we chose. And as I have admitted before I am not a huge proponent of Karma (with a big K). Little karma here in the now, sure. But what do I know other than my own experience?

I've always felt that I was keeping a promise, I came here with an intent AND a promise. That promise being to the (souls) that inhabit my children's bodies. I promised to provide them safe passage, after that they are on their own. I don't feel this as karmic or a kind of trap.

I guess I knew it would be hard and tried vainly to ignore that responsibility for most of my life. But apparently I did ask my 'helpers' to keep me on the straight and narrow. They did a wonderful job although I do feel like I want to sucker punch them first chance I get. But now I am satisfied, I still long for solitude and pine for a time when I can take a long walk and not worry about anyone. I realize now that I made this arrangement this one last time. Because after this someone else will have to take up this mantle.

I feel so blessed to have lived the life I lived, family, children, now grandchildren. But I am also so very blessed to have met each and everyone of you who have lived the life I only dreamed about. Thank you all for you contributions, your heart, your thoughts, sharing the part of you I resonate so well with.

Elaine/Nameless

desert-rat

I have an adult daughter.  3 grand kids.

Adrian

I have three sons I raised alone for 20 years, which was a blessing in many ways. They are now in their 30's and all happy and healthy.
https://ourultimatereality.com/
Vincit Omnia Veritas