News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Seasoned Astral Traveller Looking for Community

Previous topic - Next topic

athoward

Hi, I'm Antwand.

I've had vivid dreams for as long as I can remember, but the idea of astral travel and related topics didn't happen until my teenage years.

My first sleep paralysis experience was terrifying. Image being strapped down by covers that magically came alive. There was a presence which felt like it was coming down the hallway. I prayed to a deity and the covers released their grip. Another experience was like falling down a red, black void during the vibrational stage which I didn't know of at the time.

After those, I learned a little more of astral projection and lucid dreaming. By that point, I begin "feeling into" the vibrational state and not being so afraid of it, but most of my dreams I became aware of shortly before they ended.

After my college experience, my astral travels reached an entirely different level. I had projected so much into my astral neighborhood that I began mapping out the 5D landscape. I saw many different animal-like buildings and shapeshifters. I talked to parallel family members as if transcending space and time was nothing, kind of like in Rick and Morty. I was able in many dimensions to create objects with my mind, and divine beings brought me to private worlds with their own time sequences to show me messages. While as a teenager I was asking endless questions, within the last few years I've begin receiving answers on the nature of 5D.

I have a wealth of different metaphysical experiences, and I've been wanting to share them again. Normally they happen in the morning around 4-5AM, and I escape the apartment into whatever realms are around.

So hello  :-D

tides2dust

Hi Antwand,

Welcome to the astral pulse. I'm a bit of a newbie, but welcome nonetheless.  :-) You've had quite the experiences, and a really solid website. I look forward to reading more.

The link to your blog doesn't work, but I went ahead and subscribed to your youtube channel. It looks like you're doing a lot of great work, keep it up.

Eric

Xanth

Welcome to the Astral Pulse!

We'll definitely help you gain a bit more control over those Sleep Paralysis experiences.  :)

LightBeam

Welcome, athoward! We like discussing interesting concepts. Feel free to share your experiences! :)
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Tak

Welcome to The Pulse Antwand!  :-)
It sounds like you have great adventures to share, it will be a pleasure to read your experiences, go ahead! I learn a lot from these exchanges.
Sometimes I feel like I'm in an episode of Rick and Morty too.

Greetings! ☆
.~Exploring the Wonders of Consciousness~.

athoward

Quote from: Tak on February 10, 2024, 08:40:05

I had fallen into a black hole once. That wasn't pleasant. Even if light can't escape them and you get spaghettified, you still come to on the other side as if they were magic portals.

Nameless

Hello and welcome to the Pulse where the learning never stops.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Kodemaster

JenX
Choose empathy. It costs nothing.
Curious about #Welsh? https://www.youtube.com/@JenXOfficialEDM Learn with us!

fowlskins

welcome to the astral pulse
some of the most experienced helpful people here

Volgerle

Xanth

Quote from: fowlskins on February 14, 2024, 17:59:08welcome to the astral pulse
some of the most experienced helpful people here
Sometimes I forget just how experienced our great group here is.  :)
Ya'll rock!  <3

Lumaza

Late to the show here, but welcome to the Astral Pulse athoward. You are amongst those that understand what you are sharing and going through. We have all been led to, or directed towards, following this new path of exploration.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla