Spirit Teleporter

Previous topic - Next topic

LightBeam

Well, the spirit teleporting machine or as I call it spirit teleporter is the bed. This is a fact and not an assumption. I realized it about a week ago and every time I go to bed, I repeat, I am entering the spirit teleporter. So, if I am in this teleporting machine, there is no question my spirit WILL be teleported tonight with my awareness. I am expecting to be aware of the teleportation.
When you lay down, ensure to FEEL like you are in a machine and KNOW what that machine is about to do.
Since I have been doing just this and no AP techniques, I've had 7 OBEs on a row. This has NEVER happened before. I typically have maybe 1 AP every two weeks doing visualization/motion technique, bhut never like that so many on a row. Give it a try.

Last night's AP was interesting because I knew I was in a different year. I asked the young girl who was near me "Tell me what date and year is it". She looked at me like I was a loony. I repeated, "please tell me the date". She said February 19th. I said. "I know it's Feb19th but what year"? Again, she looked at me like I was crazy and said 1985. I said "Ha, I am from 2024, and I can see that in that year you are a school teacher. She didn't know what to say. I walked away to explore the area. 
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

omcasey

Excellent! I like it!!!

Xanth

That really is a great way to look at it!  It can take you to any place you can imagine. :)

fowlskins

I tried this a few time last night but for some reason kept thinking of it as a Time Machine rather than teleporter so probably handicapped myself
Been watching to much dr who with the kids

Tak

Nice Lightbeam! I like the Spirit Teleporter... you know, I never said it by that name, but I also believe that bedtime is the time to live great adventures... where for a moment all the conditioning and filters fall away and our true identity is revealed. Unfortunately, we don't remember that that happens most of the time. I will try your technique, since in my case the technique I use is MILD, sleep 4 hours, wake up, induce, go back to sleep. But sometimes it's too hard for me to go back to sleep again and all this takes me many hours, plus sometimes I spend up to an hour and a half writing thousands of details in my dream journal when I wake up. It's too much! I can only do it in my free time and not when I have to work, so I'm looking for something faster. However, I have a lot of spontaneous lucid dreams on nights that I don't intend to practice, so I know that somehow it's possible to directly induce it from the beginning. We can have more practices that way. 

Congratulations on your progress! And thanks for this reminder.
.~Exploring the Wonders of Consciousness~.

LightBeam

Quote from: fowlskins on February 21, 2024, 05:16:16I tried this a few time last night but for some reason kept thinking of it as a Time Machine rather than teleporter so probably handicapped myself
Been watching to much dr who with the kids

That could trick our mind, yes. How about feeling that the bottom of the bed is emanating energy since it is a teleporting machine you have turned it on, and this energy is penetrating into your energy body, jumpstarting a buzzing sensation which indicates raising the vibration rate. Feel the buzzing sensation and hold it as long as you can as you are falling asleep. So, it would be like not only thinking of your bed as a teleporter, but actually turning on the machine and experiencing what it does to you.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Volgerle

I need to get one of these too! ... Oh wait ... I now noticed ... I already have one in my bedroom.
:-D

Good strategy. I will tell entering the 'machine' myself now also every night before sleep and hope it will get results.
8-)