News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Recent posts

Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Discussion: What is your t...
Last post by Adrian - Yesterday at 05:17:09
dontco - if you would like a much more complete insight into the answers to your questions, you are most welcome to download my book "The Meaning of Life".

Simply go to my website, link in the footer of this post, go to Book Downloads, and click the download button for the book.
Last post by dontco - May 09, 2024, 12:20:40

Quote from: LightBeam on May 05, 2024, 22:30:02Hi Dontco, here is my personal view.
Lets start with the top -All That Is (God/the Source/the Force, etc). All That Is has infinite expressions that exist simultaneously. One of these expressions are human characters. All characters exist to keep rediscovering their greater selves from different points of view and ultimately who they truly are - God. The experiences themselves many times are set up in a linear fashion so the characters can experience a story, one film snap shot at a time. To experience learning, discovering, adventures, love, growth, excitement, bliss. But all these positive things would not be possible to be experienced in full force if polarity was not a part of the game programming. The overcome challenges make the reward so much sweeter. To make yourself forget what love is and then rediscover it, is absolutely exhilarating. Imagine infinite discoveries through eternal journeys and infinite emotions that cant even be described with human words. They have to be felt. I have felt what I have described above through my many astral adventures and through knowing that comes from within. And I share them here hoping others can get inspired to keep discovering wonders of their own and to feel that they are never alone in their journeys. That we are together as one.

@LightBeam thank you, what a beautiful point of view! nice to meet you. I really enjoyed reading your answer. It reminds me of Neville Goddard's lecture about the world being a stage.
I agree about the polarity part, even though it might be the hard part, when I look at it from a "human" point of view. I think that looking at it from a greater perspective might be important for leading a happier life, at least for me.

Quote from: Adrian on May 06, 2024, 04:59:20Brilliantly and eloquently stated as always LightBeam.

The human experience is the evolution, transition, from ego to Divine Love, and from duality to Oneness. The ego focusses on, and relates to self, mostly through material possessions and gain, service to self. To evolve and progress, a human Soul must transition from a service to self to primarily service to others, out of Unconditional Love, and from the desire for material possessions, transitioning to Oneness with Source, which includes All that Is.

Most humans transitioning from Earth have yet to accomplish this evolution, which is why the Astral exists - the "astral body" is the Soul, which is still weighed down by duality. The Soul, and therefore astral body is transient, and when evolution is attained, the Soul dissipates, and we  exist as pure Eternal Spirit, as pure Mind, Spirit and Consciousness, One with Divine Love. 

@Adrian thank you for taking the time to answer! nice to meet you. What an interesting point of view! gave me a lot to ponder about (and I did). Loved it. I can say personally that I'm still on this journey, for sure. And it's a good thing.

Quote from: Tak on May 08, 2024, 20:04:09Hello Dontco, welcome to the forum! Nice to see you here. Our mods could not have expressed it in more beautiful and better words, I share that vision of the reality that surrounds us. I think we are here, above all, to find our true essence again, despite all the filters and human conditioning imposed. The polarity issue is interesting, and I think it is what I particularly came to work on most, accepting my own lights and shadows, as well as those of others, since only by accepting we feel at peace and not in crisis. And that does not means not working hard to improve. Understand that in the end, everything is a spectrum of the same thing to different degrees. I have trouble accepting the extreme violence that exists in this world, but I like to think that humanity is heading towards a more spiritual and less barbaric era...

In my non-physical experiences, as far as I got, is to experience that the Ego is only a tool, as said here, constructed to develop this human life, but that we all belong to a single and infinite mind, like cells into a huge neural network, connected from many different points. Individuality is not lost, but at the same time we are part of a larger living organism. I would love to experience it again one day. I can say firsthand that it is like that. 

I also think that the reason for being here can vary for everyone and one has to discover their own path.

Hi, @Tak ! great to see you again (we met in the past, on the Out Of Body boards). Thank you for your kind words and the time you took to write this. I agree with what you said about polarity, even though accepting the shadow parts can actually be very hard. I share your vision of hoping that humanity will go into a more spiritual era, a less violent one. I'm curious to think about how humanity will look like in 100 years. But if we think about Monroe's vision about the end of times, it makes me more hopeful.

Thank you!
Have a meaningful day  :lol:

Last post by Tak - May 08, 2024, 20:04:09
Hello Dontco, welcome to the forum! Nice to see you here. Our mods could not have expressed it in more beautiful and better words, I share that vision of the reality that surrounds us. I think we are here, above all, to find our true essence again, despite all the filters and human conditioning imposed. The polarity issue is interesting, and I think it is what I particularly came to work on most, accepting my own lights and shadows, as well as those of others, since only by accepting we feel at peace and not in crisis. And that does not means not working hard to improve. Understand that in the end, everything is a spectrum of the same thing to different degrees. I have trouble accepting the extreme violence that exists in this world, but I like to think that humanity is heading towards a more spiritual and less barbaric era...

In my non-physical experiences, as far as I got, is to experience that the Ego is only a tool, as said here, constructed to develop this human life, but that we all belong to a single and infinite mind, like cells into a huge neural network, connected from many different points. Individuality is not lost, but at the same time we are part of a larger living organism. I would love to experience it again one day. I can say firsthand that it is like that. 

I also think that the reason for being here can vary for everyone and one has to discover their own path.

TY!

Nice Day.
Welcome to Astral Chat! / Interesting Bashar session
Last post by LightBeam - May 08, 2024, 11:56:54
This session of Bashar is very interesting, but if you dont want to listen to the whole thing, at least hear the few minutes from 22:05 mark.  :-D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3-QfY1qxCI

Last post by Adrian - May 06, 2024, 04:59:20
Brilliantly and eloquently stated as always LightBeam.

The human experience is the evolution, transition, from ego to Divine Love, and from duality to Oneness. The ego focusses on, and relates to self, mostly through material possessions and gain, service to self. To evolve and progress, a human Soul must transition from a service to self to primarily service to others, out of Unconditional Love, and from the desire for material possessions, transitioning to Oneness with Source, which includes All that Is.

Most humans transitioning from Earth have yet to accomplish this evolution, which is why the Astral exists - the "astral body" is the Soul, which is still weighed down by duality. The Soul, and therefore astral body is transient, and when evolution is attained, the Soul dissipates, and we  exist as pure Eternal Spirit, as pure Mind, Spirit and Consciousness, One with Divine Love. 
Hello i was a child i was terrified of darkness i guess all children do my English is not very good
i started to get repressed memories back when i was a little boy i decide to fight my fear of darkness
so i went in basement it was pitch black darkness i sit there i would just stare in darkness
so darkness felt familiar i was not as scared i guess i kind explore my body with my mind like focus on different
part of my body some times later idk how long i found my self floating by my body and for some reason i had this idea to stop my heart with my hands and i did it stopped i panicked and i try to get my heart beat again
then out of curiosity i would repeat it over and over till i head loud man voice
he said something like why did you summon me mortal i dont remember more conversation but i think it was death
meaby i just breath to much gas and hallucinate it

Last post by LightBeam - May 05, 2024, 22:30:02
Hi Dontco, here is my personal view.
Lets start with the top -All That Is (God/the Source/the Force, etc). All That Is has infinite expressions that exist simultaneously. One of these expressions are human characters. All characters exist to keep rediscovering their greater selves from different points of view and ultimately who they truly are - God. The experiences themselves many times are set up in a linear fashion so the characters can experience a story, one film snap shot at a time. To experience learning, discovering, adventures, love, growth, excitement, bliss. But all these positive things would not be possible to be experienced in full force if polarity was not a part of the game programming. The overcome challenges make the reward so much sweeter. To make yourself forget what love is and then rediscover it, is absolutely exhilarating. Imagine infinite discoveries through eternal journeys and infinite emotions that cant even be described with human words. They have to be felt. I have felt what I have described above through my many astral adventures and through knowing that comes from within. And I share them here hoping others can get inspired to keep discovering wonders of their own and to feel that they are never alone in their journeys. That we are together as one.
Another excellent video (and YouTube channel):

https://youtu.be/Wly9_qN-jZ0?si=RajWeKfb14Lm1X-s
Welcome to Astral Chat! / Discussion: What is your theor...
Last post by dontco - May 05, 2024, 11:59:22
Hello! I'm rather new to this forum, so nice to meet you. Seems like there are alot of interesting people, here :) Loads for me to learn and I'm happy to.

I'm in a rather phylosophical mood lately, and I thought this would be a good place to ask this question, also as a nice way to get to know you... Why do you personally think we as humans exist?
And/ or what personal discoveries did you make about the subject on your non physical journey (through dreams/ meditations, ect.)?

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and may we all learn alot, together :)
dontco.
Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Breaking the Silence
Last post by omcasey - May 04, 2024, 19:51:47

This body of work began in 2017, but it wasn't until roughly the year 2020 that I really began having the opportunity to work with it. At this time I began not only trying to understand it at a greater depth and to a greater degree but explaining the process involved to others. It has been a gradual but ongoing process of discovery. It is challenging to unpack something like this, that has at this time, to my knowledge, no originating precedence. In this compilation, which is far from complete is the real time unfolding of what I am learning AS I am learning it. Please note that the compilation flows BACKWARDS in time, with the newest clips added continually at the front.

Covered in Chapters 4-6

00:00 Chapter: Portals and Stargates
00:05 How I am going into the crystal with the camera
01:55 The best time to work with the crystal, the various portals
03:15 The Lionsgate, the Sirius activation of the crystal
04:38 First contact experience, Meeting Meshahare
09:07 Working with the portals, notably the sun portal
10:15 Charging yourself, developing your gaze, tratak leading into sun gazing
13:05 Stargates within the human system
14:52 Various ( additional ) ways to charge oneself
15:35 The largest portal of them all—human consensus
17:00 Readings—requests for renderings
20:20 Chapter: Deep level connection
21:15 A moment of gratitude to a major contributor
22:15 Review, types of transmissions, LIVE and prerecorded and their details
23:08 The Contact Series and its purpose
24:20 The crystal in terms of excavating data from one's past
32:44 How the dormant skill with the crystal got activated
39:38 Chapter: Reading the transmissions
39:52 Going into and out beyond the body of the crystal ( local and long distance calls )
40:26 Stored data, pre-recorded calls
41:44 The first story to come through the crystal; my birth
43:12 Brainwaves, shifting your brainwave patterns to read complex data
44:09 6D Transmissions and stepping them down into 5D, 4D and 3D
47:14 Isolating a being in a frame
48:30 Not impinging upon free will
51:18 Eye to eye contact with the beings
52:45 Data that has come to me through the crystal— Titans, Ancient Egypt, Starseeding, Anunnaki, etc..
55:12 Altering the brainwaves to match the frequency of the information
55:50 The second type of call that can come through, LIVE transmissions

It is my hope that this is helpful to someone out there,
and to our world.