News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Recent posts

Quote from: LightBeam on May 22, 2024, 15:40:36The information the interviewee provided was scattered, hard to follow and she did not possess the vocabulary to explain things clearly. She did not answer many questions directly. Some of the information has already been available to the public for centuries.
I agree with this information having been available for a long time.  Most of what I heard here is info that I've read in a multitude of books.  She may have had difficulty answering or expressing herself clearly but I also had a hard time with Linda's questioning.  At times Linda's question would turn into something a couple of minutes long and I wasn't even sure what she was trying to ask.

Quote from: LightBeam on May 22, 2024, 15:40:36On the other hand I think Linda and the Ancient Aliens production team need to expand their visions and accept that some things are strictly spiritual and not always related to aliens.

I definitely agree that the Ancient Alien team needs to expand their consciousness as well because not everything can be explained in Physical reality.

Quote from: tides2dust on Today at 07:19:55Thanks T-Man, I skipped through here and there and found wherever I landed I was entertained by her answers. I really like the woman holding the interview, I could sense her frustration when she asked- "whats the point?" and I really liked the empathy coming from the young lady as she tried to explain her self. She's cute too.

Cheers.  :-)

It was certainly a long interview but I still enjoyed listening to it.
Thanks T-Man, I skipped through here and there and found wherever I landed I was entertained by her answers. I really like the woman holding the interview, I could sense her frustration when she asked- "whats the point?" and I really liked the empathy coming from the young lady as she tried to explain her self. She's cute too.

Cheers.  :-)
The hominid were altered genetically to create homo sapiens, so all of us are hybrids. If you were born to humans then you are a human. All of us are also ETs and all other types of characters from all over the multiverse existing simultaneously. We are all star seeds in a way, we are everything, all that is, as we speak. But during focus into one character at a time linearly speaking we may chose to remember certain other characters of ours and their existence for various reasons. If I am not mistaken most here on the Pulse have expressed the same feelings (as the interviewee)  when we were children of thinking that were are not from here. We have chosen to leave a channel door open from a certain life/lives for information exchange and different reasons. ET is considered someone not born on Earth and truly knowing physically where they were born, traveling to Earth maybe even integrating among humans to live undercover for certain missions. The information the interviewee provided was scattered, hard to follow and she did not possess the vocabulary to explain things clearly. She did not answer many questions directly. Some of the information has already been available to the public for centuries. Some things are questionable and maybe strictly related to the girl and a part of her personal reality if she believes in control, manipulations, negative abductions, etc. Everything that she claims happened to her was from a non-physical stand point and we all know very well how our beliefs, fears and expectations can create instant NP related experiences.
On the other hand I think Linda and the Ancient Aliens production team need to expand their visions and accept that some things are strictly spiritual and not always related to aliens. Like they always say people speak and depict angels, dragons, light beings, but they always try to take this to the path of all this being ETs but interpreted in certain ways by humans. Why wouldn't there be angels (true non-physical beings that are not attached to any physical planets/characters), why wouldn't the human spirit have the ability to travel by its own will to anywhere in the multiverse without any ET involvement. This is what they need to tweak in their understanding to make their concepts more complete and not strictly push everything through the channel of ETs. And to truly understand why there is polarity, darkness and negativity. ETs are a product of the spirit consciousness, not the other way around. Pure consciousness is the creator of all dimensions and their inhabitants.   

I came across this video and just wanted to share with others here.  It's 90 minutes long so make some popcorn!  Linda interviews a Star seed that claims to be an Anunnaki Hybrid.  There is a lot of information presented here from downloads of Physics, different ET races, agendas here on earth, reincarnation, the New Earth, etc.  I found it very interesting.
Dream and Projection Journals / Re: Kodemaster's dream, LD, OB...
Last post by Tak - May 17, 2024, 15:15:43
Welcome to the Journals, Kodemaster! It will be great to read your experiences. I'm sure you have amazing things to share :-) I want to tell you that I really admire your courage and strength to face so many challenges in your life, you are a true warrior! (as many here). I am so glad you are on the path to healing and building a better life.

Light for you ★
13 March 2003

What's interesting about today's OBE is that it was sandwiched between two nightmares, yet my experience was a good one. One would think that, given the thought-come-reality nature of the astral, the nightmares would have manifested somehow in my OBE. But, they didn't, thank goodness!

It was about 1 in the morning. After my first nightmare took place, I found myself in my room. I got up and walked into the hallway. At that point, I started moving really slow, like a cross between being extremely tired and walking through molasses. At that point, I didn't know if I was OBE'ing or in the physical plane, so I decided to test it out. I tried to fall backwards on my butt, but I slowly floated onto my back instead. At that point I realised I was having an OBE. I floated through the living room and into the dining room, where I got really close to the closet door. I looked over to the computer room and saw Dad on the computer. I immediately realised that it was not true, that it was just a distortion, and turned back around. I thought to myself "I'm starting to learn to tell the distortions from reality."

I then began to pick up speed and flew back into my room. I tried to float through the window to go outside, but I found myself in my room again! *Note: The window had the blinds closed, so it was not like I saw a reflection of the room.*

At this point, I felt myself getting confused, so I decided to raise my energy as far as I can to try and get into the astral plane. Unfortunately, this never panned out, so I went into the dream state again.

After a brief dream, I woke up into the physical plane. I thought about what had happened, and was scared thinking about the nightmare. I was actually happy to have the OBE, because it relieved my tension stemming from the nightmare a bit. I was still scared to go back to sleep after I got up and did a few things, but eventually I did.

I then went back to sleep. I woke up in the morning after having a second nightmare.
I will start by adding a link to the grandmaster of all my dreams, the one I named "Dream Universe" in 2006 (first time telling people this name) :)

https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome-to-dreams!/powerful-dream-where-i-donated-what/
Hey there, just your friendly neighbourhood master of Kodes. Am going to post my dreams in this here journal, and maybe copy/paste some older ones from my files.
Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Do you want to start a Dre...
Last post by Kodemaster - May 17, 2024, 02:55:22
I'm on board -- will start one and sticky it, posting as I have time and energy.

JenX
Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Powerful dream where I don...
Last post by Kodemaster - May 17, 2024, 02:51:50
A May 2024 update: I think I've almost solved this riddle and am about to collect my prize. It's like finishing a very long, hard and interesting video game.

Breaking it down:

QuoteI don't know how old I was, but I kept begging my mom over and over again to take me to do this procedure, and I could feel inside that I wanted to do it really badly.

I clearly wanted to escape my narcissistic family, just did not begin to comprehend what I was battling. The mother was very controlling, hence the struggle between her and I.

QuoteI was taken to a hospital room and lied down on a bed. I knew I was donating something, but I don't know what it was. They put some kind of needle in my head, near my ear. I passed out, came to and the thing was over. (I think the passing out was due to anesthesia, but I'm not sure).

This played out literally as part of my hospital inpatient treatment for my brain disease which developed after I left Upstate NY and moved to Illinois, hoping to get away from my abusive parents, only to be abused my now ex-husband plus the co-workers in an office run by a grandiose narc. The tube connected to my neck was a central line, installed because the IV treatments wrecked my veins used in all the PICC lines. The removal / adding of fluid in the procedure room was the Interventional Radiology staff flushing the line and making sure I got good blood return. Ironically, the first time I had one of these IJ lines installed, the song that came on the staff boombox contained the lyrics "I can't get you out of my head" -- not unlike this dream! Song title is "Poison" by Bel Biv Devoe.

QuoteDuring the whole experience, "Coast to Coast" by Nite Flyte was playing in my head.

This I newly figured out. My last trip to Chicago was the first one flown out of an actual coast -- NYC LaGuardia Airport. The other coast surprised me a bit as I am not flying to the West Coast USA but rather across the pond to the UK. Again, a surprise not unlike the literal part taking place in a Chicago hospital, instead of Syracuse where I had the dream (or some other part of New York State)

QuoteAfter the dream was over, it kept with me the whole day. I couldn't stop thinking about it! What was this mysterious substance that I donated through this tube in my neck??? As I was walking through the various buildings at work towards where I meet the shuttle to go home, I thought of this place I will refer to by the code name LSNC.

When I home, I got a letter from LSNC. I almost never hear from them, so this was a surprise. Therefore, I believe that was God or the higher power's way of validating my experience; saying to me that if one psychic intuition came true, than this one also must be for real.

Where's the lie?

Am glad to be on the path to healing, having celebrated two-years no-contact with my narc-a-doodle family of origin, using language learning to heal my brain along with my other coping skills. Am glad to finally go on vacation. My friends are my family; my chosen family.