The wave of the White Wizard has started on the 16th of June

Previous topic - Next topic

Hannah b

"Now is the best time to take action"

Power of righteousness - power of Magical abilities - Power of honesty - power of compassion - power of timelessness

The 13 days of this wave are under the motto:
" Today I enter deeper layers of consciousness which lay on the other side of what is rational. I enter a reality which is ruled by the law of compassion. Today I depend on laws different from those on Earth. Guided by the power of the heart, I can perform many miracles. Today nothing is impossible. Money and the material world have lost their power over me".

The wisdom of the light of the White Wizard:
Wisdom, spiritual support, voice of the heart, being objective, fairness, justice, righteousness, honesty, love, following the divine will, ability to fortell the future, shaman, clairvoyant seeing through darkness, priest.

The wisdom of the shadow of the White Wizard:
Misusing power, desire to control, egoistic actions, heavy intelect, being too rational, fights and quarrels, manipulating others, abusing weaker ones, issues of lack of righteousness, lack of perspectives, stress, pose, greed.

Transformation of the shadow:
Create a stable bridge between your essentional I and the devine will. Become flexible, honest and open, allowing all wonders to come to you  in a simple, almost naive way, instead of trying to create artificially and with force. Open up to new possibilities. You are free. Your power knows no boundaries.

The wave of the Wizard (IX) brings motion to your life and points out how important is the power of the spirit, loyalty and righteousness.
During the white waves it's difficult to lie as for they bring the power of no - compromise.
IX allows us to take a quantum leap in our consciousness and enter the world of magic.
You become a magician thanks to the power of the heart - not the heavy head!  
All material desires of a human imprisoned in a world of dogmas can only create pain and spiritual suffering. For many immature people, who think firstly of material goods, the days of the Wizard might bring feelings of helplessness toward life obstales and "bad luck". Illusions of lack of perspectives and will of wanting to withdraw from life become quite visible.
For those who have opened their hearts - have learned to approach life with unconditional love, and not rational intelligence, days of IX will bring brilliant solutions, helpers, and spiritual guidance. Problems start dissapearing, daily stresses, running "after the bread", unimportant actions start loosing their meaning. A person walking the path of the light won't have "much to do" - unconsciously will start creating a ground for a new, creative force.

Working with the Mayan calendar is about working with your conciousness. It's not a horoscope. It's not about "what will happen". It's about "how will you react" to what has happened. Each wave comes back every 260 days testing to what degree you have learned the lessons it brings. Depending which path (shadow/light) you're walking - consequently you'll either experience harmony or a pain. You yourself create your reality.
Observe the 13 days with care, find out with which issues you need to work on so that you won't need to be unpleasantly surprised by life.
The only constant in the Universe is change

Apeman

Hi Hannah

I'm a newbie here but very awakened and searching constantly.

However, this is the first time I read this info.

Could you perhaps post a link or web address as to where you obtained this info ?

I'm not doubting you, but everyone makes up his/her own mind as to what one are comfortable with  :-D

With Love

:-D
Infinite Love is the Only Truth - Everything Else is Illusion

Apeman

Oooops !  :oops:

I found it at the top of the thread  :oops:

Sorry  :-)

With Love

:-D
Infinite Love is the Only Truth - Everything Else is Illusion

morning_star