2186 ~ What does it mean?

Previous topic - Next topic

A Souls Fury

I keep getting this number and I have not been able to track down it's meaning.. is it DNA encoding? a planet, a meaning.. or maybe just nothing..

Thought I would ask as it feels like it has something to do with the spiritual.

any ideas? did this topic number grab you too? thanks in advance.

By the way I already did the numerology, alphabet, stars etc. I think it's more simple like a symbol or something.

Frequency is Everything

MisterJingo

Perhaps it will be the next date of an amazing event after 2012 passes quietly?  :twisted:  :wink:

A Souls Fury

nope not a year.. it represents a symbol or word or key.. it's not Two Thousand Eighty Six, it's Twenty One Eighty Six if that helps.

I tried to make a geometric pattern because it just feels like points or circles of a shape. I even found that ngc 2186 is in a star group called Orion, and some neat scriptures but none of it resonated with the meaning.

Even looked up the greek meaning in biblical for hebrew and greek..

Have fun with this one.  :grin:

Frequency is Everything

Grigori

How about longitude and latitude? it looks like it would be in the water but hey maybe there's a fault there  :confused:

A Souls Fury

Now that's an Idea.. Longitude and latitude, I wonder what may be in the water.. hmmm. that seems to resonate well.

Frequency is Everything

dmoney

A Souls Fury

hmm 2 locations one in orissa, India if I use 21 long 86 lat and if I use -21long  and -86 lat it's off of south america in the pacific ocean.

Well one's things for sure, I am learning alot of information I would have never thought to ask.

Thanks for any insights on this project, I know it is leading somewhere.

Frequency is Everything

dmoney

i wonder if the second coming will start in Orissa

Greenrat

i wonder if the second coming will start..
split your awareness between your heart and head.

Sorlac

Sort of related is that I see 1013, read as "Ten Thirteen", all over the place.  I have been seeing it at least a couple times every day for years.  So, I'm sort of in the same boat as you.
True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.

A Souls Fury

Yeah sometimes I wish it could have been something easy to figure out like 1337 but hey it's more fun to explore.  I will see what I can find on 1013.. Someone told me that they could be made into mandala for personal transformation.

Frequency is Everything

Sorlac

I've done a minimal of searching for the number, but haven't found much besides the company Chris Carter runs.
True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.

knucklebrain1970

Quote from: MisterJingoPerhaps it will be the next date of an amazing event after 2012 passes quietly?  :twisted:  :wink:

OH NO NO NO. 2012 is it. That's when it ends. Seriously. Haven't you read all the posts on here about it? Yes, once again folks, the world is teetering on the brink of extinction and this time the magical number is 2012.

You wait, you'll see.  :twisted:
BUDDHAHOOD - THE END OF SUFFERING

Jaco

Quote from: knucklebrain1970the world is teetering on the brink of extinction and this time the magical number is 2012.

Nah. This 2012 thing is a global conspiracy of incenses and tarot card manufacturers :cool: They wind up this whole "end of time in year 2012" hysteria to increase sale of their esoteric gadgets in order to earn billions. They are led by masons and stonecutters and they collaborate with aliens :cool:
If Your fate too violently leads you through your life, remember, that it was you alone who chose this path.

knucklebrain1970

Quote from: Jaco
Quote from: knucklebrain1970the world is teetering on the brink of extinction and this time the magical number is 2012.

Nah. This 2012 thing is a global conspiracy of incenses and tarot card manufacturers :cool: They wind up this whole "end of time in year 2012" hysteria to increase sale of their esoteric gadgets in order to earn billions. They are led by masons and stonecutters and they collaborate with aliens :cool:

Um those wouldn't happen to be the same aliens that are farming our souls for food, would they?

Kevin
BUDDHAHOOD - THE END OF SUFFERING

Nay

LOL!  Tarot card manufactures???  I thought it was the whole Mayan thingy??  So many different stories, so many different choices on which one not to believe.... :crazy3:

QuoteUm those wouldn't happen to be the same aliens that are farming our souls for food, would they?
:locolaugh:

Nay

Stookie

QuoteThey are led by masons and stonecutters and they collaborate with aliens

"Who holds back the electric car?
Who makes Steve Guttenburg a star?
We Do!
We Do!"

Sidra

in numerology when all the numbers are added:
2+1+8+6=17=1+7=8

keyword for 8: power, organization, enterprise, control

1013=5
1337=5

keyword for 5:  uncertainty, realignment, flux, change

In symbolism:

5 means Man, health and love, and of the quintessence acting upon matter.

8 is associated with the two interlcing serpents of the caduceus, signifying the balancing out of opposing forces or the equivalence of the spiritual power to the natural.

Sunn

they could be vectors aswelll

A Souls Fury

Very interesting.. thanks Sidra and Sunn... I know it has to mean something good or I wouldn't have wasted my time and other peoples..

as for the 2012 people responding in this thread.. you really gotta worry about 2013, really! it's the year AFTER the end.. :D

Frequency is Everything

WarpedReality

Quote from: knucklebrain1970
Quote from: MisterJingoPerhaps it will be the next date of an amazing event after 2012 passes quietly?  :twisted:  :wink:

OH NO NO NO. 2012 is it. That's when it ends. Seriously. Haven't you read all the posts on here about it? Yes, once again folks, the world is teetering on the brink of extinction and this time the magical number is 2012.

You people will never learn from the past. Don't you remember when our clocks turned to the year 2000 and everyones bank account reset, missiles launched at random targets and all computers ceased to work?