The wave of the White Magnetic Dog is starting on the 4th of March

Previous topic - Next topic

Hannah b

The next 13 days will be under the motto:

"KIN 170 - White Magnetic Dog

My unconscious kept taking the hope away from me and told me to cry at night. Today I free myself of the emotional dramas of the past and begin life anew. Today I scan my family ties and my relations with other people. I recognize I am not alone in my struggle and have others to help me. Today I prove my emotional maturity and change my attitude toward people."

Now is the best time to heal partnership and experience love.

Wisdom of the light of the dog:
unconditional love,loyalty,feelings, emotional body, friendship, relations, relations with your partner,break through, balance.

Wisdom of the shadow of the dog
spiritual dilemas, "low" desires, desires of "having", jealousy,disloyalty, blackmailing others, low emotions, feelings of lack of support on your spiritual path.

Transformation of the shadow:
Find objective wisdom inside of you, which is objectively approaching emotional dramas, and purposely is bringing up uncomfortable feelings, so that you will start looking for a way out. Stop feeling sorry for yourself. Stop blaming others. Look at life lessons with humility and heal it's causes. Open up to the contact with your life partner. Allow him/her to help you.

The days of the White Dog diagnose at your emotional body and look closely at the issue: LOVE.
As long as a concious person won't deepen higher truth in the aspect of love, he/she will continousely experience dissapointments in the firld of LOVE.
When the conciousness of a human leans on the wisdom of the heart, one can recive and give love - loves and feels loved.
The wave of the dog is closely resonating with our emotional body, so during the wave you will clearly see, that this is the most unstabilized area in humans. In most cases it is not mature, so don't be surprised if the energy of The Dog will bring up turbulent energies for your conciousness to see. Look at yourself closely and discover what is burning you from the inside. Find out what is it that is keeping you out of balance, what doesn't let you sleep at night. Your emotional body - your great treasure -  is outlining your earth identity and is the most intensive field while healing.
The only constant in the Universe is change

CFTraveler

Thanks for posting these, Hannah.  It's nice to get this information so neatly.   :lol:

Hannah b

hey CFTraveler, you're most welcome! It's my pleasure  :wink:

Hannah b

I'd like to remind everyone that you can follow the "tasks" for each day of the wave by checking the kin of the day on:
http://www.maya.net.pl/index.php?LANG=en and "kin of the day".

Today, the Red Skywalker  is checking how "free" we are:

KIN 173 - Red Self-Existing Skywalker

Free from karmic past, I see new paths for my emotional, mental and physical body to take. Today I establish where my motherland is - my place and opportunity. The contradictions between my visions and the world I live in are a part of my journey. Inner compulsions, criticism and judgment block the road to my happiness. Today I gather up my strengths to find myself on Earth and begin to build a better future HERE as opposed to THERE. Only by being on Earth can I satisfy my curiosity.