A challenge to everyone who can visit the Akashic records

Previous topic - Next topic

LoLmart

If anyone here can visit the Akashic records, and I am sure there are many such people, I would suggest you request information on the last Galactic Alignment that was about 26 000 years ago. I don't know how precise the question should be and if you always receive exactly the information you request but we can all try our best. You can request information on what will happen in the coming Great Galactic Alignment but as I understand future events are in probabilities so it would be more accurate to ask for information of the consequences of the last Great Galactic Alignment. If anyone agrees to try this - share your intent in this thread and we will "rail" you with our intentions of success. If anyone knows anyone who has already done this - please share his findings. I am still a noob at OBEs and I have not tried going to the Akashic. If anyone knows a good technique of doing that - please share.

Dreamshards

Quote from: LoLmart on October 24, 2012, 05:31:34
If anyone here can visit the Akashic records, and I am sure there are many such people, I would suggest you request information on the last Galactic Alignment that was about 26 000 years ago.

I am somewhat new to all if this to, but I can tell you AP is hardly used for doing side jobs for random people. If you would like to gain information you will have to go about yourself. Also, you might not get a strait forward answer while searching in the non physical.

LoLmart

if anyone succeeds, the answer will not be for some random dude but for everyone. It is important information for all of us. I am still a noob and will try it in my future OBEs.

Dreamshards

There can be different answers to the same question if more then one person seeks it out. You can't be for sure if the answer is fact. But if you find the answers you are looking for in your own experience, then that is all that matters.

Szaxx

Hi,
You can do this for yourself. Forget the akashic records (unreliable), time doesn't exist as in our physical reality.
Charge your energy centres and get to the 3D void, thats the blackness that has lots of depth to it and the ambience makes you feel so peaceful.
Ask to see the images of 21:12:2012 around  planet earth, be very specific if you have anything particular in mind.
Your request will be heard, wait with patience
until your request is acted upon.
This usually occurs first time and doesn't really take long.
If you have a guide then ask for him/her, if not think of an entity that has your approval in whatever form you can accept.
Try a few times, if your not familiar with the above
then ask some questions, anyone can answer who's done this basic task.
Best of luck.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

LoLmart

How to get to the 3D Blackness? I know it is a kind of a in-between zone and I just read a bit from Mastering Astral Projection where Robert Bruce talks about a 3D void that is pure black everywhere you look and there is nothing there. Is it like a zone where you can switch from one focus to another, like a buffer zone? How do I induce it. I read some things from older threads but it is very confusing and there are many different opinions on the subject...

Taoistguy

For me, I first got there from having relaxed with my eyes shut. I 'noticed' all the activity that was going on with the patterns and coloured 'blobs' and all the time I was focusing on a tiny spot in all of this. Eventually, it seemed to change to a coherent pattern of symmetrical rectangular blocks of whitish yellow and then suddenly I was 'there' - in this black void where there where these 3D blocks lying around. I remember the feeling so strongly of being in this environment for real, and the most amazing thing was that the whole place was just imbued with a tremendous and lovely feeling of peace.

I never got beyond that though. Or if I did, I don't remember.

Good luck to you and keep us informed of your success.

Szaxx

Hi,
Take your time when in meditation.
Its the final destination reachable before going astral. The blackness behind your eyes just opens up to a feeling of actually being in a massive cave or similar. Its extremely peaceful, its also the best launchpad to anywhere astral.
You ask a question and its answered in a way you understand.
No words are spoken, its an experience in itself just being there floating in a sea of blissful ambience.
There's lots on site to read and understand, the how too's are included. It's also labeled as F21.
Once attained you'll instantly know it. Be ready with your questions, the distraction factor here is unbelievable. Youll be off somewhere even before you've finished thinking your first thought. Meditation is a very useful tool, this you'll work out through experience.

Bedeekin

Have you ever considered that the 'akashic' records are a metaphor for the actual non-physical realm, astral... NPMR itself?

That the information is available without the need to make it into a metaphorical 'book'?

Just throwing that out there.

LoLmart

Quote from: Bedeekin on October 26, 2012, 07:31:51
Have you ever considered that the 'akashic' records are a metaphor for the actual non-physical realm, astral... NPMR itself?

That the information is available without the need to make it into a metaphorical 'book'?

Just throwing that out there.

Yes, I said that the book is just a way to make it look more logical to our minds. However, you still have to connect somehow. It's not like you go out of body and say "what about X?" "and get a movie playing in front of you giving you the answer". You still have to make that specific connection.

Bedeekin

yep...

You also just don't get information or indeed anything useful from the Nonphysical simply by snapping the fingers. You actually have to work hard for it... gain permission.

Lionheart

Quote from: LoLmart on October 27, 2012, 05:18:01
It's not like you go out of body and say "what about X?" "and get a movie playing in front of you giving you the answer". You still have to make that specific connection.
Actually you are wrong about that. You make an intent and go there. Many times it is like you are viewing a movie screen of sorts. You ask a question and "listen" for an answer. You just have to allow that answers to come through. This will happen when you rid yourself of your physical and mental distractions, then just relax, release, let go, but more importantly trust.
You seem to want to make this much harder than it really is.

Szaxx

Hi,
Everyone is correct. Its all based upon perspective. The first time you ride a bicycle. You're set to fall off. There's no way you can win the tour de france instantly is there?
The greatest problem interacting with any NP scenario is the distraction factor. A beginner know this too well, its typically fear. An adept will have learned and still meet new obstacles in their endeavours.
One step at a time, push the boundaries with a good background knowledge in attainment. The ride is ever changing as you are in life with your greater understanding of it.
Here we live to die.
There we're dieing to live.
Metaphorically of course.

Lionheart

Just to add to Szaxx's excellent reply. Just when you think you finally have this entire thing "mastered", it changes on you. I have spoke to others here about this, but for some reason my Phase sessions have led to basking in the 3D vastness and just contemplating life. The Astral seems "out of touch" at the moment through my Phasing methods. But, I can just close my eyes at will, without the bells and whistles and see vivid scenarios in seconds. Also, I now have very lucid, totally controlled Dreams almost every night.
It seems like something new is approaching. Is anyone else experiencing this? It's almost like a new shift in the way we perceive things.

Szaxx

Hi,
Yep, the lucidity is really strong. Every night more than one dream. All have messages in them, its been too quiet too long and recently a massive increase.
Saturn is inline with the sun at present but that could be nothing to do with it.
During the day while at work in an autopilot mode ie, not teaching or testing. I went into a phasing trance and got as far as hypnogogic audio before I realised what was happening. Close call but its not the first time either. Couple that to seeing images infront of me through walls of scenes far away adds to these mysterious happenings.