Is it coincidence, as of 12-22-12 I dont remember dreams anymore...what the heck

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude000

I had one day, I posted about it, where I tried a binaural beat during meditation with hopes of what I could do with astral projection which was a huuuuge success aparently as in the sense of almost doing it. But whats so weird is since that day, I haven't had anything close to it happen. I lucid dream alot, like everyday alot up until the night of 12-21-12. Since then, Ive had ONE short lucid dream. Now do you think perhaps this 12-21 thing may have to do with it? I haven't made any huge changes in my life and dreams dont happen anymore. And i haven't had any visual experience during meditation either. Anyone else have any similar experiences or what not?

Also, as of 12-22 another difference i've noticed is the hum in my right ear is much sporadic, louder, constantly humming especially after meditating. After meditating, its loud and vibrates and I hear my heart beat like sound in my ear. Its crazy.

Im thinkin maybe transition is definitely occuring cause I've had very noticable changes since then.

rain_88

Maybe you subconsciously expected something to happen, and this is how it manifests  8-).
I am sorry, I am so, for the things you don't know
And as for the things you do, I am sorry for those too

Bedeekin

I and my other half seemed to have gone completely the other way... in that we are dreaming all night and every night. Every time we go to sleep.

Mind you... I didn't once attribute it to the 21st because it started happening on the 25th/26th.

Szaxx

Me too, since the first week in December.
Also Dan, is experiencing some positive results.
I'm teaching him the art.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Dreamshards

I have also heard friends who hardly remember their dreams start having very long lucid dreams just this past week. I on the hand have not remembered much this week. I don't know if the date has anything to do with it but it's funny that this topic has come up on more then one occasion just in the past week.

Dude000

It's confusing stuff to me. As of the night I posted that I had my usual long lucid dreams that night and last night. But a couple of my friends told me that stuff has been more intense as well. I would listen to that binaural beat on one of my meditations each day but as of 3 days ago I stopped, thinking maybe that IT had something to do with it and wallah im dreaming again. Maybe binaural beats are counter-productive for me I guess.

ChopstickFox

I have found from experience that I will go through periods where I don't remember any dreams to periods where I will be having vivid experiences every night. It has turned back to a very active point since my wedding a few days ago. The days prior, I was so busy and stressed I wasn't remembering anything. I'm still stressed with the holidays and needing to move from my apartment, but I have gone into full dream experiences mode. I must be getting excited about moving to China because I had a very long dream entirely in Chinese.
Take to the sky, feeling so alive! Past the clouds to the Milky Way, share our secrets with the starry brigade. The stars surround us like a million fireflies. For once I see infinity... it's in your eyes.