Preparation for 2012...you must do this.

Previous topic - Next topic

outofbodydude

I have been reading this website Beyond 2012, which gives about 40 different pieces of evidence that support the shifting of consiousness in 2012.  It is amazing how so many seperate things can support this one future occurance, although most of them do relate in some way, mainly in the fact that something about them causes a finger to be pointed at the year 2012.  Realizing that this is a very probably event makes me excited, and causes me to want to further my spiritual/higher consiousness quest even more. It also allows me to look at things from a different perspective even moreso than I alreay am.  So I ask, are you going to prepare for this shift of consiousness?  The fact that you are all on the board is proof that we already are in some way, were one step ahead of the game. But what exactly do you plan on doing, or what are you already doing? 

What Im doing is:
Exploring my different levels of consiousness through Gateway and OBEs
Living life with a higher perspective
Feeling and sharing love with others, even when some would say they don't desirve it
Realizing that 90% of things humans consider important mean absolutely nothing
Making out with fly hunnies
The last one was a joke
Escaping Velocity. Not just eternity, but infinity.

Awakened_Mind

Do you believe it's something that we need to prepare for, or something that is going to occur naturally? I think the Mayan's describe it as a natural process.

I read in Immanuel Kant's essay on enlightenment "Enlightenment is a man's emergence from his own self-imposed immaturity." He follows later "there is more chance of a public enlightenment". I understand that a lot more now than when I first read it. It is easier for us to become enlightened if those around us are at the same time. This in my understanding should be inevitable regardless of whether 2012 takes place or not.

What else would account for the exponential increase in concepts? Any ideas?

http://www.english.upenn.edu/~mgamer/Etexts/kant.html <---- outofbodydude, you might like that.

-AM
Truth exists beyond the dimension of thought.

Zante

As painful as this has been to me, my way of preparing for 2012 is by making an attempt to understand people. I have read just about every opinion there is on intelligent design, darwinism, OOBEs from a scientific perspective, spirituality etc...

The process has hit me hard, I see a lot of vocal objections from every possible camp and they're all terrified of each other. There is great mockery among these people and they are only driving themselves further apart. I even tried to get involved once only to have my entire explanation deleted by an administrator on another forum. Some people just do not want to know.

Here's a quote from one of those community admins...

Quotesadly this is my Channel, no free speech here

You really can't persuade people to think how you do. Even instilling inspiration via positive communication has become more difficult. I now know that in order to avoid the kind of pain that these people experience every day I must stop talking to them and go by my own experiences. I wanted to understand them out of love and now I fear I understand them all too well. They are terrified of each other.

RD

Lot's of people believe that they are right, but that isn't necessarily the case.

I think the real danger is that it actually IS possible to persuade other people to believe what you want them to believe. It seems that this has happened quite often already. Religion, Hitler, the way we live in our modern society are proof of this. 

riddled_skies

Quote from: Awakened_Mind on November 30, 2006, 00:23:45
Do you believe it's something that we need to prepare for, or something that is going to occur naturally? I think the Mayan's describe it as a natural process.

I read in Immanuel Kant's essay on enlightenment "Enlightenment is a man's emergence from his own self-imposed immaturity." He follows later "there is more chance of a public enlightenment". I understand that a lot more now than when I first read it. It is easier for us to become enlightened if those around us are at the same time...

yeah, that's a natural problem in all of us to feel uneasy when you're ahead of the game or when you are a little different. nobodys a natural born leader, so... you feel that you sometimes need to wait for other people to be at the same place you are at before you are comfortable with it.

but yeah, all it takes is a few people with bravery and leadership. just a few people to realize that they can write history to come. then all that's left that those people need is the determination to do it. then others will follow.

the fact that i thought of that by myself says that already, we are inching closer. and thats why they say that this will all happen in 2012.

so, any volunteers?
"The most beatiful experience we can have is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art, and.. science. Whoever does not know it and can no longer wonder, ..(or) marvel, is as good as dead, and his eyes are dimmed

Awakened_Mind

I think that just highlights it. A lot of people these days are beginning to wake up to what the world has become. The reality is not our ideal fantasy. Perhaps we are waiting for a leader to spearhead the change. Personally I can't wait.

I say all this beyond 2012. There is still some fixing that needs to be done, whether this evolution takes place or not. How do we jusity someone winning the lottery when people are starving? I can understand why, but not how. How ironic.

-AM

Veral42

Outofbodydude, if you could supply a link to this website I'm sure everyone would appreciate it.

outofbodydude

riddled_skies

Check this out.

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/index.php?topic=25244.0

i just found the story. The ending's really good, but it won't make sense unless you read it all the way through. Not sure if the ending's true, but it's still very interesting.

(BTW, yes it is about 2012)
"The most beatiful experience we can have is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art, and.. science. Whoever does not know it and can no longer wonder, ..(or) marvel, is as good as dead, and his eyes are dimmed

Mydral

hmm I read that through... weird stuff..
EBE-2 supposendly is an Alien of the race "Ebens". Read more here: http://www.ufocasebook.com/interviewebe.html

Personally I don't buy this stuff about Aliens but who knows...
In somnis veritas

Awakened_Mind

This may sound contradicting, but when it comes to controversial matters such as aliens within controversial issue such as 2012, I find it more appropriate to read and have no oppinion. Simply stating my case, implying nothing to anyone here.

What's for sure is the acceleration in development of technology, or an acceleration in new concepts deriving directly from an expanding consciousness. Plain and simple.

When it comes to aliens and conspiracy theories, no matter how overwhelming the evidence, I personally do not find my belief in any of them anything I would deem 'real'. When I look inside my own eyes, which is a hard thing to do, I realize that anything to do with the faked moon landing, 9/11 attack and UFO coverups I involve myself almost only for the fun of it. I am not out parading around or preaching about any of them, although I do enjoy discussions on all, so through my actions I am shown myself. What I 'really' think about all. Where there's controversy, I'm there.

How can we start speculating on names and forms of aliens when we haven't even conclusively answered the question: "Are we alone in the universe?"

Cheers fellas.

-AM

outofbodydude

Im currently reading the book by Pinchbeck "2012 the Return of Quezoltalanosnd whatever his name is. It explains how certain crop circles are evidence for a shift in consiousness in 2012. These messages obviously arent coming from any human hoaxers, there is no way anyone can so perfectly create such vast-spanning, intregate patterns in such a short amount of time. Plus the anamolys such as high pitch sounds and certain types of energies being present at the spots, plus eye witness reports of the circles being made, will shut up any debunkers out there. Not all of them are real, but cetain ones you just cant discredit. So here we have some links between  2012 and aliens. Suposively they kno about the change that will take place and want to observe it for whatever reason. Probably because nothing like it has ever happened before

Necromancer

In 2012 most people don't see the relationship to galactic positioning. The way I see it is a relationship to the micro and macrocosm, I see an alignment, and our infinite small is in conjunction with the infinite large. In other words the doors are open for all types of energy transference. Scientist say the last time we were in this position there was a great flood that covered the world about 26000 years ago. Other prophecies say that isn't the case this time, what I would point out is the probable physics of 2012, a relation between micro and macro.

For those that practice magic you should know there are 4 great periods in which certain types of magical practice are the strongest, the soloist's and equinoxes. When the sun is at 18h RH our boiling toiling pot of energy with it's magnificent 11-year cycle of sunspots will be at a point in alignment of perigee with the black hole of our galaxy. The terrestrial equinoxes will be aligned with the galactic meridian, in sidereal mysticism this is a strong alignment, it opens dimensional doors.

In relation to quantum mechanics when a charged particle passes through an electromagnetic field the electrical charge of the electron drops from one shell to the next lower shell and a photon is produced. Our solar system is moving from one hemisphere of the galaxy to the other passing through the center of the Milky Way. For those of an aware mind and senses tuned to higher frequencies it will be a great time for reality creating. For the rest of the world it may just be another freaking day of the 9 to 5 SOS.
No one with a closed mind will ever know the truth stay inquisitive and end the inquisition. "You should see the world from the eyes of the dead."-NECROMANCER