The Black Eyed Peas & Transhumanism

Previous topic - Next topic

Infinite.Dreams

Well, I've never seen the video or anything, but from reading a thread,as a musician and an artist myself want to say: all good art is meant to be trance inducing...

personalreality

Quote from: Infinite.Dreams on June 01, 2010, 11:00:10
Well, I've never seen the video or anything, but from reading a thread,as a musician and an artist myself want to say: all good art is meant to be trance inducing...

that would be the difference between mainstream garbage and what real musicians do.

and art should induce trance.  that's something that is taken advantage of by those who might not have such high hopes for humans.
be awesome.

Stillwater

Quoteall good art is meant to be trance inducing...

Yep- that is straight out of Schiller and Schopenhauer.
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

Chubysnow

So does that mean binaural beats are masterpieces?
4% of teens will stand up for God. Put this in your signature if your one of the 96% that wont... Har har har

personalreality

be awesome.

Chubysnow

Quote from: Psilibus on April 30, 2010, 07:11:03
"My humps" was a pretty good video and the song is somewhat catchy, IMO. But then that's all that is, my opinion. I love sexy/cute wimmens.

Applause
4% of teens will stand up for God. Put this in your signature if your one of the 96% that wont... Har har har

Stillwater

personalreality

Has anyone seen Christina Aguilera's new album?

mhm.
be awesome.

Psilibus

She must have been watching this thread.

personalreality

yea, or "they" want us to all be robots.

paranoia.
be awesome.

solarity

reminds me of ghost in the shell, soon we will all be cyborgs capable of plugging our brains into the net

personalreality

i hate the borg.

star trek i miss thee.
be awesome.

Psilibus

I always had the feeling Picard secretly enjoyed his brief experiences with the Borg. Like he hated them so much because of the great interconnectedness they shared. Akin to focus four while in the flesh, er, whatever.

personalreality

be awesome.

Psilibus

Yes. Really liked it. I only meant that when he first was absorbed, afterwords he seemed awed. I could only imagine at that point what it must have felt to be a part of the machine. One mind in direct connection to thousands (or more), a part of the whole. Just reminded me of a few experiences I have had during deep meditation.

Of course he was duty bound and ego driven. A terrible force to reckon with.

personalreality

I was agreeing with you.  I think he was hot for the borg chick.
be awesome.

Stillwater

I definitely thought of this thread when I saw that ablum cover a week ago  :roll:

personalreality

i know right.

it's like the matrix meets the terminator.
be awesome.

Stillwater

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjAoBKagWQA

How did I forget this one?

Lesbian androids... that must be at least quadruple points....

And I do love bjork  :lol:

Everlasting

Detonating a tactical nuke in hollywood would solve this robot agenda problem, this bovine excrement has been going on for decades.
Priests of hippocratic love talk of peace and Christ, Power is their only goal. Now they all shall die.