The Gathering 2012 Convoy

Previous topic - Next topic

earthtriber

:-) hello fantastic place here and hope this will interest you......

I wanted to communicate to you about a convoy called Gaiaganda which will be journeying from Europe to Australia in 2011 for the 21st of December 2012..... where the convoy will meet up with Earthdream and then throw a huge party....... there will be a big gathering of aware people near Alice springs and lake Arye where a monster party will be thrown in celebration.... also this coincides with a solar eclipse in the northern territories   upon our arrival to oz.... nice touch I think you will agree....

Our vision for Gaiaganda is for it to be like a mobile burning man where we will leave a trail of art inspiration and enhanced infrastructure in our path over land and sea for others and for it to be a global gathering... even picking up talent and locals as we travel overland's to our destination.....

Well I hope you readers of this will be able to link to our site.... Myself I plan to put stickers in all the right place's to help gather the masses also we have created a flyer and with more to follow....... It would be awesome if you could post that on your sites and invite people to use freely everywhere.... even print out and spread around......

Thanks for your time and awareness.... And lets see this special time in with a celebration whatever comes of it.....

Love n light

earthtriber

erynys

omg. you know what we are? WE'RE HIPPIES!!! i never thought i'd be a hippie. oh well. what else are you when you dont eat meat, believe in love and peace, hate the current government, seek enlightenment, and go have parties celebrating cosmic events. at least the modern hippy bathes and uses protection. thanx goodness for that.
im not really THAT psychic. i just like to pretend that i am. :)

Jelal67

Oh hell yes.

I'll be a senior in college, probablt graduating about that time.

I now where me senior trip is.
I'd rather spend my life attempting to make myself happy rather than prevent myself from being unhappy.

earthtriber

bring it on sound good bro get involved..... You know I like to think of myself as a plain clothed hippy or even a hiphoppy.... peace

CFTraveler

Quote from: erynys on March 12, 2007, 14:12:52
omg. you know what we are? WE'RE HIPPIES!!! i never thought i'd be a hippie. oh well. what else are you when you dont eat meat, believe in love and peace, hate the current government, seek enlightenment, and go have parties celebrating cosmic events. at least the modern hippy bathes and uses protection. thanx goodness for that.
Well, at 49 I've always had hippie tendencies, but I do like my showers.

Doringo

I don't know so much about joining it but I must say, that picture is both beautiful and striking :-)
All men are equal in death.

FadeEsdrasX

Very nice! That would be amazeing

[N = R* fp ne fl fi fc L]

Selski

Quote from: CFTraveler on March 22, 2007, 15:54:23
Well, at 49 I've always had hippie tendencies, but I do like my showers.

Hi CFT

LOL!!  I know exactly what you mean.  I love the idea of hippidom (is that a word - it is now!), but in reality, I'm a 5-star hotel kind of gal!!  :-D

And where did you get that hippy smiley from?  I'm sure we used to have her here, and it was my favourite, but it disappeared in the forum changeover.  She's gorgeous.

I'm going to do my hair like hers tomorrow...  :-P

Sarah
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

CFTraveler

Quote from: Selski on March 30, 2007, 14:27:15
Hi CFT

LOL!!  I know exactly what you mean.  I love the idea of hippidom (is that a word - it is now!), but in reality, I'm a 5-star hotel kind of gal!!  :-D

And where did you get that hippy smiley from?  I'm sure we used to have her here, and it was my favourite, but it disappeared in the forum changeover.  She's gorgeous.

I'm going to do my hair like hers tomorrow...  :-P

Sarah
:-D
http://www.clicksmilies.com/    But they seem to be offline today.