News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

veil questions

Previous topic - Next topic

jmasterx

i was wondering how long the veil will take to go down??and was it said that it would go down in the mayan prophecies cause i heard it was.

Stillwater

The "Mayan prophecies" weren't ever really a thing, even to the Mayans.

What if I pointed out to you that on December 31st, the Gregorian calender will run out of days?

In other words, you can start breathing again.

Why not peek behind the veil yourself? We are in the business of doing that here, you know  :wink:
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

Xanth

What exactly do you mean by "take it down"?

The "veil" (and I'm assuming you mean by some kind of mystical/magical/whatever barrier between "here" and "there"?) isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

Not to say that there is any veil to begin with.

Szaxx

The veil of mysticism perhaps?
The end of days means another year begins soon, to myself and many others too.
The Mayans understood astronomy and the math involved in calculating their calendar.
You could research the same thing if you wish. Id take a look at our Suns relation with Sirius, then look into the age of Aquarius and other forthcoming ages. See how many years these take to cycle and spot the obvious.
There's lot's of hype about subjects like this and it gets over glorified, some adverts do the same thing too. I bet you can see through these though.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

ForrestDean

Quote from: jmasterx on June 28, 2014, 17:31:59
i was wondering how long the veil will take to go down??

As long as it takes for you to remove "it".  The only "veil" that exists is the one we place before our self through beliefs.

Quote from: jmasterx on June 28, 2014, 17:31:59
and was it said that it would go down in the mayan prophecies cause i heard it was.

Unless the Mayans know you personally, then no.  And even if they did know you personally the answer would still be no.  So called prophecies are chosen, they are never given, nor are they inevitable.  The same goes for predictions.  Anything and everything we experience is completely and totally by choice which therefore renders all prophecies and predictions in and of themselves irrelevant.