Nibiru or Nemesis Discovered

Previous topic - Next topic

Oblivion

Go on google sky and punch in these co-ordinates:  -8.439702°, 26.945951°

Now you will see nothing to begin with, but click to go into infra-red mode and you will suddenly see something is there giving off some serious heat but get this, 50% of it is blocked out by a big black box.

Now i'd just pass the black box off as an area of sky where they just haven't scanned yet or which got accidentally missed during the scanning phase but when I went onto other space view sites such as www.wikisky.org and Microsoft's WWT the black box area is not only shaped differently on both these other sites but the black boxes completely cover up the infra red anomaly!

Why would 3 separate sky viewing sites have the same area of the sky blacked out and with completely different shaped and sized boxes? and just what is! the infra-red anomaly that it's blocking out?

BUT I'M NOT FINISHED!

Go to the wikisky black box and zoom in, the box is transparent, and when you look at the box whilst zoomed in you can actually see a black circle in the middle of the blacked out piece of sky and around this black circle are 2 smaller black circles.

Just what is the infra-red anomaly that it's blocking out?

It's NIBIRU! or NEMESIS!

Oblivion

INTERESTING LINKS:

The Lost Book Of Nostradamus: http://www.2012warning.com/nostradamus.htm

Nibiru Discovered in 1982 By Infra Red Telescope: http://www.2012warning.com/nibiru.htm

Oblivion

Here are the pics, these are the exact same location.

Google sky in infra-red:

Wikisky in infra-red.

On this one, if you actually go to the site and see for yourself and zoom in you will see that the black circle has two smaller black circles on either side of it.

The heat source is seen clearly in infra-red yet on normal sky view there is NOTHING there to be giving it off.

Arcturus Sera

Aye this is very interesting... and Oblivion, it looks different on googlesky when I'm looking at it now, the black box is almost perfectly straight up, while it was slanted on yours.

GoogleSky in infra-red:

Oblivion

Quote from: Arcturus Sera on April 08, 2009, 13:36:50
Aye this is very interesting... and Oblivion, it looks different on googlesky when I'm looking at it now, the black box is almost perfectly straight up, while it was slanted on yours.

That might be because I wasn't viewing it with north on the compass straight up, I was probably accidentally seeing it at a different angle. But it's still fishy, especially the wikisky one which is transparent with black circles in it.

Also go on google sky and type in these co-ordinates:  44.100550°, -103.172220°

It's not far from Polaris/south pole and 'does X mark' the spot? someone could be clueing us in.

Arcturus Sera

Alright, that could be it.

And aye, that is interesting... but a clue to what exactly is a good question... worth looking into.

Also, something else I found interesting.

Arcturus

Arcturus Alpha-Photo Survey

Arcturus Infra-Red

Now in the infra red image, you se a bumpy blue ball with a long tail. The tail is the trail of where the star has traveled over the last 30,000 years or so I believe, but I'm not certain of that number, could be confusing it with another star's trail. Regardless, it is a trail. Now when you look at the zoom I put in the red box, you see two blackish circles, one off to the left of the star, and one to the right. Also, there is a dimmer, smaller circular dark spot to the upper right of the black spot on the left, and I can't tell, but it appears to be in a similar location above the one on the right. For the larger ones, depending on the distance, it could range between a bit larger than the size of the sun to roughly the size of Saturn. Do they look like planets, or something else? Its been bothering me for awhile now.

Oblivion

Certainly interesting to see, especially the tail. There's also a star above Arcturus with a blue streak also.
I tried looking at Arcturus on Google Sky but it's an overlay of different images and in infra-red all you get it a blue box.

Arcturus Sera

Aye, its had to tell. I've also heard a theory that Arcturus is a binary star system, or perhaps more than just two. If so, I suppose they could be dimmer stars. Another theory I had is that there are only two dots, one light and the dark one, and the other two are the same, just after a longer orbit where the image may have split, while that is more unlikely. Its hard to tell from a picture like this, especially when you have no control over the telescope yourself.

Oblivion

I've just realised something which I never noticed before, in the black box on wikisky which I mention in my first post when you put the cursor over the black dots in the black square it comes up with an information box. It actually says that the distance to the object is "unknown" and its apparent magnitude is 11.089.

If they know something is there and give details of it why on earth is it blocked by a black box?

Oblivion

I need you to do me a huge favour.

Go into wikisky and type into the search box NIBIRU!!!!!

Tell me if anything happens.

EDIT: Never mind, it's a wiki, some regular joe probably put the name in. LMAO.

CFTraveler

When I tried to go there my computer got a virus.  Happily it was caught as soon as it tried to get in.  Be careful when you go there, make sure your antivirus dealie is up to date.

phxsun

When I type in -8.439702°, 26.945951° on wikisky.org it can not find it?

Arcturus Sera

Use that one only for googlesky, for wikisky instead of -.8439702, put in 15.560298 .

Oblivion

The co-ordinate for the blacked out object in my original post is:

Wikisky: 13h48m40.43s, -08°41'29.6"

Google Sky: -8.439702°, 26.945951°

I think the object at these co-ordinates is a good Nibiru candidate also:

Wikisky: 09h47m55.65s, +13°14'13.4"

Google Sky: 13.237056°, -33.018125°

Note:

Check the objects out in all the different views such as normal sky view and infra-red etc. The second object i've mentioned is better viewed in wikisky, it's much much clearer whereas on google sky it's a messed up image.