Generation One: The Activation - Let's Create a New Era Together

Previous topic - Next topic

luckyvn

Are you ready for a New Era – one in which we manifest our highest potential and create a peaceful, sustainable, healthy, and prosperous world?
At the end of 2012, people around the world marked and celebrated the beginning of this new era. Many have reported a subtle but profound shift in ourselves as a result – a deepened consciousness and greater openness to the evolutionary impulse working through us.

Our conscious evolution is now accelerating and the structures of society are beginning to shift, slowly but surely. However, this is not an instant or overnight process: we need to build the momentum and sustain the changes through long-term collaboration. The ship of humanity turns slowly and it takes focused effort over time.
We are now Generation One – the first humans to enter into this new era consciously. What will we create together?
We'll look at what is emergent in ourselves and our world and how can we build new possibilities for synergy and co-creation. We'll explore how the years ahead can be the time when the great Shift begins to show up in society in a more profound way.
It's clear that we're moving into a new phase of human evolution, IF we chose to make that a reality.
So join us to explore the frontiers of global and personal evolution with two leaders from the frontlines and learn how you can be part of the movement that just may change the world.

>>> http://fe.gd/ypb

ASCENSION AWAKENING: http://ascensionawakening.blogspot.com
Come join us at Master Your Destiny - Light Age Healing:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/mydes
*"˜˜"*°•. ˜"*°••••••°*"˜ .•°*"˜˜"*°•.°*"˜
Self Empowerment Academy: http://www.facebook.com/SEmAcad
Master Your Destiny - Light Age Healing:
http://www.facebook.com/groups/mydes/

Stillwater

I appreciate that the image of the planet is centered on the US. It truly is the "middle kingdom", despite what the Chinese think!  :lol:

Are we entering a new age? Perhaps. I have to say I have entered so many new ages lately my head has spun, and I just don't pay attention to any of that anymore and try to live as best I am capable of.

Welcome to the Pulse!
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

Lionheart

I agree with the fact that this is important information. But if this is so important, why is it costing people $997.00 to access it?

I am on the Astral Pulse everyday here because I feel that I have something to give, something to teach. I don't ask for a penny for my time.

If we are going to truly help people, we need to do it because of it's importance to our growth, not because of the income we will receive for it.

I know the recourse or debate to that statement is that it takes money to make the videos etc. and that's true, but it's free when you come to a Forum like this and share your info
here with the public.

If it's your occupation, then tell people that up front. Don't use all this "eye candy" to coax them into your program, by saying "Are you ready for a New Era – one in which we manifest our highest potential and create a peaceful, sustainable, healthy, and prosperous world?"

Of course people are, myself included!  :-)

Volgerle

They want to sell something.

It is shameless spam and should be deleted in my view.

You can assume for sure that this first-time poster won't post a second time here.

(Not playing a mod here, just giving my humble opinion based on a very good reason: $997,- or even $1997,- for the "advanced pack"  :| )

Lionheart

I am going to leave this up because people need to that there are sites like these that use the current "Ascension" to their advantage.

They also need to see the responses of others "in the know" to these programs.

Like I said, I have no problem with people spreading the Love and information about "Ascension" and a new way of being.

I do though when they have monetary reasons for spreading said information.

Teach the World, teach people for free. If you are strong to your beliefs share them, don't hoard them for a price.

Bedeekin

Yes.. I think the best way to enter a new era of consciousness isn't to start it off with the old trick of give us your MONEY first!!!! That's basically the base 'evil' of the world and the reason it's so messed up today.

Volgerle

I'm a bit disappointed that Bruce Lipton is in it too. I liked him so far.

Bedeekin

To be fair.. I paid for his books... and didn't hold any grudges. But yeah.. I didn't realise he was part of it.

Boone

It's great that some are working toward a higher conscious earth. Unfortunately , the way to get there is not charging an arm and an astral leg for guidance . I recently came across a " psychic " on the net who charges 150.00 for a 1 or 2 sentence EMAIL question to be answered ( by her). No repeats or replies was stipulated in the price. She also offered phone readings : 15 min - 220.00. 30 min - 300.00        $600.00 an hour!!!   Note : she also stipulated no call backs. Price is for a one time reading. There will come a day when most/all of us can access the higher realms and expand awareness . I find it amusing that the "enlightened ones" are not enlightened enough to charge a reasonable fee for talking on the phone........or typing for 10-15 min in an email response. I am thankful though, that there are a lot of folks on this site who are more than willing to help ALL of us expand free of charge. This is a truly remarkable site!

DraregElder

Sad, wasn't expecting that. Hope I didn't catch something or end up on some dufuss list for checking out their site.
Lately it's occurred to me, what a long strange trip it's been...  the Dead

Sixx

CFTraveler

Quote from: Stillwater on June 25, 2013, 01:04:28

Are we entering a new age? Perhaps. I have to say I have entered so many new ages lately my head has spun, and I just don't pay attention to any of that anymore and try to live as best I am capable of.
Me three!
And, I guess since 2012 came and went and we're still here, they have to profit somehow, so there ya go.
Why?

Szaxx

Beware ye the false prophets, the saviour cometh he needeth a million dollars which is being taken from YOU by fear mongering.....

Send 10 dollars and you will be spared.....

What a load b......

I've seen many things and they all sell fear.
Maybe we all are in the wrong job. :evil:
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

xTr1gger

Lets create a new era together!!
By doing the EXACT same thing we were doing prior to the shift. spending money when it doesn't NEED to be spent.
ho-ho!

Szaxx

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

dreamingod

We are co-creating already, now and now and now.....

How are we each contributing to the narrative of the shared dream/reality?

This dream reality explores many themes, one of which includes
Government/Corporations/legal fictions dictating to man/living souls how to live.
Many challenges are placed in ones path.
Most are compelled to look at ourselves and ask serious questions.
Some of which include, are you going to accept the status quo and acquiesce to their presumed authority
or assert your inalienable rights?
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1061782019&postcount=30

From a higher perspective, does it really matter?
We are omnipresent mind and the reality is temporary (play and dream in mind).

~
We are spirit, expressing what we will.
We act out perSONAs on our stage of iMAGEination.
We are both the dreamer & the dream.
I think therefore I am.
I am consciousness & potentiality

dreamingod

Know that you are the Source of your projections.
Experience this in your minds EYE and I.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIe1AF1qP28

Youtube video: David Icke - It's Like a Canvas of Consciousness
....and the artist is you!!
Video clip - What Dreams May Come
Song - White Canvas by A-ha    [listen to the lyrics]

~
We are spirit, expressing what we will.
We act out perSONAs on our stage of iMAGEination.
We are both the dreamer & the dream.
I think therefore I am.
I am consciousness & potentiality