News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

I feel lost

Previous topic - Next topic

Sammie

I don't know if I posted this in the right thread I hope not but anyway since I 2 or 1 year ago started my spiritual path I've become somwhat Dizzy with time.  It feels like I don't exist in this physical World. It feel like Im totally gone and half asleep. I keep thinkin in my mind about Everything that is outside the real World all the time and see how blind some people seem. I do meditate and such quite often but it seems like im in between two worls at the same time since I started my spritual journey. I remeber Before being in the physical World felt like being in a veyr big Place with so many opportunities but now it feels like im the same every day and I can't really feel the World as I used to. It feels like im trapped in a small room or something. Anyone else who have felt this? Have been going on for a verryyy long time im very tired of it anyone know a way to become more clearminded?

Snow Ekkos

I have felt similar. I have astral projected all of my life, and I understood what it was and gained control of it when I was 12, which put an end to nightmares, as I lost my fear and found my power.

I love the astral realm. It is so natural and tuned to the spirit, the freedom I have there is as far as I know, infinite. When my physical existence becomes difficult, I struggle, and more than once I've had trouble finding anything of value in it. Nothing feels real here, at least in comparison to the astral realms. I would hold my arm down and try and peel my spirit out of my body and only my arm would move. Being stuck in a body was like being stuck to a thousand iron balls with chains wrapped around me. I had an internal panic attack which lasted about a half of a second, but that feeling was still definitely valid. My enthusiasm for physical life is nearly void. It is so difficult for me to express emotion and thought here.

I guess the only remedy is endurance. Finding something worth living for. And I would say the only thign worth living for is something to love. A person, a passion or dream, anything. Find love in what you have here, and you may not be lost anymore.
"So to those who have none, I give them a heart, a mind, a will, a soul"

Volgerle

Quote from: Snow Ekkos on September 20, 2013, 13:34:19Finding something worth living for. And I would say the only thign worth living for is something to love. A person, a passion or dream, anything. Find love in what you have here, and you may not be lost anymore.
I second that. You are here out of your free will for this physical experience in the first place. You do not go inside a house just for the only purpose to look out of the window, right?

So try everything to 'feel home' again. Finding something and/or someone to love is certainly helpful.

Maybe you also try some grounding tools or techniques. E.g.: try to walk more bare-foot in order to 'connect' to "Mother Gaia" more. People say it helps when you feel too light, withdrawn or aloof and unstable. Maybe also go into nature for walks, outside acitivity might help a lot, you can also try touching a tree (they are living beings and are naturally very grounded and - of course - 'rooted').

Maybe, if it is up your alley, you can try wearing grounding crystals, such as black tourmaline, smoky quartz, jasper, hermatite, etc. (there are many more, consult the literature and then your personal gut feeling or taste to find out which fits best to you).

Hope it helped a little. Good luck.

Lionheart

Quote from: Snow Ekkos on September 20, 2013, 13:34:19
I guess the only remedy is endurance. Finding something worth living for. And I would say the only thign worth living for is something to love. A person, a passion or dream, anything. Find love in what you have here, and you may not be lost anymore.
I second this. To ENJOY life, you need to LIVE life. Spend time with nature, this helps greatly!  :-)

I'm sure that many of us here understand the "outsider" scenario. Many times our current mindset just doesn't match the people around. This is a good time to become a "watcher" or "observer". You can learn many things by watching how others handle or don't handle their own affairs. This in turn helps you help them, by having a clear mind to think with.

Look up Dolores Cannon on a Youtube.com search. She speaks of many people that are currently experiencing exactly what you are. She calls them the "Volunteers" and their duty for the most part is just to be! The only thing that doesn't fit is the fact that many of the Volunteers can't stand being around people. Kind of a "catch 22" that they need to solve for themselves!  :-)

LightBeam

Imagine that this life is a video game and you have been transported in your avatar(body) to experience this reality for a while. You have missions, challenges, lessons to learn, some pleasures to experience, good, bad, ugly.. everything. And so is all of us. Start exploring, setting goals, testing your abilities for different challenges. See how far can you go. Don't take  this life too seriously, otherwise you will be disappointed with every failed attempt, with every wrong step. This life is so short, yet sometimes we feel like we are stuck here for eternity. But once you start moving and trying things, you will find it actually enjoyable. Even the challenges and difficulties will become easier to handle. Just change your perspective of what this reality is and why are you here. Don't forget that you have chosen to enter it, and there was a reason. So, try to find that reason and start having fun exploring. Take advantage of this school (life). Learn how to project in a regular basis, so when you get frustrated with how things are going here, you can always escape at night to your sanctuaries.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Volgerle

Quote from: Lionheart on September 20, 2013, 19:33:18The only thing that doesn't fit is the fact that many of the Volunteers can't stand being around people. Kind of a "catch 22" that they need to solve for themselves!  :-)
So true! I can tell a thing or two about it. It's a dilemma, a quandary hard to solve or get out of.

dreamingod

[In the context of this reality frame & commerce]

Empowering myself with the knowledge and abilty to use "Bills of exchange"
negotiable instruments being the basis of this debt commercial system,
made me feel more confident in my everyday dealings with Government-Corporation-Banks.

We are actually doing banking each time we receive written documents bearing
the pretend Government-Corporate "Seal" (trademark).
This is an offer to contract.
We are not told that we can conditionally accept and put our own terms on.
This becomes a bill with our signature and [postage] duty stamp;
the basis of this debt money system.
Now you have discharge your liabilities, set-off accounts & perhaps counter-claim;
paid by different performance, not strict performance -cash.

We, the people have all the power and the Government-Corporation-Bank
relies on our ignorance that we the people are the "Creditors in Commerce".
We and our children are trained in the system only to be surety, debtors of their Corporate bills,
contrary to the fact that we are the only ones producing value.
This perpetuates slave mentality.

Once you are more commercial-banking savvy you will experience a shift in mindset.
The power is in your acceptance and signature on all documents to either not consent,
accept or conditionally accept.

That is why there are more and more man, living soul claiming sui-juris, sovereign, freeman status.

My post: Corporations relies on our ignorance to govern
http://67.20.81.143/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6295&sid=a3e18f0db18d23f39a875b11f5c80508&start=20#p107538

~
We are spirit, expressing what we will.
We act out perSONAs on our stage of iMAGEination.
We are both the dreamer & the dream.
I think therefore I am.
I am consciousness & potentiality