The wave of the Red Dragon has started on the 3rd of June

Previous topic - Next topic

Hannah b

Power of creation - power of beginning - power of trust

"Now is the best time to trust fate"

The wisdom of the light of the Red Dragon:
Divine help, trust, predispositions, power of beginning, activity, mother warmth, faith.

The wisdom of the shadow of the Red Dragon:
Lack of trust, eating issues, feelings of being unworthy of receiving, helplessness, chaos, dominance of ego, aggression, needs of domination and power.

Transformation of the shadow:
Trust that you're receiving everything you need in life. Open up to receiving. Talk about your feelings, needs and dreams.

The Red Dragon (Imix) always brings up the issue of trust. For those walking it's path of the shadow, the days of the dragon might bring fear, helplessness, feeling lost, acting chaotically, being "macho" or having a proud "ego". Because Imix symbolizes the material world it's days might show power impulses toward greed, desire for power.
Positive effect of Imix brings activity, enthusiasm, trust in life, trust in yourself.

The only constant in the Universe is change

SilverSlider

Quote from: Hannah b on June 06, 2007, 17:13:57
Power of creation - power of beginning - power of trust

"Now is the best time to trust fate"

Wow no kidding!!

This energy has shifted into something incredible from the last wave. I decided when I woke up this morning that I would fast for the next at least three days but the way its going so far I might end up going for a week or more. The three powers at the top really are perfect descriptions of this event.

I'm definitely trusting fate as well - no fear - power of trust!

Funny thing is that after I told one of my friends whom I work with about my plans he told me about another co-worker of ours who just decided to go on an 11 day fast!

An then we have this....I checked the "kin of the day" for tomorrow when I starting my fast, and I just can't believe the parallel.

"Today I am inspired by my spiritual "SELF". I listen to my inner self and recall the memory of paradise. Today I do not force anything and don't coerce anybody to do anything. I won't use phrases like "Yes...but", "What's this all for?", "I know best". My body is a database. Today I take my blood pressure and measure my heart rate."

The last part of this really stood out as not only will I be fasting but I want to meditate often, do yoga, qigong, tai chi, read a lot, etc. One thing that sealed my decision to fast was that I don't have to work for the next three days, so I'll have plenty of time to *really* take my blood pressure and measure my heart rate!! lol

ahh life is amazing!

How is this one hitting you Hannah? You always seem to be in tune to these changes.

i hope you and everyone else is learning as much as they can from this  :-)

brad

Hannah b

hey SilverSlider!
Interesting to hear your observations. I find it pretty fascinating that there are people who resonate with these energies with amazing ease. It's interesting the way you interpret the kin of that day...I understand completely differently  :lol: I guess it's the beauty of this work - it's only about you and your feelings, and each person sees what they need to see in order to evolve in their healing process. The signs and information are everywhere and it's truly wonderful to use them as guidance.

As for the wave of the Dragon - I'm totally being tested on my ability of trusting myself, life, and all that I believe in. I'm currently selling my flat which seems a bit risky..I trust that it's something that has to be done in order for me to fully start a new chapter. I'm in a very quiet moment now, focusing on my new intentions and know that it IS time to put away my sword and allow God, or whatever it is which I believe in to set up my new super life. Oh yeah! :wink:

It just occurred to me that on the day of the kin you've mentioned I've had a very powerful Radical Forgiveness session where I was transforming old fears and pains which have been locked up in my stomach and kept driving me mad...so if I'd believe in coincidence, I'd say that the parts:"I listen to my inner self and recall the memory of paradise" and "My body is a database." is an amazing coincidence  :lol:

As for fasting...is it the first time you're doing it? Are you water fasting or juice? Some two months ago I had an intention of doing a 2 day water fast which turned out to be a 7 day fast without any effort - I trust our bodies know what they are doing and I know I needed it badly then...can't wait to do 14 days in the Fall. :lol:

All the best

Awake-and-Aware

Excuse my ignorance, but what are all these waves? And who do they affect?
What am I smiling at? That's the strangest question I've ever heard.

Hannah b

hello Awake-and-Aware,
You're far from being ignorant and have just asked a very good question :wink:
In fact I'll allow myself to make this a sticky - actually I should have done this a long long time ago - too much strange information without much explanation...hmm..not too good :roll:
Thank you for the reminder :lol:

Anyways. To answer your question I'll allow myself to quote those who know better:

quoted from: http://www.planetwaves.net/Gemini_Mayan.html
QuoteThe legacy left to us by the Mayan day keepers was their amazing ability to track the multitude of interconnecting astrological, astronomical and galactic cycles of time and space. The Mayans were experts in their ability to blend scientific knowledge with the mythic and archetypal realm of non-ordinary reality. What they knew thousands of years before our modern day physics was that time is not linear, that time bends and has the capacity to fold in on itself. Even today there are many unanswered questions of who these mysterious time trackers were. The answers to what these calculations mean will continue to fill bookstores and websites with hundreds of pages of speculations, but the only real way to learn about the Maya is to let them teach us. The tools they have left can, if we allow, help us to work with a galactic language that can poke through these spirals and dimensional bends in time. It is not about tuning into what we know as our shadow aspects here on earth, it is about tuning into the abyss and redefining every inch of it.

We have reached a stage in our cyclic growth that has been predicted for eons. The Mayan prophecies speak of great shifts between now and 2012 signifying the end of a great cycle, the end of time as we know it. This is not about catastrophe; it is about the inner transformation of becoming masters of our own energy, of movement/measure or time/space. When we hear of the great earth changes and polar shifting it is perhaps a metaphor for the balancing of our own inner polarities, of our need to become more flexible, more integrated and deeply grounded in who we are, even if we haven't a clue of who that is at any given moment.

Over the last several years we have experienced many auspicious planetary alignments, eclipses, comets, solar events that seem to be preparing us for something. It seems much of the processing is to learn how to manage our energy as multidimensional beings in a whole new universe of possibilities. The idea of 'multidimensional' can hold whatever meaning you'd like, what is important is that we continue to remain open and aware. Our own inner process is a great teacher. To begin with there is the process of becoming conscious of our incompetence, of our lack of real knowledge/knowing so we can therefore learn how to 'see' beyond our ego. The ego will die trying to define reality. The more we try to make sense of it the less we know about what is really happening. It's not what we think, its NEVER what we think. We spin our futuristic stories of what we "believe" and try to divine what will "be". Being in a state of grace, of joy, of love is the pure potential of NOT KNOWING and having that be enough.

What we are talking about here is not a linear pattern that can be seen with the eyes or felt with the senses. The whole concept of the Mayan calendar and Galactic time tracking is lost if we try to anchor it into our old thought processes. We not only are required to think outside of the box, we must take a look at the possibilities of a new box, or not a box at all, a new structure of our own creation. There is an omni directional anchoring that happens when we shift our assemblage point from this reality to that. From linear thought processes to the non-linear spiral that space-time is. As the shaman Don Juan says (through author Carlos Castaneda), Clarity is one of the four evils. What we think or perceive is limited and limiting until we move our focus into the space between. To know what IS, we must know what IS NOT. To live between the two is to live from what the Toltec shamans term as the nagual or the true self.

To fully enter this state of mastery involves a complete integration of forces. This is why this current synchronization of cycles is very significant. It is akin to working with both the sidereal and the tropical astrological chart, it is in this integration that we have an opportunity to use the cycles of Mayan time to bring our incarnational, galactic and soul selves into harmony. What challenges us can be our greatest teacher. We learn to manage our energetics on the physical plane when it is tested. The next several years will bring about important teachings. It is important that we are clear and are open. What we don't know could fill several thousand universes but when we draw from the clarity that has no attachments, that functions apart from any of the "known" reality, the tonal-- we will begin to function according to our true power as universal citizens.

This technique of shifting our awareness is exactly the reason why the Ancient Mayan timekeepers worked with the integration of many calendar cycles. Each cycle reflects an area of manifested reality. The fractal, the seedling as in the game of concentration, it is one piece/one view of the puzzle that reflects the whole, or hologram. What is needed to complete the picture is how capable our consciousness is of being open to new areas of thinking. We must ask ourselves, through what context are we viewing our reality? What helps us define who we are and where we are going? Is it the past, the future, or what is happening right here, right now?

Now "the numbers" quoted from http://accessnewage.com/articles/mystic/mayancal.htm
QuoteThis marvelous calendar system times every natural cycle or process that we can find. From an electron's frequency of orbit around it's nucleus, to the musical scale, to our own 26,000 -year orbit known as the procession of equinoxes, this calendar system does it all. This marvelous  ancient invention actually weaves the Binary and the Fibonacci sequences together. These two number sequences have been shown to be the base patterns for all of biology and chemistry. The Mayan sacred calendar blends these frequencies into a ratio of 13:20. Our physical existence on this planet is tied directly to the ratio of 13:20. There are 13 cycles of the moon in one year. The human reproduction cycle follows this moon cycle. 13 are the number of major joints in your body 6 below the waist and 7 above. You have 20 fingers and toes. There are 20 different amino acids that make up the codons of your DNA. 13 x 20 = 260. There are 260 days in the Tzolkin calendar. The human being is the only life form to have 260 different types of cells in our body. 260 days are 9 months, the gestation period of the human being. Your own study of the Mayan calendar would unfold many more examples then we have the time or space to mention here. Suffice it to say, these Maya guys "somthin goin on" with their calendar.

There are 20 "waves" in one year, each made up of 13 days.

quoted from: http://www.planetwaves.net/Gemini_Mayan.html
QuoteThese 13 days represent 13 numbers, tones or frequencies which hold a beingness, an intention, a possibility. Nothing can be manifest until a consciousness or awareness gives it a form and a creationary purpose. As time and space are limitless we move through the pulsation of 13 on many levels; thirteen seconds, minutes, hours, months, years, centuries. The great long count calendar cycle that ends on December 21, 2012 is the 13th Baktun. One Baktun is equal to 144,000 days or around 400 (395) years. Thirteen Baktun's make up one great cycle and are a period of around 5200 (5125) years or 260 times 20 years. Working with the cycle of 13 times 20 helps to recapitulate the meaning of these greater cycles of time.

(.....) The first step in Mayan timekeeping is to begin to work with the 260 day calendar cycle, called the Tzolkin, pronounced Soul-Keen. This "template" of 13 x 20 makes up a period of gestation or 9 months of 260 sacred and unique days. What was impregnated in our consciousness 260 days ago is now ready to be birthed, this all will begin to become clear in the next 13 days as we prepare for the new cycle. As Jupiter conjoins Saturn and the sacred Tzolkin cycles from one gestation cycle to another we will all be feeling the shifting sands and the urge to move into new directions.

In the calendar each day is represented by a sacred symbol or glyph. There are a total of 20 of these symbols or glyphs. These symbols express a dimension of consciousness that sets the flavor or energy of the day. These energies are expressed through the individual and can be felt in very personal ways as well as on a collective level. There will always be a commonality to the days energies and depending on what day you were born and the glyph that represents this day you will feel and respond to the galactic flow on many different levels.

(.........)There are many Mayan calendars that are used for different purposes with these two, the traditional 'Classic' and 'Dreamspell' counts being the most commonly known. One reason to follow and track both the traditional and Dreamspell calendar cycles is that each of these counts reveals an area of manifested reality. The ancient Maya have used the traditional count as an almanac for thousands of years. The dreamspell count is a method of tracking the Mayan cycles that has been made popular by Jose Arguilles, author of "The Mayan Factor". These two 'pulses' or 13 day 'weeks' are roughly 52 days apart. Fifty-two works within the harmonic cycling of the calendar and processional cycles (5 x 52 = 260, 5 x 5200 =26,000). This allows for a harmonic flow of one cycle with the other.

The calendar represents a dimensional matrix beyond time and space and there are many way as to how we can work with these energies. I offer an interpretation that blends various correspondences; an interpretation based on the levels as I have perceived them. When we begin to use the calendar and connect to the consciousness that is present within this archetypal realm, we will learn from a limitless source. In other words, if we are willing, this inner/timeless realm of the calendar will begin to teach us to teach ourselves. As with all vibrational frequencies you can expect the activation of a multidimensional consciousness. Be open, be 'awareness' and watch how many levels the information comes through. This is a devise that can teach you in a very conscious way about your relation to the universe and perhaps that's all you need to know.

(......) Whatever we choose to believe or intend to manifest in our lives will be measured by our own inner process. Using the cycles of Mayan time is but one tool to help us re-connect to those lost fragments of our true selves. Take a moment to reflect on what is happening and what has happened in your life over that last 260 days. This cycle will in many cases reflect a series of changes that can be explained in the process of working with the Mayan calendar cycles. Paying attention to the 13 day x 20 'weeks' will help to synchronize the mind to a galactic rhythm. Use the time wisely and see what manifests in the coming sacred year.

To say it very simply the Mayan "waves" are 13 day periods during which certain issues are more visible than others (look at the section "wisdom of the shadow" "wisdom of the light"). The vibrations(glyphs) of the 20 waves highlight (bring up) a similar issues each time, which allows us to see - transform - heal - anything we need. It is also easier to work on specific areas during specific waves eg. The red dragon (IMIX) brings up issues of trust/lack of trust, The blue monkey (CHUEN) brings up issues of humouristick approach toward life - or on the contrary, the lack of it...etc.

As said earlier 1 wave has 13 days, and 1 day of the wave is called the "kin of the day" ( the glyph, the energy of the day). Each glyph has it's own unique energy which is a "lesson" for today. The energies add up here, which means if we're, lets say during the wave of the red dragon, and today's kin is blue monkey, today's highlights will be "trust in the power of humour".

You can monitor everyday's kin on http://www.maya.net.pl/index.php?LANG=en (right hand corner).
Most of the information about the waves comes from the books "I'M YOUR SECOND SELF" "The Guide"
and "The Key to the Calendar" by Hanna Kotwicka which can be brought also on this website.

Of course, all this information is only a peak of a huge mountain of knowledge about the Maya and their sacred calendars. There is also an on going (and never ending  :wink:) debate over who's calendar interpretation is more accurate and more "true" -  Jose Arguelles www.lawoftime.org or Dr Carl Johan Calleman www.calleman.com. Hmm..The interpretations of the waves on this website are from Jose Arguelles and his Dreamspell callendar.
Enjoy! :lol:

Doringo

I hadn't read the wave calendar in a while but this fits the things that happened to me in the last week or so perfectly. Thanks for posting this, Hannah!
All men are equal in death.

Hannah b