News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

If you can Astral Project it means you're an Alien

Previous topic - Next topic

kakkarot

quote:
Originally posted by EnderWiggin

NEE!!!

we are no longer the aliens who say "Nee!". We are now the aliens who say "Ikki ikki ikki putang zupoi!" [|)]

~kakkarot

Anonymous

On the contrary, these people are anything but Christian if they are doing the very things the Christian religion is against.

Leyla

James- You're probably right about the con-artist bit.

Guess What? I just heard a comedy radio show the other day on this very topic, the show that comes out of St.Paul that always begins "Where the woman are strong, the men are good looking, and all the children are above average."

The story was about a woman who moved her elderly father in to live with her, and he was staying in her basement. He spent all his time listening to Public Radio, where he learned that the Reptilian Aliens have invaded and are living among us. He boarded up the doors and windows and was sleeping upright in his chair with a gun across his lap. The story was her fretting that dad had lost his mind.

It was soooo funny!

jason

VORLAX the flying headless chicken rules all[:)]
resistance is futile.

and a Ikki ikki ikki putang zupoi to everyone.

seriously though,whoever they are,they seem rather warped,w/a nice big smile on the outside[;)].

they are really projecting their own emotional issuses onto the people and world around them.typical,but taken to a rediculous degree.

we should all play along w/it,and e-mail them saying we have total activation of alien dna,and contact them regularily,and are planning a huge takeover[:D]

The musical conciousness is mind beneath the sun.

Tisha

Leyla, that's Prarie Home Companion you're talking about, one of my favorite radio shows on NPR.  Of course, I'm from Minnesota, so of course I'd love it!  I love the stories about the Norwegian bachelor farmer . . . [:)]
Tisha

Anonymous

The sad truth is that we'll never know the full story on either side of this or any other issue (until we die), so what choice do we have but to act on our beliefs?

WalkerInTheWoods

quote:
Originally posted by EnderWiggin

On the contrary, these people are anything but Christian if they are doing the very things the Christian religion is against.

That does not stop people from claiming to be Christains. Terrible things have been done throughout history by those claiming to be Christains and/or acting in the name of God, even though those things are clearly against what the Christain religion teaches.
Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

Leyla

Yeah- that's it! Prarie Home Companion. They had another one where the whole town decided to return to it's nordic roots. "Let's go back to Pagan hedonism. We've been too careful for too long. We weren't very good at being Christians anyway."

Jason- "we should all play along w/it,and e-mail them saying we have total activation of alien dna,and contact them regularily,and are planning a huge takeover [:D]"

And *then* we probe them?

Leyla

These people sent me a series of filthy e-mails. Too many to post, but here are the highlights.

Wanting to check out the alien conspiracy theory I went to a seemingly nice normal love-and-light new-age site. www.stewartswerdlow.com

They believe ANYONE who works with Lucid Dreams or the Astral Plane is only able to "straddle multiple dimensions through activation of their alien DNA."

And what are The Aliens (that's us folks) using our powers for? Answer: Our main goal is to ELSLAVE THE HUMAN RACE, of course. They even advise people against meditation because by entering the dream-world-matrix The Aliens (us) are able to attack and brainwash them.

So I tried to reason with them. BIG mistake.

Me:

"I have read page after page, and from what I see you fear what you dont understand. Typical. Astral and dream work can be a useful tool for good."

Reply:

>Do you realize you are trying to justify mind-control and

>programming. Do you know that I was involved in government/

>Illuminati ritual for over 25 years?  Glad you are happy with your

>pagan, manipulative work that suits only you. SS

Me:

"Woah. I'm out here *busting my butt* advising politicians and trying to win them over for fairness and equality. I'm the one over here in TX with people who make decisions, actively steering them away from the brutal "only the strongest survive" system they want to create. If you want call that "programming" and be suspicious of me that's your problem. I only use my abilities to HELP people. I know what my intentions are, and you don't."

Reply:

>You mean absolutely nothing to us. You are a seriously twisted

>witch. It makes sense that you live in an armpit like Texas. Very

>fitting for you. You are one sick b***h. SS

Well, they sound like they have some issue, huh?

I thought this might be more appropriate in the chat forum [:D]

Thanks, Nay [;)]