News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

active topics

Previous topic - Next topic

fredhedd

i've debated whether or not to post this as i may be the only one experiencing this but here goes.  when i log on i usually just hit the 'active topics' button at the top of the page.  it seems the most convenient way to stay on top of the posts.  the 'resources' button is directly on top of that.  if you brush your mouse pointer over top of the 'resources' button a drop down list appears.  at the top of the drop down  list there is a 'what's new' menu button.  i like to click fast on the puter probably like most of you .  i log on and go directly to the active topics button and click it.  very close to every time i try and do this i drag the mouse pointer down to the active topics button fast but slowing as i near it, brushing past the 'resources' button and accidentaly bringing up the drop down menu w/ my mouse pointer directly over top of the 'what's new' button, which is then directly over top of the 'active tops' button.  try it if you don't know what i mean.  i always end up clicking the 'what's new' button instead of the 'active topics' button and the funny thing is the term "what's new" comes to mind in a sarcastic taunting inner voice making fun of me sorta for once again clicking the 'what's new' button.  maybe i'm not alone on this and if i am maybe this will subconsciously implant this mis-mouse-point into your brain so i will not be alone anymore. :)