News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

I'm kinda new at this....

Previous topic - Next topic

Funnygirl

Hey everyone! I'm 13 and i tried astral projection for the first time the other day. It didn't work out as i planned it to.... i was wondering if any experienced projectors out there could give me some tips! :grin:

thanks,

Katie

knightlight

read all topics in Astral FAQ's section and get back to us!  There is tons of info there for you.  Thanks.
Profound Impatience makes the blind struggle in Stupidity.

MindFreak

Cereal-N-Milk

Quote from: FunnygirlHey everyone! I'm 13 and i tried astral projection for the first time the other day. It didn't work out as i planned it to.... i was wondering if any experienced projectors out there could give me some tips! :grin:

thanks,

Katie

hey im 13 to. I didnt have an OBE yet  :confused: . I have tried when I was in 6th grade, but a lot of stuff happened to me and I stopped. I started to pick it up again in the summer, and Im trying to have one every night so far. I used to have really bad insomnia, but now since I have been trying OBEs everynight, its really easy for me to relax and go to sleep. I feel pretty relaxed right now acually and I could go to sleep if I wanted to its just to early and Im not really tired. Also I can wake up feeling refreshed now and I can remember dreams to. So maybe im gettin close. If you use the brainwave stuff try Boxed Nirvana II its really relaxing when I used it the first time, I couldnt feel my legs, and it felt like I didnt have an arm, than I tried it  on Halloween but I took a sleeping pill so I went to sleep before I could get relaxed.