News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

AstralDynamics Forum

Previous topic - Next topic

PeacefulWarrior

Hello all,

Many of you may remember me.  I used to moderate these forums before I became too busy professionally and with my family.  Regardless of my hiatus, I still love this place and the wonderful insights that one can glean from the myriad of knowledgable and sincere people who frequent the forums.

Anyhow, I noticed that AstralDynamics.com has it's own forums.  Do any of you frequent those forums?  If so, are they any good?  Different.  

This still seems like the place to be, regardless of the many new and transient visitors.

Addio,
DT
We shall not cease from our exploration, and at the end of all our exploring, we shall arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
T.S. Elliot
---------------
fides quaerens intellectum

mrloki

This is by far the best and most differentiated forum i have ever been to.  I don't think ill ever leave this place lol, its just so damn cool...

PeacefulWarrior

I think Tom brings up a good point: no one is perfect and I think the one thing about Bruce that bothers me a bit is that a lot of his stuff revolves around psychic attack and negative entities/energy.  I know he is just out to help people, but one's focus becomes reality if you follow.

Have others noticed this too?
We shall not cease from our exploration, and at the end of all our exploring, we shall arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
T.S. Elliot
---------------

MisterJingo

I sort of agree with the direction that astral dynamics has taken. Although from my own experiences there it seems to be a minority that dominate that forum with the neg and defence posts. I sometimes post against all the talk of neg attacks but most don't want to listen to alternative theories so I've mostly given up on that. I've actually noticed many people from here posting there under the same or a different name.

I agree totally with Major Tom about using ones own mind and experiences. I would say that a persons life experiences to a degree dictates the philosophies a person follows. The things which work for them will potentially not work for others, or if they do, they might not be as effective.

moogle_assassin

I don't know about this being the #1 fourm out there. I like astral society better. Astral dynamics is also very good, Robert Bruce is my favorite writer, yes I have read practical psychic self defense.
"They've been throwing rocks at Alito all week long, and those rocks have just been bouncing off that obelisk, boomeranging and smacking at Democrats upside the head."

"Club Gitmo- your tropical escape from the stresses of gihad

PeacefulWarrior

Not to take anything away from the astralpulse forums, for I love it here and I think Adrian does a wonderful job and is very approachable, but I do remember a time, perhaps the first 6-8 months, when this place was golden.  It was new, so things were fresh and it was like everyone was just showing up because of their interest in Bruce and his original PDF treatsie so we were like, "Hi!  You've had these expereinces too?"  Then it became "found" and the noobs (no offense for aren't we all at some point?) just started flooding in.  

It's like anything (music for example), you find it, you feel like part of small group, and then it becomes "pop."  I don't, however, believe that something really "sells out," it just becames more mainstream.  In the case of info regarding one's spiritual self and the phenom of OBE, how can that be a bad thing?  It just made the site much different than it was when it was nascent.
T.S. Elliot
---------------