News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

What do you guys think of these pictures?

Previous topic - Next topic

Was 911 an inside job?

Yes
19 (47.5%)
No
14 (35%)
Dont know
7 (17.5%)

Total Members Voted: 32

no_leaf_clover

What you think doesn't really matter, does it?

Mike Ruppert presents evidence the above video. He presents his credentials as a criminal investigator at the beginning, and is also offering a cash reward for anyone that disproves any of his documentation, which he offers throughout the presentation.

BYU's Prof. Emeritus of Physics Steven Jones also has a lecture on the WTC collapse (best available information imo) on Google video if you want to watch that for further objective analysis of what happened.
What is the sound of no leaves cloving?

whiterose

What i think matters exactly the same amount as what you think, doesn't it?

I was under the impression that someone had started a topic which they wished to be discussed by anyone, irrespective of their point of view.  or was it just intended for your sheep like followers, who are willing to massage your ego by believing in any conspiracy theory however outrageous.  There are real conspiracies out there you know, like global warming and the pollution of the planet.  Why don't you turn your time and energies to convincing more people about the dangers of them!

Woah

Quote from: whiterose on October 10, 2006, 17:25:26
What i think matters exactly the same amount as what you think, doesn't it?

I was under the impression that someone had started a topic which they wished to be discussed by anyone, irrespective of their point of view.  or was it just intended for your sheep like followers, who are willing to massage your ego by believing in any conspiracy theory however outrageous.

Noice.

no_leaf_clover

Quote from: whiterose on October 10, 2006, 17:25:26
I was under the impression that someone had started a topic which they wished to be discussed by anyone, irrespective of their point of view.

Sure, but again, what you think is irrelevant. Everything that followed in this last post was the same. You have to realize that I have seen this stuff debated into very fine details in regards to physics and various fields of engineering, and you stating what you think to me honestly isn't very impressive, understandably, as you post nothing of substance. Just how you feel about the facts, or as Colbert would put it, truthiness.

For the third time I refer you to the objective information available from the sources I've posted above.
What is the sound of no leaves cloving?

Woah

whiterose

I agree with your point that what I think, and indeed what you think is irrelevant, in so much as there are a set of facts that cannot be changed however much you would like them to be. 

I don't think I'll take you up on your offer of viewing your "objective" information as I'm somewhat bored with this conversation, and continuing it can only further inflate your sense of self importance.

I understand Colbert was partially deaf, and as I said in my previous post there are important issues that we all need to face.  so please don't be completely deaf to these and waste your life with this foolish quest for your unholy grail.