News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Previous topic - Next topic

SeventhVirgo

How do you edit a post?  I can't seem to find the button :(

Nick

Hi SeventhVirgo,

Welcome to the Astral Pulse! We'll look forward to your posts, and any graphic work as well. To edit a post just move your cursor over the little pad with the pencil. It should then highlight the words edit reply. My setup is a little different, but I believe that's how it should look.

Very best,
"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Squeek

Heh, yea the posted avatar is good... But what is your current avatar..?  Sorry if it's obvious and I didn't get it or something :p

~Squeek

SeventhVirgo

Hehe, oh it's ok, I made my avatar a little bigger, and thus was reduced in size automatically by the forum :) so a little pixelization took place.  But that is a vectorized picture of me.  Vectors are calculations of lines and curves rather than a map teling each pixel where to be (which most images are). There is an advantage to using vectors because they're smaller in size...but you get much less detail.

Edit (yes i found it!): Here is a bigger one, maybe you can make this one out [:P]

Nick

That's a nice picture. I should mention that the avatars are reviewed by our able administrator, Adrian. The optimum size for all avatars is 64 x 64 pixels. Anything on the money, or close to it will do.

Very best,
"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

SeventhVirgo

Hehe, woops [:D]

I'll make them 64x64 from now on :D Thanks for the heads up.

Another one :)

And if any of you want a custom made one...or even a signature, don't be afraid to ask [:D]

Most of my work is here: http://www.intoretro.com/seventhvirgo/img

Edit (once again): I optimised my avatar, it'll be great if administrator Adrian could replace the current one with this one [^]

SeventhVirgo

Well, I'm a graphics designer/artist...and I'm thinking of making a couple avatars to add to the database [:D]Oh, and I'm new here...Liking it so far [:D]

Here is the first one...