News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Communicating accross the web.

Previous topic - Next topic

cainam_nazier

I was reading one of the other threads and the two individuals were exchanging common terms that they use.  One of the examples they were talking about was the saying.

"Pass us me durries."    I think that's right.  From what I gathered it is an Australian phrase.  Weather it is a common term or not I do not know.
But us in the USA would just say "Pass me my smokes."

And I personally had another conversation with Qui-Gon Jinn in which I used a common phrase for me and I ended up totally catching him ofguard and he had no clue what I was saying.   But it was a compliment and in short I was saying he was smart.  

So does any one have any interesting lingo that they use?  Is common for your country? Your friends? Or is it just you?

I know a really common one in the US is "wazzup".   Which is "What's Up" or a generally friendly greeting for "How are you doing."

I know this might be a simple or stupid example but I did take for granted that some one else new a phrase that I used and they did not.

So for the sake of bridging some of those commonuication gaps lets have at it.

"Just smile and nod."  <---there's one.

David Rogalski
cainam_nazier@hotmail.com