News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Can you explian Bassou the Ape Man of Morroco?

Previous topic - Next topic

Tayesin

As I was writing that reply I had a picture of people trying to google the info and not succeeding.

It does irk me some that this info is not out there in the pubic domain, and I am sure the only people who have access to it are those who work for the Museum on sensitive cases or have done so and are still in the "good books" with them. Even then, this museum holds some pretty amazing stuff in it's bowels, probably never to see the light of day. I spent four days scouring through the Museum back in 1990 to see what I could see, but public access to anything not on display is not possible.... hadn't met Roma back then so couldn't use her name to "soften" the doors, lol. Better add this info, Roma has 32 letters after her name, man she was a busy girl back in her days.

She is now quite an old woman, has some very serious health issues but keeps researching many things of interest when she is able to. Her work and presentation on the Sumerian Tablets is currently at Otago University in New Zealand, and should hopefully be returned by the end of this year... did I say hopefully, lol.

If it is possible I will ask her to provide the original reply letter about the results of reassembling the bones found in the sarcophagai.... I'm sure she would have kept it in her belongings. If she passes away before then I think the world will lose the opportunity to see such things as I live too far away to get there before her stuff is destroyed by people who don't know what they are looking at.

Here's something interesting... she posted her presentation to me back in February this year so I could transfer everything to computer and copy her hand drawn facsimiles of illustrations, etc. Half way through the process of getting this into electronic form my computer decided to crash, all information, hers and my own, was lost, unretreavable from the dead hard drive... my only problem with info being on computers! Hard copy burns, hard drives die, lol

Also, while this isn't related to the Sumerian stuff, I know a man who holds the history of an indigenous tribe at Gympie in Queensland, including everything his great-grandfather and grandfather recorded from their lives spent with the tribe... amazing stuff in the diaries kept from these two BP explorers including drawings of the ruins of buildings built with large carved and shaped stone and covered in pictographic writing, etc. The tribe told these white men that the place was known to them as "Land of the Spider People" and two illustrations show a large South American giant spider... it has it's sex organs on one leg so we know what it was, etc. The research showed a higher civilisation existed there well before white man ever came and pulled it down to use the stone for building churches, etc. I've even see a very early photo of a sacred mound with standing stones and winding path to the top much the same as Glastonbury Tor was before Roman invasion of England, etc.....

trying to keep this short is not easy.... once this man published a book showing the history that religion did not want settlers to know, he was visited by men in black suits, driving black american cars (this is in Australia) who were seen to set fire to his house. The police did not arrive, nor did the Fire trucks! Fortunately, this man was sensible enough to have all the important stuff, including ancient artifacts found at various sites, spread around with a small number of safe people in case something like that happened... well he was being heavily pressured by unkown groups to abandon his work.

I have seen the artifacts for myself, and I can tell you, if the general public had knowledge of these things.. without cover ups, it would completely change the view we have of History.