News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Making my astral home?

Previous topic - Next topic

+Explorer+

Ok so my birthday is tomorrow the 20th. I have never astral projected before and been trying to astral project since the beginning of October. I learned about it last month and became very interested. I read AP and the Nature of Reality by John Magnus. I really want to AP on my birthday to make my birthday special. Do special occasions like birthdays and holidays make AP really fun? When I am able to AP I want to make an astral home and even have like an astral pet :p. What other things can I make so that every time I AP I will be in that astral environment I created.

NoY

Hi Explorer

I though I may be able to give you some food for thought :)
imagin that energy travels for all time in all directions for eternety just like light.
so all the energys and ideas from all of life create a universe inside your mind. and you are a giant sphere that covers all of life because your energys are in all of life and all of life is in you the only thing that seperates you from everybody else is your Chi. so regarding land to build your home on. how about inside your mind that is inside the universe that is you. the one you are king of. more over because a human being has seven minds just like a worm over 7 different eternitys you dont have to build it in the higher planes at all. if you build close to the root although the beings that live in the dark can be quite savage al most none of them will want to rule you or your opinion so its very easy to create stuff in these places.

its my favoriet place in life really so much fun and no religion no polatics and no medelers.
its very easy to build a keep in these places and if you want to have scraps or invent weird stuff few people will stop you.

to access these realitys just relax and invent a place in the dark like a house/castle. once you have practiced your manufacturing for a while it will become easyer for you and then if you wish to add a blue sky later on you can.

this really is the best place to learn when your not in a full energy projection and it will become as real as anything else in your life. its a safe relaxed environment that isnt all about everybody else.

but one word of caution. if you give the beasts within you a king they will love you. and if you give them an butt they will eat you :P

Good Luck
:NoY: