News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Cool Video about love,water and the force!

Previous topic - Next topic

BadCookie

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4861852915546954809&q=thought+water&hl=en Lets send love out into this world if eveyone at astral pulse sends out love we can make a diffrance :-)
"They that would give up essential liberty for a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety" - Benjamin Franklin

Vvid1012

that video definately deserves attention!  :)

BadCookie

Quote from: Vvid1012 on September 19, 2006, 19:09:28
that video definately deserves attention!  :)
How powerful can TV be,music ex.. The Illuminati own the media :-( they have us in the matrix going round and round
"They that would give up essential liberty for a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety" - Benjamin Franklin

DiViNE

Ahhh, the wonderful work of Dr. Emoto. Really, the message that we influence water should be spread across the world. This is not science fiction, but scientific fact derived from scientific research. Should instantly silence anyone who tries to throw the "fairy tales" card demanding science.

Must admit, the video itself is not all that stunning, independently developed so that is no surprise, however the message in it is of great value and the videomaker gets my respect for developing it. :)

Spread the word to those that you know, that constantly ignore any 'out there' or spiritual concepts. Explain to them the FACTS, scientific study, that we do affect water with our thoughts. From there it takes no genius to put 2 and 2 together, what this means given the fact that we are roughly 2/3 water...

Peace,
DiViNE

P.S. - Highly recommend "What the Bleep Do We Know" for an interesting watch, for the few of you that may not yet have viewed it :) Check out youtube.com or video.google.com and do a search :D

BadCookie

Quote from: DiViNE on September 20, 2006, 01:35:04
Ahhh, the wonderful work of Dr. Emoto. Really, the message that we influence water should be spread across the world. This is not science fiction, but scientific fact derived from scientific research. Should instantly silence anyone who tries to throw the "fairy tales" card demanding science.

Must admit, the video itself is not all that stunning, independently developed so that is no surprise, however the message in it is of great value and the videomaker gets my respect for developing it. :)

Spread the word to those that you know, that constantly ignore any 'out there' or spiritual concepts. Explain to them the FACTS, scientific study, that we do affect water with our thoughts. From there it takes no genius to put 2 and 2 together, what this means given the fact that we are roughly 2/3 water...

Peace,
DiViNE

P.S. - Highly recommend "What the Bleep Do We Know" for an interesting watch, for the few of you that may not yet have viewed it :) Check out youtube.com or video.google.com and do a search :D
Im starting to focus my energy less into trying to discover how the hell I got here and just letting going and understanding somehow it feels like deep down inside I know why I m here,  like is like a rollercoaster

Nay

Hahaha.. nah. don't try and figure it out, go with the rollercoaster theme.  :-D

BadCookie

Quote from: TalaNay on September 21, 2006, 23:55:08
Hahaha.. nah. don't try and figure it out, go with the rollercoaster theme.  :-D
Im going to ride as many rollercoasters as i can lol