News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Dec 2012 looms... but no planet Niburu!!

Previous topic - Next topic

todd421757

This end of the world talk has been going on numerous different times in various periods of history. This Mayan prophecy will not come true just like the other ones. This is why I don't like to read most spiritual books and none of the religious texts. It is fear based.

Just keep having OBE's and enjoying life. That is all you really need.

Bedeekin

Well it will be interesting if NASA decide to release the results of this news on the 21st... if they had any sense they would.....  :-D

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/nasa-curiosity-chief-says-rover-team-on-verge-of--historic--announcement-100149962.html

Stillwater

LOL...

The historic announcement is going to be something like they have kind'a sort'a maybe found trace amounts of amino acids or other protobiont molecules in the soils, or something along those lines.

These things are thought to develop naturally and by inorganic processes, but could suggest a readiness for life to develop, or its existence in the past, etc.

"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

Bedeekin

Yeah... remember what happened with that ALH84whatever rock they found?

I'm sure most people have no doubt that Mars had or has some vestige of life on it.

In the words of Jeff Goldblum "Life... finds a way"

majour ka

Yeah, nothing will happen. If you look at the actual evidence behind all the speculation and where the idea began its roots its all complete fiction  :?

And if the world did end then thats fine, so be it. We will all live on in the next world.  :-D

Mr.Flip

haha i new this story would of taken some kind of twisted turn after i had seen it announced on msn, honestly i feel pain for nasa their story will only be broadcasted to shift change
anyway shout outs to my fellow mesoamericans for New Calendar day, We have enough stone now
(!)Spark it up

desert-rat

I saw this cartoon of a Mayan that just carved that cal.  he stated " I run out of rock on 12/21/2012 that will freak out some one some day "  desert rat 

majour ka

Quote from: desert-rat on November 23, 2012, 21:31:35
I saw this cartoon of a Mayan that just carved that cal.  he stated " I run out of rock on 12/21/2012 that will freak out some one some day "  desert rat 

Hahah! Like it! :-D

Szaxx

Oh no, in a  cartoon. That means toon towns a comin'. Where's Roger? That rabbits dynamite...
Like it :-D
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

desert-rat

I do not know the origions of that cartoon , but it was posted in several threads on this forum http://www.hipforums.com/modules/New/index.php     its more of a 3 ring circus forum, but some of there posts are OK .  desert rat 

Lionheart

Here's a town just raking in the money from all the fear created.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2242176/Bugarach-Town-set-survive-Mayan-Apocalypse-cracks-open-End-World-wine.html
I read in another article recently that the Police have closed down the area.

AstralCody

Quote from: Lionheart on December 05, 2012, 02:47:00
Here's a town just raking in the money from all the fear created.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2242176/Bugarach-Town-set-survive-Mayan-Apocalypse-cracks-open-End-World-wine.html
I read in another article recently that the Police have closed down the area.

that's a lot of money for residents to stay a night. Someone is going to end up with a lot of cash, and a lot of people are going to want some refunds. :lol:

Bedeekin

Imagine the 22nd... when suddenly the place will be back to normal and there'll be a lot of rubbish and toilet doings for the residents to deal with.

AstralCody

I am sure there will be riots or something. It's probably going to be the only city to be damaged... by humanity. *facepalm*

Lionheart

Quote from: Bedeekin on December 05, 2012, 12:14:39
Imagine the 22nd... when suddenly the place will be back to normal and there'll be a lot of rubbish and toilet doings for the residents to deal with.
It will be like "Woodstock" all over again!  :-D

Szaxx

sunshaker

URGENT URGENT URGENT URGENT

It is dec 27 2012 repeat 27/12/12
It was a lie, the sky was an hologram, repeat the sky was an hologram,
They had been watching us waiting, we never had a chance, at the stroke of midnight the veil was dropped,
their planet loomed into our skyline, firey red,
We never had a chance, they swept through the cities sucking the life force of all in their path, the screams the screams, we will never forget the screams,
Just when we thought all was lost dub jytbyhtbn utjhrthb               rgffdgggggtgb       ttr rretre peat ddre peat vfgfgevrgvh it is our only chance repeat o r  o ly cha ce 

Bedeekin

ok.. Sunshaker has finally gone supernova!  :-D

Well at least we still have christmas.

ChopstickFox

Darn it... I was hoping it would be postponed until AFTER my wedding. :)
Take to the sky, feeling so alive! Past the clouds to the Milky Way, share our secrets with the starry brigade. The stars surround us like a million fireflies. For once I see infinity... it's in your eyes.

AstralCody

Quote from: Bedeekin on December 05, 2012, 20:00:34
ok.. Sunshaker has finally gone supernova!  :-D

Well at least we still have christmas.

And a happy new ye!!...... daw..  :-( hahah

Mr.Flip

Quote from: Bedeekin on December 05, 2012, 20:00:34
supernova!  :-D

honestly people are thinkin so in the box this is perfect for doin nice romance with your wife or man for that sort, take em out, do a gift, you wont ever be able to say hey i got u somethin for the end of the world lol
my girl doesnt believe in the whole thing, she knows in reality the end of the world could be tomorrow as in any day(which we both find to be even scarier) but all the hype still gets her restless and down with thoughts at times,
on the 22nd imma take her out and do the whole cheeseiness, least i could do, it'll be fun
(!)Spark it up

Bedeekin

I can't even see the box I'm so outside of it.  :-D

sunshaker

Quote from: sunshaker on December 05, 2012, 19:57:53
URGENT URGENT URGENT URGENT

It is dec 27 2012 repeat 27/12/12
It was a lie, the sky was an hologram, repeat the sky was an hologram,
They had been watching us waiting, we never had a chance, at the stroke of midnight the veil was dropped,
their planet loomed into our skyline, firey red,
We never had a chance, they swept through the cities sucking the life force of all in their path, the screams the screams, we will never forget the screams,
Just when we thought all was lost dub jytbyhtbn utjhrthb               rgffdgggggtgb       ttr rretre peat ddre peat vfgfgevrgvh it is our only chance repeat o r  o ly cha ce  
How did this get here :??
I've been in bed the last 2 days, migraine, dizzy spells.
Can somebody post with your profile?

Weird though, i had this same dream :-).

Szaxx

Quote from: Bedeekin on December 07, 2012, 02:01:32
I can't even see the box I'm so outside of it.  :-D

Its pretty pink and delivered by dhl.
If you're lucky its got a bow on top.
:-D

Devotional

I think people are looking at it the wrong way....
What does world end mean?
The destruction of planet earth or the destruction of the human race?because one leads to the other but the other does not lead to one.......say the mayan calender is wrong...and say the mayans predicted the earth to be destroyed in 2012...so since their calendar is wrong,it means the earth wont be destroyed in 2012...but does that mean the human race is safe?no...the dinosaurs were pretty much wiped out without any severe damage to planet earth...
So,my point is...both sets of arguments can be right at the same time...the mayan calendar could be wrong but the human race could also meet its end....this can be true since the mayans never specified what they meant by the end of the world...

Besiders,correct me if i am wrong...but werent the mayans extremely proficient at astronomy...?
So..lets put all factors together...
*highly accurate mayan astronomy predicts world end on 2012
*sun is predicted to have a solar maxima in 2012..that increases the chances of solar flares..
*earth is long overdue a major disaster...the yellowstone national park volcano is said to be at least 20000 years behind schedule...
*hollywood said so..:D..okay scratch that out.
*chineses i ching calendar reaches lowest poing in 2012..previous low points were during the two world wars...

So considering all these factors,its becomes  easier to understand why people believe the world is going to end....