News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Frank's virtual classroom

Previous topic - Next topic

Tombo

Quote from: GandalfI think it's clear that the exact details are considered personal and are to remain so for the immediate future.

Doug

Is it? I never have heard that anybody said that he knew for a fact what Frank is going thru. If somebody knows I would like to hear about it. I don't mean he should say specific what Frank has (this is personal I understand) but he should clearly state that he personally knows the truth.

Do you know it Gandalf?
" In order to arrive at a place you do not know you must go by a way you do not know "

-St John of the Cross

Tombo

Somehow you guys keep on missing the point
" In order to arrive at a place you do not know you must go by a way you do not know "

-St John of the Cross

Ben K

yeah this is no kiddy club business this is serious stuff. I think the people who payed money deserve to know the truth if anyone is aware. maybe send them pms?
EXPERIENCE IS KNOWLEDGE

ger

Quote from: Adrian

What little I do know of Frank's current situation I do know that it is not good from a health point of view, and that is an understatement.

I am fully confident that if Frank is able to return to the Internet he will carry on where he left off. In the meantime the best thing everyone can do is to send him as much healing energy as you can.

As always, everyone can feel completely free to contact me about this or any other issue.

Best regards,

Adrian.

Hi Adrian,

Although I am also leaning on the health situation of Frank in all this turmoil, I have difficulties with your position.

Either you KNOW something or you DON'T. Are you just speculating, or basing your affirmation on a logical assumption and/or rumors?

I would like you to clarify this. If you do KNOW then why not tell us precisely what the situation is. I'm not asking about a medical diagnosis or anything personal.

The worse in all of this is that we are left with basic facts which leads us to conclude that this was a scam. In the same token, I myself, for all the reasons you and other have pointed out, can't believe that the man who wrote in the Astral Pulse for all those years could have done something like this.

The little I know about Frank, is from reading his posts. The man is intelligent, to say the least. In reading his sell pitch, he goes a long way to secure people that he his not a con artist and he even explain his motives.

In saying this I'm thinking that he must have come across scam artists in his life and wants to tell people that he is not one.

If he was with those of us who have paid for the Virtual Classroom, caught in this situation, I believe he would be with us trying to find out.

Gandalf

It would be helpful if people who keep on about 'those who want their money back' to look at the facts:

All the transactions were fully refundable through the third party, so nobody has to 'be looking for their money'. They can easily get it back themselves; most have already done so.

Doug
"It is to Scotland that we look for our idea of civilisation." -- Voltaire.

ger

Quote from: GandalfIt would be helpful if people who keep on about 'those who want their money back' to look at the facts:

All the transactions were fully refundable through the third party, so nobody has to 'be looking for their money'. They can easily get it back themselves; most have already done so.

Doug

I don't know who you are talking about, because to my knowledge no one got his money back. Even when a refund was asked BEFORE Frank's last email to the group.

Most of us have tried to get their money back from PayPal without success.

Slider

I have to agree with Ger on this one.  Frank stated in his last email to the Virtual Class (dated 9/11/05) that he would give us 3 weeks to request a charge-back through PayPal if we wanted.  Unfortunately, you can only request a charge back within 45 days of purchase.  After that they will make a note on the sellers account but you don't get any money back..  Bottom line....I haven't been able to get my money back through PayPal and don't know of anyone who has.

In Frank's last email he stated what he was suffering from a condition in which I will not divulge here, but it is/was quite serious.  If that is the truth then it could take awhile to recover from, if indeed he can recover.

Now I am out money but I don't believe Frank is a con-artist (personal opinion) I didn't know him, have only read some of his thousands of posts but he stood to earn more money by selling his e-book even if unfinished if that was the motive.

My PayPal is linked to a credit card and I could see about disputing it through them but being a newbie I would much rather learn about the Wider Reality.  So for now I'm still going hold out and hope that someone finds out some good news.

Scott

Mick

Quote from: GandalfIt would be helpful if people who keep on about 'those who want their money back' to look at the facts:

Doug
Just a thought.
Paypal was mentioned earlier as the route to pursue, is this the third party being mentioned? If so redress options could be limited especially if the purchase is not covered by PayPal Buyer Protection (Ebay 'established seller' option), then there is little or no redress available for a purchase deemed 'intangible'. Below is the Buyer Complaint Process outline. Note the bottom line...
------------

We encourage buyers to initiate communication with sellers if they have a problem with a transaction. Through open communication, many disputes can be resolved amicably. In cases where communication does not resolve a problem, you may file a claim through the Buyer Complaint Process.

Once you file a claim, PayPal will investigate the case and attempt to come to a fair resolution. If our investigation determines that you are owed money by the seller, we will make every effort to recover funds for you. We will try to complete our investigation and provide any reimbursement within 45 days from the date the Buyer Complaint Form is filed.

For further information on increasing the safety of your transactions, please review Fraud Prevention Tips for Buyers.

Buyer Complaint Process Requirements

In order for a transaction to be eligible for Buyer Complaint Process review:

* You must have used PayPal to pay for your purchase.
   * You must not have received the item that you purchased.
   * You must file a claim within 45 days of payment.
   * Your purchase must be a tangible item. Services and intangible items, such as emailed recipes and e-books, are not covered.
Mick

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

-- Benjamin Franklin, 1759

Nay

LOL...Runlola.  When did you become the spokesperson for Frank?

I feel like a lawyer here..LOL..not sure if I'm a defense or prosecuting one.   Totally sucks that people are actually thrust into this position.

I see both sides....duh there, seeings how I'm a mod and I'm privy to what little knowledge we hold.  (big clue everyone...WE are all in the dark) Which then kicks in my understanding of those whom want answers...cause I'm one of those.

Nay

Tombo

Slowly I start to wish that Frank is a con artist  or something, because I don't want him to go tru some hard times I don't want him to suffer. It sure would be better for him to lay at a beach then to lay in a hospital wouldn't it?  I strongly feel it is the later though. Which makes me  very sad.  Maybe people are searching for answers because they want him back.

-St John of the Cross

Kazbadan

Still doing AP researches on what is happening with Frank. And gives us the "report" back.

Tombo:

Quote from: TomboSlowly I start to wish that Frank is a con artist  or something, because I don't want him to go tru some hard times I don't want him to suffer. It sure would be better for him to lay at a beach then to lay in a hospital wouldn't it?  I strongly feel it is the later though. Which makes me  very sad.  Maybe people are searching for answers because they want him back.

I am starting to think that is better for him to be in a beach (and so being a liar) than being in the hospital (and be the old Frank that we know)....

Lets see how things are going to end...
I love you!

PeacefulWarrior

I don't pretend to know anything about Frank or even his virtual class since I have not been on the boards in quite some time, at least on a consistent basis, but I do know this: Frank once disappeared from the forums for a very long time (months...perhaps about 3-5 months or thereabouts) and then, suddenly, he reappeared.  He had been contributing a lot and his posts, as always, were of the highest caliber.  

Then one day, out of the blue, he was back.  I recall some excuse for his absence (you can search for the posts I'm sure).  Anyhow, it strange and for me, as an outsider, it holds some allure...but more likely than not he is simply busy or lazy.  Perhaps, however, he is ill...but you think he would be able to send out a message or at least give a loved one his username and password to log on and let people know what's going on. :question:

My two cents are officially deposited.
We shall not cease from our exploration, and at the end of all our exploring, we shall arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
T.S. Elliot
---------------
fides quaerens intellectum

Rob

Should anyone have any luck contacting him in any environment it is critical that that he be informed to check his e-mails, and msgs on this site. There are ways of helping that I doubt he knows of or has considered but are far more effective than most mainstream methods. Rife machines and etc.

Thankyou

Rob
(!!!Formerly known as Inguma!!!)
You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!

Slider

I am assuming there has been no news or word on Frank?

I have been trying to do the Phasing techniques for 3 months or so, at least as much I can understand of it.  I keep trying to relax and notice and sometimes I see things like star fields, feel lighter and a little bit of a conscious shift  but they seem far and few in between.

Yesterday after work was weird... I got home from work and was a bit tired since I cleaned up all of the leaves the night before.  I sat on the recliner and got comfortable. I was just trying to do some visualization affirmations for something different to do.  

I found my barely able to keep attention and focus as I was drifting into and out of sleep.  I was really trying hard not to fall asleep.  I never got through all of the visualizations  which only takes 7-10 minutes.  Into and out of sleep I went....  The next thing I knew I had these vibrations I don't mean tingling I mean vibrations.  I've heard of people having these before OBE's.  Even though I've been trying the Phasing stuff (don't really no too much about it) I thought this was an opportunity that a lot of newbie's hope for.  If I thought about the vibrations they seemed to diminish.  I tried to go with the flow and let them happen and they got more intense.  It felt like someone was squeezing my heart and it felt as if it might explode.  

Being the first time this happened to me I didn't know what to do next plus I was nervous about the whole thing.  It did take me awhile to be able to open my eyes and come back and move around.  I did want to continue but didn't know what to do or to expect and was nervous.

It was weird because like I said my body was tired from the night before and full day of work and the whole episode I barely tried to do anything, I mean I could barely keep focused.  Maybe I just got lucky with the whole thing.  Looking back I guess I should have let the vibrations get really intense to see what happened.

Any advice as to what I should do if I ever have this happen again?  I really do hope it happens again I would like to experience an OBE even though I think I have been practicing the Phasing techniques.

Thanks.

Ben K

Quote from: SliderI am assuming there has been no news or word on Frank?

I have been trying to do the Phasing techniques for 3 months or so, at least as much I can understand of it.  I keep trying to relax and notice and sometimes I see things like star fields, feel lighter and a little bit of a conscious shift  but they seem far and few in between.

Yesterday after work was weird... I got home from work and was a bit tired since I cleaned up all of the leaves the night before.  I sat on the recliner and got comfortable. I was just trying to do some visualization affirmations for something different to do.  

I found my barely able to keep attention and focus as I was drifting into and out of sleep.  I was really trying hard not to fall asleep.  I never got through all of the visualizations  which only takes 7-10 minutes.  Into and out of sleep I went....  The next thing I knew I had these vibrations I don't mean tingling I mean vibrations.  I've heard of people having these before OBE's.  Even though I've been trying the Phasing stuff (don't really no too much about it) I thought this was an opportunity that a lot of newbie's hope for.  If I thought about the vibrations they seemed to diminish.  I tried to go with the flow and let them happen and they got more intense.  It felt like someone was squeezing my heart and it felt as if it might explode.  

Being the first time this happened to me I didn't know what to do next plus I was nervous about the whole thing.  It did take me awhile to be able to open my eyes and come back and move around.  I did want to continue but didn't know what to do or to expect and was nervous.

It was weird because like I said my body was tired from the night before and full day of work and the whole episode I barely tried to do anything, I mean I could barely keep focused.  Maybe I just got lucky with the whole thing.  Looking back I guess I should have let the vibrations get really intense to see what happened.

Any advice as to what I should do if I ever have this happen again?  I really do hope it happens again I would like to experience an OBE even though I think I have been practicing the Phasing techniques.

Thanks.
I really dont think this is the right thread for phasing questions, so you might get more help if you make a seperate thread for your question.

However, it seems like you answered your OWN question when you said "Looking back i guess i should have just let the vibrations get really intense to see what happened". MOST people who get the vibes dont get very far their first time, its just too weird of a sensation to ignore if youve never felt it.

Keep practicing and you will get the vibes again. Whats better, now that you are familiar with the state it will be easier to get back. So good luck ;)
EXPERIENCE IS KNOWLEDGE

DG

There is an old-fashion way to look for a person - go to his place and check it out. There must be some members living within few hours driving distance from his address, which is published.

Regards,

DG

Rob

QuoteThere must be some members living within few hours driving distance from his address, which is published.

Published where? We would love to, but unfortunately his address is not easy to pin down
(!!!Formerly known as Inguma!!!)
You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!

DG

I believe it was written in his newsletters. Once I tracked it down by mapblast. It is south France, not far from Italian boarder. Unfortunately, I have deleted his news letters, and cannot find it anymore. Maybe somebody still keeps them.

DG

Tombo

Sure,here is the adress:

FRANK J. KEPPLE

6 Grand Rue, 83690 Salernes, France

-St John of the Cross

NeoInAstralWorld

I found this forum few days ago and I've been doing a lot of reading since then.

Frank's posts were so inspiring and so different from other OBErs' POV that I was willing to give it a try... Then I read of his Virtual Class and I got excited with the idea of really being able of OBEing with his teachings and, after more reading, I find out that Frank's missing and still today, December 2005, you/we know nothing about him...

I thought, by all that I've been reading, that on this board there were good Astral Travelers who could have visited Frank to see how he's doing.

I know some of you have tried with little success and this makes me think if all this AP/OBE thing is for real or just a delusion made by our willingness of letting our minds playing trick (imaginary works) as a way to escape from REALITY...

Neo

Ben K

Quote from: NeoInAstralWorldI found this forum few days ago and I've been doing a lot of reading since then.

Frank's posts were so inspiring and so different from other OBErs' POV that I was willing to give it a try... Then I read of his Virtual Class and I got excited with the idea of really being able of OBEing with his teachings and, after more reading, I find out that Frank's missing and still today, December 2005, you/we know nothing about him...

I thought, by all that I've been reading, that on this board there were good Astral Travelers who could have visited Frank to see how he's doing.

I know some of you have tried with little success and this makes me think if all this AP/OBE thing is for real or just a delusion made by our willingness of letting our minds playing trick (imaginary works) as a way to escape from REALITY...

Neo
Lol, dont let our results here get you down. remember this is a new science and what we are trying to do has never been done before. Rest assured that frank is not a con, and all of his posts were truthful and meant to help others.

Frank himself would probably have a really hard time trying to track someone down through non physical means.
Quotethis [/b]makes me think if all this AP/OBE thing is for real or just a delusion made by our willingness of letting our minds playing trick (imaginary works) as a way to escape from REALITY...
Hehe...to steal a line from Morpheus what IS real? Your right in saying our imaginations play a huge role in the process but that doesnt make it any less "real". we've just been conditioned to think that whatever we see here on earth is "real" and everything else is "fake". in reality, theres not much of a difference between a car visualized in your mind and a real live car outside in your garage. the only differences are in YOUR perception.

My tip to you is use the search feature to read posts by Frank, MT, etc, and read all the topics in "Permanent Topics" and "Astral FAQs".
EXPERIENCE IS KNOWLEDGE

mactombs

QuoteI know some of you have tried with little success and this makes me think if all this AP/OBE thing is for real or just a delusion made by our willingness of letting our minds playing trick (imaginary works) as a way to escape from REALITY...

It surprises me that someone with your nic would allow someone else to tell you what REALITY is. Believe me, if you get started on this path, you really do start to see how deep the rabbit hole goes.

I think part of the problem with finding Frank is that Frank doesn't want to be found. I'll bet it's pretty easy to be elusive in the astral, and not a lot of us have developed our remote viewing skills. Even if we had, we'd need more traditional "intelligence" to verify what we saw.
A certain degree of neurosis is of inestimable value as a drive, especially to a psychologist - Sigmund Freud

NeoInAstralWorld

Mactombs wrote:
QuoteIt surprises me that someone with your nic would allow someone else to tell you what REALITY is

Well, as a NEO (NEW) person in this field, I still have a lot to discover/learn from the astral plane... Reading in other forums I've found weird stories I don't think I should believe blindly. I understand that most of the people here and from other Astral Forums are still apprentices with just very few 'hours of flight' experience who are willing to 'help' explaining their stories but this, in fact, is only a blind person trying to guide to another blind person...

That's why I sometimes doubt the 'reality' of the AP's phenomena: If everything on the other side is so real as on THIS side, how come that the experts cannot success 100% in something as 'easy'  :question:  as going to a place in the 'real-world' and explain what's going on there?

But I'm afraid this is a topic for another thread  :idea:

Neo
[/b]

mactombs

QuoteI understand that most of the people here and from other Astral Forums are still apprentices with just very few 'hours of flight' experience who are willing to 'help' explaining their stories but this, in fact, is only a blind person trying to guide to another blind person...

But see, there again, you are trying to interpret reality from other people's experiences. You need to take that red pill yourself, Neo ...
A certain degree of neurosis is of inestimable value as a drive, especially to a psychologist - Sigmund Freud

Ben K

Quote from: NeoInAstralWorldMactombs wrote:
QuoteIt surprises me that someone with your nic would allow someone else to tell you what REALITY is

Well, as a NEO (NEW) person in this field, I still have a lot to discover/learn from the astral plane... Reading in other forums I've found weird stories I don't think I should believe blindly. I understand that most of the people here and from other Astral Forums are still apprentices with just very few 'hours of flight' experience who are willing to 'help' explaining their stories but this, in fact, is only a blind person trying to guide to another blind person...

Correctomondo. No one really knows whats going on, with the "astral" or otherwise. Even the wisest scientists beliefs are based on educated guesses of percieved phenomena. And most of these "scientists" are just payed goons who are given money to produce the right results, if you get what im saying.
QuoteThat's why I sometimes doubt the 'reality' of the AP's phenomena: If everything on the other side is so real as on THIS side, how come that the experts cannot success 100% in something as 'easy'  :question:  as going to a place in the 'real-world' and explain what's going on there?
Once again its not about REALITY. These things ARE "real" wether you believe in them or not. The real question is what ARE they.

There are no "experts" in this field, im sorry to say. The nature of the work makes it quite tough for anyone to get past their own constructs and actually do some educational and/or helpful work. Its sort of like taking LSD and trying to help an old lady cross the road. Good luck getting anything done when the cars are talking to you, haha. I do believe, however that we are starting to see some actual progress in the field with the likes of robert monroe , laberge, moen and frank k.

I guess what im saying is, this isnt like any other subject where you can just learn from books or other people. This is a very personal, subjective practice that takes alot of time and effort. And thats the easy part. You really have to learn to divide belief from reality, because reality is for the most part, YOUR BELIEFS. Once you get the right beliefs its just a matter of time and effort like i said. So read up on the forums as much as you can, examine your entire belief system, and dont stop practicing.

oh yeah, and practice during the day/ in the morning sometimes! youll thank me later!
EXPERIENCE IS KNOWLEDGE