News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Frank's virtual classroom

Previous topic - Next topic

ger

Quote from: TomboI'm little surprised that non of the moderators knows something specific. I really thought some know him on a personal basis.

I'm also surprised.  Because the moderators accepted Frank to publicized his business here, with obviously no means to reach him.

Tombo

I agree. I'm actually also surprised that the modes do not give more feedback on this thread. Even if it were only to make clear that do not have a clue whats going on. After all it's the most active mod of the last couple of years that is ( as it appears) probably dying.
" In order to arrive at a place you do not know you must go by a way you do not know "

-St John of the Cross

surfer8

Like many here, I've paid for the VC and been frustrated by the lack of response,
but rather than vent in public I've tried to write it off and communicate with Frank via the mods/administrator of the forum.
The feedback has been varied and at times confusing, although I do believe that this has not been a deliberate scam.

The guy must be seriously ill and for whatever personal reasons does not/did not want this shared with the wider world.  He's made an effort to appear normal on the few times he's been able to come onto the forum and this has probably given the wrong impression to many.

I believe that if he does make it back then all will be sorted out eventually. If he doesn't, then we may all have to just write off the financial errors and send our love to him and his family, knowing that wherever he is, the last thing he'll need to be concerned about is money! :)

The angry response of some of the mods has to be seen in the light that they may have a view of the bigger picture, but may also have been asked not to share it with everyone.
We need to honour that and try not to respond in the same way.

Thoughts are energy and right now I guess he needs all the positive energy he can take, let's not be sending too much negative energy his way, when we (of all people) should be sending love, support and healing.
Others who don't understand or have an insight to our ultimate reality can be excused, we should know better.

So Frank, if you're in a position to hear this, I know you've maintained a frugal lifestyle and there's not much cash around. Please take the money I sent with my blessings and if you can use it to help, please do. We can always work something out in the future if needs be.  
In the meantime, use the cash as you can best use it and focus on yourself.

Blessings
Jon

Souljah333

First off...where have I been that I missed all this?!?
Secondly...I am personally sending the healing energy along to Frank, whether for his illness or for the alleged scam...he'll need it either way.
I didn't sign up for any class, so I'm not missing any money...so my input here is not malicious but...

I have to include this, bcuz the hype Frank generated around himself always left a bad taste in my mouth. I'm not saying he's a con-artist, but his website definitely makes him sound like one (imho)

I eventually created a powerful approach that did (finally!) enable me to unlock all the secrets I could ever wish for, and many more besides... a LOT more.

QuoteFACT: Following my approach, enables you to prove to yourself that physical reality is not something you are at the mercy of. You progressively come to realize that the elements that serve to make up your physical reality are, in fact, elements that you create. Once you are able to make that realization, your physical reality progressively comes under your control. In other words, YOU begin to actually control the events that take place in your life, rather than have these events control you!

He talks about creating wealth, and healing illness, and I read things about him being very ill and not having a computer and it makes me wonder...that's all...just wonder.

I'd say we all send Frank a whole lot of love for whatever he's going through, and for those that have (up to this point) lost their hard earned money...think of it as an expensive lesson in life. afterall from the above...you manifested exactly what you needed. of course that's relative

soul
NEW (again) MYSTICMYSFITS.COM

Kazbadan

Only now i saw this thread.

From what i know about Frank, he is a nice and kind person. I cant see what kind of problems does he have, really.

I hope that he can come back again, with no problems and i hope that he can solve all this mess about money, etc, etc.
I love you!

RooJ

Souljah333,
Nearly all sites i see trying to sell AP books/CD's etc, look like a scam, not saying they are, they just seem to promise way more then is possible to deliver. The front page of astralpulse for instance:
QuoteHow to effortlessly attract infinite wealth, health and happiness into your life

Discover the real secrets of virtually healing any disease, however serious
Im more interested in the AP, all the other paragraphs added to help sell the book just put me off. (no offence anyone (personal opinion)).

Interesting and somewhat sad point about the health thing also, i really hope its nothing serious.

Anyways, I personally dont believe you have been scammed, I dont think he would purposely take your money and leave after 3 years spent on a great forum like this. I can fully sympathise however with the way you feel, but im sure it'll all be sorted in time.

It would be nice however if an admin in the know... maybe Adrian who has more personal contact with Frank could get in touch with those who have paid money and brief them with a bit more information, just reassure them if needs be (no need to go into detail). Im pretty sure someone must have information on the situation (just named you Adrian because you are listed as DNS admin of Franks site.)

>RooJ

Blackstream

It's hard for me to take any book seriously that promises infinite effortless wealth (although this is Adrian's book in question, not anything of Frank's).  Maybe I'm just too cynical (and maybe that's why I can't have infinite wealth... I have to free my mind from these constraints :p)

Regardless, Adrian really, really, really needs to change the layout of the page hyping his book.  Super long text page reiterating the same points over and over ending with a section that talks about how his $30 value is really a $100 value is like THE style that con artists use and people will pass it up because of that.
There is no spoon

Tombo

Quote from: BlackstreamIt's hard for me to take any book seriously that promises infinite effortless wealth (although this is Adrian's book in question, not anything of Frank's).  Maybe I'm just too cynical (and maybe that's why I can't have infinite wealth... I have to free my mind from these constraints :p)

Regardless, Adrian really, really, really needs to change the layout of the page hyping his book.  Super long text page reiterating the same points over and over ending with a section that talks about how his $30 value is really a $100 value is like THE style that con artists use and people will pass it up because of that.

I agree, It is really not needful to do that but more likely counterproductive.
" In order to arrive at a place you do not know you must go by a way you do not know "

-St John of the Cross

Adrian

Hello everyone,

Thank you very much for your comments.

First of all on the Frank issue; I really would like to be able to tell you the exact status of Frank, but I cannot because I simply do not know. Of course I have contacted him but received no response.

I can say without doubt that Frank is no conman. I have known him for three years or so and his contributions to the forums and to helping people generally, and freely go without saying. Look at the number and length of his posts, and he is a genuine expert on these matters.

I can only conclude that whatever Frank's situation is it is serious and genuine, and only time will tell. I will of course keep everyone informed if I hear anything.

Regarding the webpage for my book; I can tell you that it took many months of consideration to arrive at that format. The page has to have impact in order to put across all of the genuine virtues of the book; you simply cannot do that in a weak sort of way if people are to take notice. I have numerous testimonials and letters of thanks from people who have bought and read the book and no negative ones. The book is changing peoples lives in a big way just as it is intended to do.

It is a fact that most websites, including those offering excellent products sell next to nothing. This is because they put together some fancy looking page with lots of graphics and a complex layout with links etc., and those sites simply do not work for the most part.

To say that a salesletter must be a scam is, with all due respect, a totally erroneous observation. There are scams around of course, but I can show you 10,000 sales letters all offering genuine products.

I can say that many people who are both experts in marketing and offering valuable Spiritual services have congratulated me on that page, and wanted to know who wrote it so they could have one too :)

My objective is to offer the best service I possibly can and effectively promoting my book is a part of that; and believe me, that page is very effective. I have of course received similar comments to those here, but with respect to those people they do not understand marketing. I have considered altering the page, but the worst thing anyone can do is to alter something that is already highly effective.

At the final analysis the vast majority of people buying the book have found it to be extremely valuable, and what made them decide to purchase it is completely irrelevant.

I do appreciate everyones comments of course and do take note of them, and I hope you will keep the comments coming whether positive or negative.

If anyone has any concerns about anything discussed here or otherwise please feel free to mail me anytime at: adrian@astralpulse.com

Best regards,

Adrian.
https://ourultimatereality.com/
Vincit Omnia Veritas

magicmac2000

I can't understand what are we talking about here... everything started well  and just asking about what happened with Frank, his VCs, the money, paypal and a lot of things ...
Now, this conversation started turning around and we end up like critics about Franks page and at the end about Adrians page ? What the hell is happening here ? I mean, who cares about how they sell they books/products ? I agree with Adrian that is a marketing thing and anyway, people decide if they wanna buy it or not. And if that about the wealth, health is true on not, it's a matter of trying. I didn't buy/read Adrians book, but in order to say that is a "Scam" at least I have to read it and try the techniques or whatever it takes.
If you read A LOT of books in the bookstores, they will tell you how to be rich, etc, etc, etc. In fact, the first one that come to my mind is: "Napoleon Hill's Think and Grow Rich" ... the cover and everywhere have claims about getting rich reading the book ... and if you apply those concepts, for sure you will be rich !! Where's the scam there ? There's no Scam. It's that we are lazy and end up throwing the book maybe without even ending it ... and then ? We review it like: "Yeah yeah, it's good but..." ... but what ? But you didn't apply anything you you simply can't speak.
So now, even if the book of Adrian or the (future) book of Frank have claims that are unreachable for most people, that does not mean that is a scam, and by the way, marketing is marketing. Maybe they have to sell it in order to survive in this money-oriented world.
Guys, let's be real, there's nothing wrong with that. And anyway, why didn't you mention about Adrian's page before ? That page is there since I don't even remember ... I never see nobody complaining about it, but now, we end up involving him and Franks page, and whatever ...

Kisses for everyone,
Magic.
-Still can't find the Truth.
    (If there is one)

Tombo

First Adrian, I very much appreciate you replying here.  This clears some things up. It is good to see that you react to critics with an open ear and don't dismiss them without taking it into consideration. This reinforces the trust I have into this site.

Second, I don't think there is anything wrong with this thread. I mean people have questions, things they do not understand or issues they are unhappy about. Isn't it good to talk about that and then let the responsible people reply? Would it be better to not say something and just be angry or insecure about thing in silence. Communication is very important and that's what's happening here. It is better to sort things out, definitely better.

-St John of the Cross

Souljah333

i'm the one that brought up franks website...so you can direct the criticism at me. as for both books & the marketing tactics...i did bring it up in the past, and no one wanted to hear anything i had to say.

dear magic: you have an opinion, i have an opinion, etc. point is...there is something to a "hard-sell". there's a reason for it and believe it or not it has absolutely nothing to do with spirituality...it's all about money. go ahead and argue that if you want, but what is being touched on here (where the thread has turned) is in people drawing on their intuition. it's not genuine that's all, and that's all that people are saying. they are actually giving "useful" advice that would help...if certain people involved weren't so darn hard-headed.
that junk doesn't sell anymore. it does, but it doesn't. it's not substantial. it's fly-by-night...it's get some cash from as many desperate/naive people as possible, and get out quick.

if adrian & frank are such "experts" on the subject of astral projection, why haven't i heard them on coast to coast??? that's where i heard robert, and that's how i ended up here, and interviews like that are a perfect example of real, productive marketing. not a sales "pitch". i'm tired of the come back...."i have proof. i have letters. my way is the only way".

i offered several ideas on how to substantiate the book...like having a monthly draw to give away a free copy, or a membership area that could be accessed on a dime for members, or breaking down the book into smaller portions that could be purchased in parts. i think a lot of people here came up with the same & similar ideas....a way of getting the book circulating here at the forum and members reviewing it. that's what people do when they are in it for the long, legitimate haul. anyway...this is pointless. it was all totally thrown back...like those of us who wanted to help were stupid.

and tombo: no offense but i don't see what was cleared up?!? and as far dismissing constructive criticism...i think that's what he did. again.
you are right about getting things off your chest. which personally is what i'm doing..but for anyone that is looking for validation or having things "sorted out"...i don't think that's going to happen.

does seem very strange that someone would invest so much time here, and not juice it for what it was worth (if they were a con-artist). that's the only thing that makes me believe that frank is genuinely ill. still...like everyone has said 1 post from a relative or friend, or one email to 1 person that signed up (that could be forwarded). that would be the respectable thing to do. i'm sure one of you involved will let the rest of us know if that happens.

all this energy & speculation floating around isn't healthy
peace
soul

Tombo

Quote from: Souljah333and tombo: no offense but i don't see what was cleared up?!?

Adrian said he tried to reach Frank but wasn't successful and that he will inform us if he has any news. That's good to know, for me at least.

-St John of the Cross

mactombs

QuoteI'd say we all send Frank a whole lot of love for whatever he's going through, and for those that have (up to this point) lost their hard earned money

Yeah, Soul, sounds like you're full of love. If I got sick and disappeared from the forum, I wonder if you would start circling like a vulture for me, too.

I will admit that the hard-sell web-page turns me off, too. But that's because I distrust anything that's selling anything. If you were in marketing, however, you would agree that it is a good way to get the most people to take a look at what you have to offer. As for asking for money for something like this, I believe we already had the discussion. Hans Solo made some very good points.

As for Adrian's book, in my personal opinion it is very much worth the money (as I've stated elsewhere).
A certain degree of neurosis is of inestimable value as a drive, especially to a psychologist - Sigmund Freud

Souljah333

i probably wouldn't even notice you were missing. sorry, but that's the truth.

Kazbadan

Adrian and Frank can be the most good persons in the world, but they still need money for eating and buy clothes and other things that normal humans need. So, if the webpage that they have its good for atract more money (and they dont offend anyone with that marketing webpage) i just have to agree with what they do.

I would do the same.

I dont even get shocked if someone tells me that Fank or Adian has a Ferrari. Its not the marketing neither the things that they possess that will tell me if they are good or bad guys. We all want to have a good life, we all want money and need money and, why not, some luxury in our lives.

Anyway, i think what Souljah wants to say. She wants to say that webpages like the one of Frank or Adrian, with aspect, sometimes are just selling worthless things. In fact i think i can say the same, because in the internet you see lots of stuff (that worth nothing) using similar marketing techniques. But in this particular case, i think that both aFrank and Adrian are selling good products (i speak from what i know about them, because i never read their books).
I love you!

Souljah333

For unknown reason...I can never argue with you Kazbadan!
I forfeit!  :wink:
You're just too damn cute for words!!!

RooJ

QuoteI can say that many people who are both experts in marketing and offering valuable Spiritual services have congratulated me on that page, and wanted to know who wrote it so they could have one too

I point you to the first sentence of my last post here :).

QuoteI have of course received similar comments to those here, but with respect to those people they do not understand marketing.

no, im not a marketing expert, but i am a member of your target audience... so my comments can't be that useless :P.

I also want to clarify that i dont think anyones scamming anyone here. I didnt mean to drag your book into this, i just mentioned the front page comments as an example. Im glad to see you take it as constructive critisism and i wish you continued success with your book. Aslong as people are finding it useful and your happy selling it then its all good :).

Anyways back to Frank, If the astralpulse server logs go far back enough to cover franks last post it should be possible to use his IP back then (aslong as its static) to check whether frank has visited the forums lately. If it was a scam he would most certainly check back here to see what people are saying.

And before i get flamed for that "I DONT THINK HE HAS SCAMMED ANYONE" just want peace of mind for people :D

>RooJ

Kazbadan

Quote from: Souljah333For unknown reason...I can never argue with you Kazbadan!
I forfeit!  :wink:
You're just too damn cute for words!!!

lol :D, i dont know if that is an eulogy or hte opposite

maybe my words are "cute" because i only commit mistakes due to my english :)

btw, i was not against your opinio, just showing different thoughts about this discussion.
I love you!

Blackstream

Well to be honest, I have to look at it from this point of view.  The scam artists that do use that layout, use it for a reason.  That reason is probably being that it works :P  It would make no sense for said person to use a layout that gives them nothing instead. (Don't take this as saying I think your site is a scam, more like your format does most likely work)

Now, me personally, I already said that the thing that makes me shy away from the book is that it promises infinite wealth, but I suppose I might look into your book anyways, because I know you well enough to know you've got to be for real.
There is no spoon

Ben K

Quote from: Souljah333
if adrian & frank are such "experts" on the subject of astral projection, why haven't i heard them on coast to coast??? that's where i heard robert, and that's how i ended up here, and interviews like that are a perfect example of real, productive marketing. not a sales "pitch". i'm tired of the come back...."i have proof. i have letters. my way is the only way".
If your definition of expertise is an appearence on a talk show(which is purely for advertising purposes in the first place, just listen to how much they want to sell you next time you listen to C2C!) then you are ignorant. RB wants to sell you his books and keep you entertained with silly beliefs. We're just interested in learning, without fighting demons or having scary experiences or any of that stupid bull****. Some people like that, though. Its all preference.
EXPERIENCE IS KNOWLEDGE

AndrewTheSinger

He had hundreds of people paying for his services, maybe his partner ran away with the money and now he's ashamed to contact you.

Wonder who said he was sick?
Where does this silence come from?

The untold past of the Earth: http://hiddenhistory.awardspace.com

BillionNamesofGod

Quote from: Ben K
Quote from: Souljah333
If your definition of expertise is an appearence on a talk show(which is purely for advertising purposes in the first place, just listen to how much they want to sell you next time you listen to C2C!) then you are ignorant. RB wants to sell you his books and keep you entertained with silly beliefs. We're just interested in learning, without fighting demons or having scary experiences or any of that stupid bull****. Some people like that, though. Its all preference.

Just a question of credibility in reality.  RB is just got more credibility and respect, no matter if you believe in his theories or not.

At the end of the day, he's never wound anyone up, by not producing book, breaking his promises, and pulling illogical disappearing acts.
RB has clearly been and is straight down the line.

There is one simple rule in my book, if that person has not got a book you can buy from amazon.com and has a ISBN no, he's not a credible author.

AT the end of the day, I can goto amazon and buy any of RB's books.

I can also,  by books from monroe, Slyvan Muldoon all the classics
and a whole load of far more credible modern authors like:
Robert Peterson (who is 100% non profit also) and people
like william buhlman, and on and on.  All credible and respectful.

Now can anyone one person here point me to a modern book on Phasing techniques available on ebay/amazon published withing 5 years?

I think not.  Let's hope he's in hiding writing his book and getting published.

Tombo

who says Franks Book wouldn't had been available on Amazon (Or never will be for, that matter)? I agree with you in that an author should publish his back not just as e-books simply because I like to read books outside 8) .
But I can't see why the fact that he books is available on amazon ought to tell you anything about the value of the book.

-St John of the Cross

BillionNamesofGod

Quote from: runlolaare you sure about that statement you are making?

I mean it REALLY doesn't take much to get published...
It's just a question of funding. I have read many a hardback that
wasn't worth the paper, so I don't see how that makes someone credible.

I am not much a fan of e-books either but I have come across some
very good ones only available in e-book format. I think it's a matter
of choice for the author. Anyway, It's cheaper & you are saving trees
plus you don't have to edit things out that a publisher might not agree with. In a way, what you get in an e-book may be closer to the author's truth. Am I really debating this? JEEZ! what's happening here?

Quote from: Tombowho says Franks Book wouldn't had been available on Amazon (Or never will be for, that matter)? I agree with you in that an author should publish his back not just as e-books simply because I like to read books outside 8) .
But I can't see why the fact that he books is available on amazon ought to tell you anything about the value of the book.

I understand fully where are both coming from  - a defensive viewpoint.

Getting a real book published takes a incredible amount of effort.

Try it!  Yep easy for you to say, as you clearly don't know anything about book publishing.  Until you've gone  to a published and pitched a book, you really have no idea.

This is a pointless debate - you can defend Frank all you like.

But there is one neat little fact everyone has overlooked.

Frank has no book available, through publishers or through his own sales site, as his own self-published e-book.

QED.

Hence, I close this debate, until he has this book he's been claiming to write, and it's available - he has no credibility, no matter how rubbish the book is, the act of writing and getting it published gives you credibility, no matter what format the book arrives.

er why does everyone ignore this sentence here:

" Now can anyone one person here point me to a modern book on Phasing techniques available on ebay/amazon published withing 5 years? "

Ok, and if it's all so easy I throw you all a challenge.

I'm sure the people here that are so phasing pro, can pull together all this material on this website a self publish a phasing book?

i.e colloaborative writing.  So let's start with the table of contents and agree that.

I'm only talking about 50 or pages.

Also, PLease read this, from  a true master , Robert Peterson, he's very much like Robert Bruce.

HOW TO TELL A NEW AGE MASTER FROM A SALESMAN
http://www.robertpeterson.org/SalesmanArticle.htm