News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Hi Robert

Previous topic - Next topic

Greytraveller

Hi bigimpact.
    Don't know if this is relevant to your last point (about cyclical conflict, parasitic energies and non stable existences)but... about a month ago several members on AstralPulse posted experiences about encounters with negative entities. (I went back to look for those (2 or 3) threads but could not find them.) Anyway it appears that the number of encounters with negative entities has risen somewhat dramatically over the last 3 or 4 months. There was a general consensus that such encounters were/are more common and that the number of violent encounters with hostile discarnate beings has also increased. Unfortunately none of us could reach any definite conclusions as to a cause or reason.
    (Note. One thread that dealt with such a violent encounter was titled "Help me become fearless' by Manuel. Unfortunately I cannot recall or locate the other threads.)

bigimpact

Hi greytraveller,

Very interesting, thx, equally interesting that the threads have disappeared (don't worry i'm not a conspiracy monger, I know better). Theorywise, I haev been looking (and experiencing) things in this field for some time, fortunately even though my OBE / altered state of consciousness control is poor, my strength in non-phsyical encounters is generally powerful. I have been trying to formulate some conclusions (haven;t read psychic self defence yet, so I;m not sure as to which of these conclusions may or may not be ratified).

Basically, as most people here are well aware, we are all "ghosts in a shell" for want of a better phrase. The idea of humanity is simply a man made concept meant to encompass all, but the actual controlling energies (which differentiate races, creed, belief etc) for example, when we look at the Iraq situation at present, the shell of the people is the same but strip away everything physical and the actual brass tacks energy left over is an entirely different beast. I have been long under the impression that what we consider to be our "individual" selves is indericetly adn sometimes directly influenced by other energies. Occasionally, kind of cyclically, other non-physical energies "alien" (but obviously not in the x-files way) influence certain actionas and individual events, often for negative means. These energies focus on certain groups in which they have the best ability to influence "parastically". In such times, as has been shown in the past, there is correlation to these times and great wars as these energies attempt to  at best (from there point of view) destroy the relative harmony and stability we have (tenuous and thin though that is most of the time) and at the leats provoke other actions, as lets face it, as a parasitic energy, the actual aftermath in the physcial is neither here nor there for them. These parasitic energies appear to control mass groups who can be commanded via a few individuals (top generals in armies, per say) and forced to play out confliucts that are completely apart from "humanity". Whereas the example you are all thinking of is obviously a large scale war, it actually ties in with many other non-physical energy theories about why we react in certain ways to certain people at certain times; are we more vulnerable at different biorythmic states etc. etc.

Hmm, actually thsi has kind of gotten a littel conspiratorial; one thing I'll tell anyone listening for nothing is that bald US guy (I think he;s called Schneider) scares the bejesus out of me, and I haven't got the foggiest why. It's just recently I had a king of semi-wakign vision (last thursday, first thursday of the war) and I was watching TV, in this one it wasn't "We're winning, we're right in trackj" it was "Their slaughtering us, we're dropping like flies" you get the idea, it seemed I was seeing through to either a parallel negative existence or seeing the reading between the lines which appears to be slowly being borne out in the present conlflict. It makes me wonder if under certain situations in the past (Second world war and hitler) if there wasn't something more to the culling of specific peoples. NOt saying "yay hitler" but what if the conflict wasn't Nazi Jew, but controlling energy A (the threat nobody else saw) and the potential threat B whom the history books see as the victims. Nasty piece of work hitler, but the concept adds a further difinition to the way war and suchlike could be a direct result of negative non-physical influence on our shell and controlling ghost.

Hmm, when I started writing thius, I didn;t think it was gonna come out so weird, but I haev recently been becoming awar of attacks on my person, they aren't as subtle as otehr readers might think and explain an awful lot of our negative character traits. As in the previous post, I look forward to checking out Bob's new book as it's no life when you are physically aware of certain unseen thnsg attempting to influence your behaviour.

The scamps!

Anyway, does any of this haveany relevance to the posts you couldn't get hold of any more? I'd love to hear, as at the moment the "interested and able" community is able to learn and possible prevent such negative influences in the physical which ultimately could chaneg the course of humanity. In terms of blank shells, of course! One otehr thing, I had an exp[erience recent;y which seemed that certain non-physical energies were "l;eavinG" seemed to be an xodus for safety, and about the tiem you described - 3-4 months back. Is any of this borne out by what you haev read also?

Regards, MT

bigimpact

Hi Grey,

Got the last two sentences of the third para the wrong way round (and apologies all round for the typos, long message). Hitler was a monster, but what if we were seeing the successful removal of latent negative energy influence and we promptly stomped the guys who actually saved a savage non-physcial invasion, as the victims who were actually killed would have eventually cost the world worse than actually happened. I am not condoning the way history went, hate conflict, murder etc. and loathe those who carried out such barbarism, but history writes erveything to do with such cases in a very black and white fashion, and us Sheep (present company excluded) swallow everything hook line and sinker. Only the victors ever write the history books, and lets not forget that we all know we are / were all on the "right" and "Good" side, but lets not forget that this is the most powerful way of getting people to commit atrocities, as long as its for the good (or as long as we are convince we are doing the right thing), its fine...

Hope I'm not rambling, but the non-physical influences our everyday lives so much more than modern science allows any peons to even potentially comprehend and society in general as the worl dcan clearly see is paying the price.

I don't normally rant, many apologies, again - anyoen with any comments on this, I would be very inetrested to read, please taek some time if you have something contrsuctive to add.

Incidentally, if you;re in contact with Robert, I'd be grateful if you coudl tell him to read these posts and get in touch re the documentary.

Greytraveller

You seem to be 'right on target' in describing the influence that parasitic energies have over masses of society.
    Further it is quite possible that there are levels of parasitic energy that loop inside of other levels of parasitic energy. The entire Mid East is an example of this. One level is the Arab-Israeli conflict. This ongoing confrontation is used by All arab leaders to deflect criticism from their corruption and incompetency. Then there are individual dictators. Of course Saddam Hussein is getting all the attention now. Yet there are plenty of others like Assad of Syria and Qaddafi (sp) of Libya.
    Finally there is the hijacking of the religion of Islam by fundamentalists. For many arabs Islam have become a religion of hate and destruction.
     So when looking at the war in Iraq I mentally try to complete the dots and connect the Arab-Israeli conflict, Saddam's own murderous and corrupt regime and the teachings of hate by radical imams to get a more or less complete picture of why so many people are behaving so beastly (murderous actually) in that region.
    The effects of these parasitic (or murderous energies) can manifest themselves on the ethereal and astral planes in a number of ways. I will briefly mention only 2.
    First when a young male arab fundamentalist radical projects into the ethereal or astral he is more likely to seek and violently confront westerners there. I have no doubt at all that at least some of the negative entities encountered recently are discarnate muslem radicals. (Perhaps a few of those are permanently discarnate ( = dead) and if so then personally I feel no remorse or compassion.)
    Secondly extreme emotions and thoughts that are extended over long periods of time can create what are called thought elementals. After a while a thought elemental can take an existence of its own free of its original creator(s). It is my belief that thought elementals are responsible for some of the cold spots and energy vortices encountered in various haunted houses.
    BTW if you would like then I will compile a list of some of the most recent encounters with negative entities. This list would include the website where the reports can be found and both the posters name and the title of their post.

PeacefulWarrior

"First when a young male arab fundamentalist radical projects into the ethereal or astral he is more likely to seek and violently confront westerners there. I have no doubt at all that at least some of the negative entities encountered recently are discarnate muslem radicals. (Perhaps a few of those are permanently discarnate ( = dead) and if so then personally I feel no remorse or compassion.)
Secondly extreme emotions and thoughts that are extended over long periods of time can create what are called thought elementals. After a while a thought elemental can take an existence of its own free of its original creator(s). It is my belief that thought elementals are responsible for some of the cold spots and energy vortices encountered in various haunted houses."

Fascinating remarks GT.  While I disagree strongly with a few things said in this thread (mostly things BI has stated), I do see you understand a lot about the "unseen" (I put this in quotation marks simply because it isn't always unseen, as you very well know) reality around us.

We shall not cease from our exploration, and at the end of all our exploring, we shall arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
T.S. Elliot
---------------
fides quaerens intellectum

Greytraveller

Thanks for those remarks PeacefulWarrior.
    Unfortunately Knowing about a situation is not always the same as being able to Do something about that situation. That pretty much sums up the events since Sept 11 (2001). Those events seem to be accelarating, especially in the last 2 or 3 months. I am still internally debating about what can be done. What are the option ? Here are a few random thoughts.
    a) Use projection as a tool to try to find out what is happening> (Note - I have tried this and have to date been singularly unsuccessful.)
    b) Use remote viewing the same way as option a). (Note I did have one episode of RV where I saw a huge underground complex (beneath Baghdad ??) where 3 large generators were situated.)
    c) Call on higher powers (eg. Spirit guides or guardians) (Note I am not religious so would probably leave this option as a last resort.)
    d) Employ magic or psychic powers as a). (Note I don't practice magic seriously.)
    Any comments, suggestions or advice is greatly appreciated and will be taken into consideration.

bigimpact

Long time no speak (harddrive meltdown, lost all email addresses - ugh), it's that guy from England who was talking to you about a year and a half ago about participation in a documentary. Seemes with work and all, it's been harder gettign to Oz than previously expected - although two friends have just started living (hell, lets face it, drinking) in Melbourne, so we're still hoping to get down some time in the not to distant future and would love to film you on the subject of OBE's. Apologies for it not happening sooner (hell, it still hasn't yet!) but there's always something coming up and for a non-commissioned project, it's hard to fit in.

Just ordered Psychic Self Defence, looking forward to it - you can get one of my books if you need to learn anything about digital video, Complete Guide to Digital Video by me! Authors unite...

On a completely different tip, and more focussed on altered states of consciousness rather than direct OBE's, if any of the following makes any form of sense to you, I'd love for you to prove that executive stress hasn;t turned me into a paranoid fruit-loop ;-)

Recently I've had the time to re-awaken my OBE / far seeing / altered state abilities and have been a little unnerved at certain sensations / dreams / emotions that all appear to be linked to some form of severe cyclical conflict which nobody a)remembers and b) is aware of and c)Seems to be something to do with parasitic energies and other non stable existances. Given you (or anyone else listenings) experiences, are there any foundations to some freaky malarkey going on in the non-physical, or as I put earlier, have I gone mental with too much work! Probably the latter, but I learnt a long time ago not to distrust what I know. Etc. Etc.

Anyway, look forward to recieving the book, I'm sure it's a cracker, just like the last one.

Regards,

MT