News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

I admit it, I'm a GAMER,..are you?

Previous topic - Next topic

battousai the man slayer

which zelda did thoes pics come form

drinsomno

YAY zelda rocks i cant wait till a new one comes out i have been waiting for it i beat all the rest its about time for a new one and those pics look great hopefully that is what the new game will look like while u are playing[:)][:D][8D]

Squeek

Battousai:

quote:
By Me in Zelda post:

At the E3 convention yesterday, Nintendo finally announced that a realistic Zelda game is to be released for the gamecube within a year's time (I guessed on the date).

This is what all Gamecube owners have been waiting for since the day Gamecube was first announced. This very game was demoed on the initial release of a gamecube, only to leave fans in awe that the new Zelda game was to be Cel-Shaded.

Well, it obviously isn't an N64 game because there were only two and it doesn't look anything like that.  It's obviously not Wind Waker as that was cel-shaded.  My post spoke of a new game coming out in the near future with a realistic look to it.  Infer from here as to the system it shall be for (Underline: Shall be means the game is not currently existant.  Hint: The system is currently existant and continues to produce new games on minidiscs).

~Squeek

drinsomno

squeek i have been hearing about the new zelda for a few years now so if it is taking nintendo this long to develope it then it must be one good game i must say i think nintendo was just waiting for a system that could run such a game[:)][:D][8D]

MJ-12

battousai the man slayer

i ment what is the title of it gona be

Squeek

-.-; Be more clear next time.

The working title is "The Legend of Zelda : The Wind Waker 2"

Many people have said this is it, others say this isn't it.  Only time will tell.

~Squeek

shedt

quote:
Originally posted by MJ-12

I just finished Halo on Legendary [8D]

Now that's something to be proud of !

Halo 2 ! November 9th 2004 !

narfellus

YEah, i'm a gamer. But not like i was when i was a kid. At 31, i own an Xbox and i've been playing Halo for what, almost 3 YEARS now! The best game ever ever ever made. Halo 2 looks like it will blow away the original, especially from the E3 previews. Doom3...well, it looks good, i'll give it that, but i don't think it will be the best. Half Life 2...oh baby...talk about virtual reality. These games are sucking you into their world more and more.

Hey, how about this idea? Projecting into the world of Halo or Half Life or Doom?  A lot of serious imagination went into those games, i bet they make a helluva astral story...
If but we knew the power of our thoughts we would guard them more closely.

crazy_colombiang

THE BEST GAME EVER COMING TO YOU GUYS SOONNNNN!!!!!!!!

==========METAL GEAR SOLID 3 SNAKE EATER==========

THE STORY IS AWSOME AND IS COMING OUT FOR THE PSP OR PLAY STATION PORTABLE TOO!!!

One of the cool things is that if you want to survive in the jungle, you have to eat raw animals like snakes, and fishes.

IF YOU GUYS WANT TO WATCH THE 10 MINUTE TRAILER GO TO //gametrailers.com/vault-m.html and look for metal gear solid 3
here are some pics hope you guys enjoy the best game for PS2 made by the one and only Hideo Kojima!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOOK HE IS EATING A SNAKE!!!

tell me what  you guys think!

Mod Note - Deleted double post and double pictures

battousai the man slayer

i no i caN WAIT  until it comes out hehehhe i have been waiting for it to come out since mgs2 came out.

Combined 2 posts into one; removed link.  Just keep the link in your profile.

wantsumrice

Ok, any starcraft players??? Cmahhhn..I need a good partner

Sentential

Sadly.... Im worse than a gamer. Im an overclocker. Not only do I binge on games. I do the same (if not more) for hardware.

If you are gonna push the limits of reality, why stop at the mind / soul alone?

MJ-12

shedt

quote:
Originally posted by narfellus

Hey, how about this idea? Projecting into the world of Halo or Half Life or Doom?  A lot of serious imagination went into those games, i bet they make a helluva astral story...

I used to have dreams about being in the woods and I would hear the sound of a covie dropship above my head ! I'd look up and it would be there looking for a place to land and find me !

I've had alot of Halo 2 dreams as well. esp with all these new screens !

ImmuredSoul

Yup, GAMES! Okay, perhaps I'm not really a Gamer, like most others, 'cause the only game I really play (to be more exact, the only series I play) is Legacy of Kain. Love it! LOVE IT! 'Course, in Defiance, got stuck in the graveyard for three hours, unsure of what the hark I was suppose to be doing, but that was FUN! FUN I SAY, FUN! Puzzle games are interesting, mind-boggling. I would have said Sphinx (and the Cursed Mummy) was a good game, but no game is fun if it's not challenging, or so I think. I mean, if you're able to beat the thing in six hours while everybody else is still stuck back at that skeletal bird thing . . . what's the fun? Maybe I'm just strange.

Favorite game of all time, though is an oldy, and something I still play all the time . . . TOEJAM AND EARL! Oh yeah, Toejam and Earl. Love that game, 'cause it lasts forever, and when you beat it you get to go back to their world and walk around and swim and everything! Of course, there's also Tetris, Columns, (lol) Clue, etc.

Board games are more fun, though . . . *sighs* Of subject perhaps, but role-playing games are great! Gotta play 'em, don't know why. I'll go insane if I don't.

Anybody ever play a PC game (perhaps on some console of some sort) called Heroes of Might and Magic. Gotta love that game. Great fun. How I miss the old days when my friends and I played that game. 'Course, before we ever beat it my computer broke and the game was lost forever.

Then there's the PC game Dust: A Tale of the Wired West. Yeah, yeah, I've heard a lot of bad reviews, but I use to play this game forever. Wonder what happened to it? Broke I think.

And, oh my garsh, how could I have forgotten . . . What's the name of that game? GRR! It's like the sequel to it. You've got the paddle and you move back and forth, making sure the ball doesn't fall down. When the ball hits the paddle, it shoots up and breaks the walls! And there's pills in it that falls down and gives you things, like double/triple/multiballs. Love that came, spent forever on it. It was about aliens . . . oh well. Wish that comp. hadn't broke!

Oooh, and Dr. Mario. And Mario 2. Gotta get out of here and play me some games . . . FUN! LOTS OF FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excuse me, I've gone insane!
If I am to become that which will kill me, then perhaps I should just commit suicide? - My Immured Soul

HooVooLoo

PeacefulWarrior

I am a gamer.  An interactive electronic gamer to be exact.  Not a freak, I am so busy with school, work and family that I don't find nearly as much time (or money) required to be a hard core gamer, but I am a gamer nonetheless.

It's tough to admit this sometimes as an adult, even though I am a "young adult."  Most people look at electronic gaming as childs play, I, however, think these people are out of touch.  Gaming actually makes more revenue than the movies do these days.  Furthermore, the new games are really interactive DVD's than merely "games."  Take the new PC/Xbox game Half-Life 2 which is due to be released in a few months, it's been FIVE YEARS in production!  It looks beautiful and will incorporate amazing lighting effects, real time physics and graphic engine that is going to stun everyone.

I myself own a PC as well as a console system (the XBOX).  The following screens are from XBOX games, check 'em out (I think those of you who have not seen what contemporary games are looking like these days will find these screenshots to be amazing...mind you that the resolution is often less than it would normally be due to the fact that the images have been resized, also another thing to keep in mind is that games aren't always supposed to look "realistic," often times they are designed, like any work of art, to look as the artist intends, e.g., cartoony, surrealistic, etc.):

From the upcoming Xbox tennis game "Top Spin"

Half-Life 2: (this game has a built in program that allows the characters mouths match up excatly with the words they speak, no matter what language!)

From the upcoming Xbox game HALO 2 (I cannot wait for this one!):

From "wiggles":

for more on Halo 2:
http://halo.bungie.net/site/halo/features/av.html
or
http://halo.bungie.net/site/halo/features/gallery.html
and
http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/action/halo2/screens.html?page=33
We shall not cease from our exploration, and at the end of all our exploring, we shall arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
T.S. Elliot
---------------
fides quaerens intellectum

purpleTiger

Not really a gamer, but occasionally I do play, when I get time....a bit of Skyrim, a bit of Fallout, Minecraft and Mount and Blade are my favorite.

Szaxx

August 2003 was the last post on this thread. The original posters may not see it. The thread may open up again though, it's a topic so many people know.
I read the first page quickly and remembered repairing many of the consoles years ago.
:-D

You have to test them too. Yay.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

purpleTiger

Yeah, there's lots of good topics that are forgotten....resurrecting them seems better than posting new ones.

Xanth

It's all good.  If ya'll wanna talk gaming again, this is the right thread to do it in. 

I play Skyrim... Ni No Kuni... but mostly World of Warcraft with my fiance.  :)

purpleTiger

I'll have to try WOW....i also played Lineage....horrible game lol can't believe I used to like it.

Bedeekin

I want 'Last of Us'. It sounds epic.

Love Skyrim also Xanth. The problem is my PS3 had a breakdown and I lost my game save. I will have to start all over again.  :roll: