News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

I'm sure you guys get this question a lot

Previous topic - Next topic

seldrea

I've been visiting this website for quite a while, and i've read up a lot on astral projection, and on dmt, and i've noticed a lot of similarities in both how dmt works and it's trips, and the theory behind astral projection as well as the projection itself. However only basing my judgements on other people's expeirances, and not having my own yet , i figured i'd come here and ask you guys if you think there are any connections between the two.

Also somewhat unrelated, are there any connections between our glands and our chakra's.

I'm not asking for concrete evidence because i know thats near impossible to get, i'm just asking for thoughts and opinions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grcqs9cDuN8
This is the video that i listened too and made me decide to post, it's a pretty decent quick explanation of DMT for those of you who may not know what it is

kurtykurt42

DMT is produced by the pineal gland and is present at all times inside normal human beings.

The Pineal gland/6th chakra/third eye acts as your eyes when you travel out of body as well as in remote viewing.

By flooding your body with DMT you will activate your third eye and can consciously project your awareness to "see" beyond space/time.

newmethod

Quote from: seldrea on September 01, 2009, 21:34:29
Also somewhat unrelated, are there any connections between our glands and our chakra's.
obviously you are aware of some connections & by your question probably all that i post below.. but anyway..

As kurtykurt said:
Third Eye - Pineal Gland

Then positionally there are:
Throat Chakra - Thyroid
Heart Chakra (upper) - Thymus
Root Chakra - Testes/Ovaries (pretty close anyway)

i figure there are more connections between the etheric and the physical bodies but other than above I'm not sure what they are..

for an energetic view of the physical bodies organs maybe Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) would appeal to you..
Unfortunately my knowledge on this is very limited

Be aware that there are a myriad of smaller 'secondary' chakras all over the body that interact with the larger 'primary' chakra centres.
if you are new to chakras and the like you may want to check out a tut on Robert Bruce's NEW system http://www.astraldynamics.com/tutorials/beginners/index.html

seldrea

Thank you both for the comments, and for answering my question very well.

I think my biggest problems with chakra and projection are actually me making it too complicated or something, but i'm actually reading Robert Bruce's book so hopefully i'll get it soon

newmethod

After re-reading my post I'd say..

The sacral chakra (between naval & root chakra) is closer (positionally) to the ovaries than they would be to the root chakra

malethatsees

I've chatted with a guy that is in the military awhile back and he was real big about dmt. He said our own goverment did tests with dmt. Also, he said that Hilter had a group of scientists that was injecting pregnant women with larger doses of manufactured dmt.

CFTraveler

Quote from: newmethod on September 02, 2009, 07:35:05
After re-reading my post I'd say..

The sacral chakra (between naval & root chakra) is closer (positionally) to the ovaries than they would be to the root chakra

And I'd jump in and say that I think that the Heart Chakra, instead of the thymus gland, would be the neural network that is around the heart/chest area.
But that's just a thought, of course.