News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

2012/2013?

Previous topic - Next topic

ange.connell

Just thought Id share my thoughts which I had this morning. So, this year has been pretty eventful. I found out one of my best friends (well I thought he was) was not all he pretended to be. Hes a fake and I fell for it. Mind you he is probably like that with everybody, hes very convincing. Why are people like that? Hes not in my life any more (his choice) so I cant be taken in any more. Ive also found the person Ive always loved feels the same way. Hes very special to me and makes me so happy, as I am to him. Also, realised that money is not the be all and end all. Health, happiness, family and friends are my number one and its taken some pretty bad things to happen for me to realise and take stock. Next year??? Who knows what is in store for me. I know what I want but will I get it? Its not materialistic. Sometimes I would like to know the future and then I think 'no' - suprise me. This time next year??? Talk about wishing my life away.

That's all. Be happy out there
What does not destroy me only makes me stronger

Dreamshards

This year has also had some crazy ups and downs for me. I left my son's father, we had been together for four years. It wasn't just a normal break up he was going through some mental illness so there was a lot of crazy drama for a few months. For the first time I am a single mother and have to pay a crap load of bills by myself. I am very happy with the achievements I have made and also that I got out of a very negative relationship that had been draining my energy and turning me into something I despised. I have experienced new places, met new people, and also ate some WONDERFUL food through out the year. I am very excited to what 2013 will bring. I feel like I am reaching a new stage of enlightenment and maturity with in myself and trust that the future will bring amazing things.

ange.connell

Dreamshards - congrats with your decision, cannot been an easy one. You do sound happy. Best wishes for next year and for always. Enjoy life to the full x
What does not destroy me only makes me stronger

Szaxx

You've both stood up for yourselves in whats really important. The negativity around you previously is gone and you'll see what you're naturally supposed to be.
It's always hard at first but in the end you'll see where the errors were and hopefully have learned from them.
The best things come to those that wait so be patient. Your next partner should be capable of keeping you happy and safe.
Wishing you the best.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

roman67

Thanks to God who saved you from the fake friend and then you have found a new friend. Best wishes for the next year from my side and enjoy your life.