News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Your best LOVE moments

Previous topic - Next topic

Kazbadan

I will post something in the next week, not now because i just see the new topic. Now i´m really very tired and with my mind almost exploding. It´s late here in Portugal and i  had a very hard working day (and waked up very early),.

Only in Monday i will have net again, until there i wanna see many and nice posts here! Just write something nice and good... what are you waiting for?!

[:)]

I love you!

WalkerInTheWoods

I would say when working with my ching-chi and reaching a point where I was at this oneness with the universe.
Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

cube

There are times when the world's incredible sweetness hits me and makes me start crying. I opened the window blind a few weeks ago and it was snowing, it was more beautiful that I could bear and made me cry for a long time.

This has also happened a few times when I was meditating before I go to sleep, it's always a type of crying where I can't do anything at all but cry, it isn't loud or sad, or even euphoric, but more an overwhelming sense of sweetness.

It seems like it is when I truely surrender and say "Here I am, God" that the feeling comes.
OBE Guide: www.saltcube.com/obe-guide/
Find APers near you: www.saltcube.com/nearMe
Bimonthly OBE Newsletter: www.saltcube.com/?t=newsletter

shaman

Moontingle,

what you described while performing ski sounds exactly like the state of "full absorption" which is reached in meditation. One feels bliss, love, ect.. and one live the experience as if one was the experience. This state can be obtained while meditating with your eyes closed on an object of meditation or while performing an activity. In your case you were able to reach that state while skiing. This is exactly what fallnangel77 described too. It is the aim of every meditation practice, no matter what you call it. So maybe you will be able to have more of these "episods" of love by practicing deep meditation. What is good is that at moments we do have these absorptions coming without effort.

rhinegirl

quote:
Originally posted by moontingle

What was my moment of love??? That I remember best.

There are many moments of love in my life. Driving for instance is an act of love, setting boundaries for others is an act of love.

Jessica

rodentmouse

i  began crying once when i was tripping on mushrooms because i was so happy. Love  just permeated everything i was experiencing at the time.  I felt connected to everyone and everything, it was beautifal.

but the next day it was merely a hazy memory.

Kazbadan

Sometimes i just wih to be like a spirit of fire or a gust of wind and start to fly around all the nature. Fly around the trees and their branches with leafs, fly within the clouds and see the world below me. Well, in other words i feel myself like a faerie or an elf(not in a Tolkien way) of the air. Like a child that wishes to play with everything, feeling a big flame in my breast, almost getting to explode with hapiness.

But other times (rare)  i just feel myself tuned with nature in a more lucid and peaceful way. My mind and my being it´s quiet and opened to everything, like if there was a bid door opened in my brain, letting the wind of life passing through it.  am one and all with the universe.

And there are some other moments in wich i feel all the suffering in the world. Little suffering to big ways of pain, from little beings to the humans, and then i start to cry. I cry for that suffering and wish to could stop with it. But i feel sweetness to, for that people, and compassion, and wish to abandon everything and help them. But i´m a coward, and i will not do it...

The biggest moment in my life was one in wich i start feeling that same compassion, and seeing the same suffering, but in a more lucid way. I started to forgive every people that is/was bad to me. And i mean real bad. And then i realised that such evilness it was part of their blindness for truth nature of life and universe. I felt caompassion for them and i just forgive them for all the suffering caused to me. I starte to forgive everyone with my hearth very opened, with a great sensationf of sweetness and compassion and with a very clear and vivid mind. Then, i started to feel love by all the other people in the world (good, evil, etc) and i said "Jesus [in the time i was Christian, now i´m a little of everything] let the Holy SPirit come in in my hearth. I am ready". I was clean and clear in my spirit and with a strange and vibratory sensation in my soul when i said that.

Suddenly (maybe it was just coincidence) the earth started to rumble. It was an earthquake, a small one but strong enough to scare people in my house and in places around. I know that in the Bible it is said that when people lets the Holy Spirit to come in their body and souls, some things happens: one of them it´s the earth start to shaken. I don´t know if it was coincidence or not, but that doesn´t matter. In that moment i feel myself like a flame growing hope and capable of give love to everyone.

It was indeed a beatiful, pure and unique moment of love.
I love you!

Euphoric Sunrise

Well the time that changed my life the most, which was also the beginning of my spiritual journey probably included some sort of love for the universe.

It actually came from reading The Teachings of Don Juan by Carlos Castaneda. For a couple of days after reading that book i was just completely awe-struck. It was like i had stumbled upon a whole new meaning to life. Or better yet, it was like i had stumbled upon a whole new life, or awakened to life or something of the sort!

I'm sure amongst all the confusion, all the pensive states where i was exploring my life and how it all seemed to dwarf in comparison to my new find, there was love and a tremendous respect for the universe.

I've never felt anything like it [:)]
"The soul is never silent, but wordless"
* Emperor - The Tongue of Fire

Kazbadan

What about best love moments with your girl/boyfriend?! Just wanna hear some good stories....[:)]
I love you!

moontingle

Thanks to "I LOVE YOU" KAZBADAN. You've really started something. To up the love vibe on this entire site, post your Love-li-est moments, especially appropriate since that LOVE day is almost here. Happy early Valentines DAY, EVERYONE.

Red Roses to everyone.

What was my moment of love??? That I remember best.

It ain't sexual, or anything. but this is what comes to mind. I was skiing, and I'm not a good skiier. All of a sudden, everything clicked and I was skiing like a downhill racer. jUST LIKE i WAS A PART OF SOME BIG COSMIC DANCE. I looked up, the snow was sparkling, the sky was robin's egg blue, and I knew the Great Mystery, or the Great Spirit, loved me and ALL WAS WELL AND UNFOLDING AS IT SHOULD. I couldn't do anything wrong!!! It was a transcendental moment. I've never had one like it since. But I do feel love, lots.