News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Is there racists in the astral?

Previous topic - Next topic

PlasmaAstralProjection

I've heard William Buhlman say if you die a bigot you will continue to be a bigot in the afterlife. But skin color isn't much of a thing on the astral is it? Or are there still racists on the other side too?

Xanth

Let's see if I can work with this...

Do this thought experiment.

There's a bathtub full of water...
Now grab a small vessel which can hold water, like a glass/cup.
Scoop up a small amount of water from the tub.  Now do whatever you want to that water... heat it up over a fire... or cool it down by adding ice.
Now, dump that water back into the tub...

What have you just done?  That bathtub full of water represents all of consciousness. 
The glass of water represents an individual awareness (you, for example). 
The action done to the water (heat or cold) represents the life events happening to you (the glass of water).

When you're born into this reality, you're taken from the vast tub of consciousness... you then have life experiences which change the water fundamentally... then when you die, that water is returned to the vast tub of consciousness, which then changes the tub full of water ever so slightly in one way or the other.  This is how you can personally affect consciousness as a whole.

Now, after reading all that, you might be wondering what it means in relation to the question you asked.  Are there racists in the astral.  No, there aren't.  You experience the "non-physical" through the filters of being a human being.  This might be impossible, but try to consider how you would interact with the non-physical NOT through the filters of your humanity.  You probably can't even begin to fathom how it would work...

Racism, such as we know it (that's the POINT), is a human thing... and beyond that, it's just a label which has no bearing on anything outside this physical reality.  Or even outside of human existence.

You are nothing but water in a bathtub which was scooped up in order to further heat or cool that bathtub when you go back to it. 

PlasmaAstralProjection

Quote from: Xanth on March 13, 2017, 13:43:36
Let's see if I can work with this...

Do this thought experiment.

There's a bathtub full of water...
Now grab a small vessel which can hold water, like a glass/cup.
Scoop up a small amount of water from the tub.  Now do whatever you want to that water... heat it up over a fire... or cool it down by adding ice.
Now, dump that water back into the tub...

What have you just done?  That bathtub full of water represents all of consciousness. 
The glass of water represents an individual awareness (you, for example). 
The action done to the water (heat or cold) represents the life events happening to you (the glass of water).

When you're born into this reality, you're taken from the vast tub of consciousness... you then have life experiences which change the water fundamentally... then when you die, that water is returned to the vast tub of consciousness, which then changes the tub full of water ever so slightly in one way or the other.  This is how you can personally affect consciousness as a whole.

Now, after reading all that, you might be wondering what it means in relation to the question you asked.  Are there racists in the astral.  No, there aren't.  You experience the "non-physical" through the filters of being a human being.  This might be impossible, but try to consider how you would interact with the non-physical NOT through the filters of your humanity.  You probably can't even begin to fathom how it would work...

Racism, such as we know it (that's the POINT), is a human thing... and beyond that, it's just a label which has no bearing on anything outside this physical reality.  Or even outside of human existence.

You are nothing but water in a bathtub which was scooped up in order to further heat or cool that bathtub when you go back to it. 
I get your analogy here and it makes sense. But how does Williams quote about being a bigot in the afterlife/astral fit into this whole thing then? Does being a bigot in the afterlife only apply to belief system territories then?

desert-rat

The way I would see this is , if some one is a determined raciest,  then dies . They hang around as a mean ghost unwilling to move on .

Xanth

Quote from: PlasmaAstralProjection on March 13, 2017, 17:12:29
I get your analogy here and it makes sense. But how does Williams quote about being a bigot in the afterlife/astral fit into this whole thing then? Does being a bigot in the afterlife only apply to belief system territories then?
My post answers your question...

Ok, ok ok... SOMETIMES I talk just to hear my own voice.  I'll give ya that.  ;)
This isn't one of those times.  LoL

I'll give you a hint: I'm slowly starting to consider the possibility that "reincarnation" doesn't exist.

desert-rat

I am thinking W. Bulhman is on face book or twitter . You might ask him yourself.

PlasmaAstralProjection

Quote from: Xanth on March 13, 2017, 20:17:56
I'll give you a hint: I'm slowly starting to consider the possibility that "reincarnation" doesn't exist.
Yes I was already aware that you are questioning if reincarnation exists.

Ok so the bigot goes to a concenus reatily and belief system territories.

PlasmaAstralProjection

Quote from: desert-rat on March 13, 2017, 19:15:23
The way I would see this is , if some one is a determined raciest,  then dies . They hang around as a mean ghost unwilling to move on .
Makes sense. Hope I'm not missing something.

desert-rat

In one of W. Buhlmans books he writes of remembering a past life as a German ww2 tank commander.  So he believes in reincarnation.  Freezing to death in the USSR . 

PlasmaAstralProjection

Quote from: desert-rat on March 14, 2017, 00:31:13
In one of W. Buhlmans books he writes of remembering a past life as a German ww2 tank commander.  So he believes in reincarnation.  Freezing to death in the USSR . 
Yeah and I was Cleopatra in my past life. LOL No I'm kidding. That seems more likely than what some of these psychics will tell you.  :wink:

Riddle

Why would you stop believing in reincarnation? I am curious to hear your reasons.  I mean, if we managed to get here once, what's the problem to do it another time?

Xanth

Quote from: PlasmaAstralProjection on March 13, 2017, 23:31:48
Yes I was already aware that you are questioning if reincarnation exists.

Ok so the bigot goes to a concenus reatily and belief system territories.
Well, I guess my question does make the assumption that you're asking about projecting while you're still physically alive or if you're asking this regarding AFTER you've physically died.

A bigot would project and would still be a bigot and would experience the non-physical through those filters of his physical life. 
After dying, the shackles of the bigot's physical filters would be cast aside along with everything else physical and they would return to consciousness.

Most people don't like that answer, because it would likely mean the end of their individual awareness existence.

Xanth

Quote from: Riddle on March 14, 2017, 05:22:08
Why would you stop believing in reincarnation? I am curious to hear your reasons.  I mean, if we managed to get here once, what's the problem to do it another time?
Because it doesn't make sense to be something which objectively happens.
What does makes sense is that the very idea of "reincarnation" is born from the fear that we might cease to exist upon our physical death.

My original post above outlines a possibility of what might happen when we die.  When you return to the "tub of consciousness" (oh man, I love that term now LOL) you become one with everything again.
Think about it... all of the concepts we currently have towards the "afterlife" are born out of the "human experience".  They're put through the filter of our experience. 

People talk about reincarnation in the way they do, because they fear becoming *nothing* when they die. 

Well... what if you did become nothing upon physically dying?  I think a good chunk of society wouldn't be very happy with that idea. 

Am I happy with it?  I'm fine with it.  It is what it is. 

But that also means that "reincarnation" isn't what most people think it is.  It's simply a new glass being dipped into the tub and pulling out more water.
That specific bit of water could contain some of what you *were*, but what you *physically were* was stripped away the moment you died and only the non-physical part of you returns to the one.

Consider this:  Any answer born out of fear can never be the correct answer.

PlasmaAstralProjection

Quote from: Xanth on March 14, 2017, 08:30:27
Because it doesn't make sense to be something which objectively happens.
What does makes sense is that the very idea of "reincarnation" is born from the fear that we might cease to exist upon our physical death.

My original post above outlines a possibility of what might happen when we die.  When you return to the "tub of consciousness" (oh man, I love that term now LOL) you become one with everything again.
Think about it... all of the concepts we currently have towards the "afterlife" are born out of the "human experience".  They're put through the filter of our experience. 

People talk about reincarnation in the way they do, because they fear becoming *nothing* when they die. 

Well... what if you did become nothing upon physically dying?  I think a good chunk of society wouldn't be very happy with that idea. 

Am I happy with it?  I'm fine with it.  It is what it is. 

But that also means that "reincarnation" isn't what most people think it is.  It's simply a new glass being dipped into the tub and pulling out more water.
That specific bit of water could contain some of what you *were*, but what you *physically were* was stripped away the moment you died and only the non-physical part of you returns to the one.

Consider this:  Any answer born out of fear can never be the correct answer.
I thought the belief in reincarnation was a hard pill to swallow for Christians, atheists, and agnostics. It would mean that you had to come back to this place of misery and it would force one to confront their karma or actions. I guess it depends on what reference your coming from as to if it seems like a man made idea.

Also try to explain this video on reincarnation. It's one of the best testimonies I've ever seen for reincarnation.

Today show. March 16th, 2015 Expert investigates 10-year-old's reincarnation claims
www.today.com/video/today/57120459

desert-rat

I dont think any one could provide 100% proof of reincarnation , a few people do have memories .  Some people do have problems going back to events in a past life .  Some people with eatting dis orders ( fat and skinny )  had past lives as members of the Doner party . They turned to canibalism to stay alive .  There is a guy  that has memories of having been Thomas Andrews , one of the builders of the Titanic . Andrews died with that ship . There is a boy that has memories of a ww2 pilot .  He has knowledge of that era air craft , no small boy would normanl have , and knows the names of  past life family members . He has night mares of being shot down in a dog fight .  
p.a. Robert Monroe wrote of a number of  his past lives .  As I remember he had been a monk and learned a.p. that was one of the reasons it came to him easly .

LightBeam

If we experience only one personality ever, then what amount of knowledge will we gain. I am not talking reincarnation only in the physical, but in many other dimensions. Lets not separate what we call physical and all other levels of existence regardless of thought responsiveness. What knowledge will a baby who lives a few hours only will receive? Or the fruit fly, LOL. Think about it.
Individual spirits will always have personalities no matter where they are. It's a part of the multiversal existence. If you only decide to merge completely with the source and become one with everything, then you will lose your personality, but then there will be no more learning. The reason the source spread as endless personalities is to continue growing and expanding. Otherwise there will be just one static ball of energy :)

I don't think we loose our personality immediately after death. If it was so, when we project there will be no interactions with different entities. They do have personalities, right? Many of us have done retrievals, and the spirits trapped still retained their personalities, fears, beliefs, that's why they were trapped. Also, we as the personalities we know currently exist simultaneously in many many levels.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

desert-rat

To quite D ick Sutphen we are made up of 4 bodies.  Phy , astral,  energy,  and mental.   

Xanth

Quote from: PlasmaAstralProjection on March 14, 2017, 10:01:05
Today show. March 16th, 2015 Expert investigates 10-year-old’s reincarnation claims
www.today.com/video/today/57120459
If I was to use the concept above of the "tub of consciousness!!"... then the claims like those of this 10 year old prove that awareness has access to all of consciousness more than it proves reincarnation.  This glass used to grab some of the water from the tub, grabbed more than just water for himself.  Easy.

The thing about this is that people will, LITERALLY, see only what they want to see.  The people who believe in reincarnation would absolutely and OUTRIGHT refuse to consider any other option.  That's why the only supposition put forward is "OMG THIS CHILD REINCARNATED!"

It's actually a great example of how belief blinds people.

Remember, I'm not saying I'm right... I'm just saying that from what I've learned, consciousness isn't as easy as "how it looks is how it is"... it's actually quite the opposite.
I'm simply trying to look at things from a vastly different perspective than most people even care to bother to want to look at things.

Subtle Traveler

I like what LightBeam wrote ... this resonates more with me than other things stated here.

As above ... So Below ...

Individuality is a human perspective ...

PlasmaAstralProjection

Quote from: Xanth on March 14, 2017, 18:07:03
If I was to use the concept above of the "tub of consciousness!!"... then the claims like those of this 10 year old prove that awareness has access to all of consciousness more than it proves reincarnation.  This glass used to grab some of the water from the tub, grabbed more than just water for himself.  Easy.

The thing about this is that people will, LITERALLY, see only what they want to see.  The people who believe in reincarnation would absolutely and OUTRIGHT refuse to consider any other option.  That's why the only supposition put forward is "OMG THIS CHILD REINCARNATED!"

It's actually a great example of how belief blinds people.

Remember, I'm not saying I'm right... I'm just saying that from what I've learned, consciousness isn't as easy as "how it looks is how it is"... it's actually quite the opposite.
I'm simply trying to look at things from a vastly different perspective than most people even care to bother to want to look at things.
I actually thought there was a possibility that this kid could have been remote viewing into this other past life. I didn't mention it because I thought it was more unlikely. In fact I think it was you Xanth that first got me thinking about reincarnation memories along these lines. I won't totally rule that out but in my mind it raises much more questions than answers. Eg all the NDEs that confirm reincarnation, some from people that didn't even believe in reincarnation before their NDE. But at the end of the day I am going with what LightBeam said as the most logical explanation. But I like that you question the status quo Xanth, it's hard to do, and we need this type of out side of the box thinking more often in society. If not for any other reason than to provide food for thought.  :wink:

PlasmaAstralProjection

So is there a general consensus that racists can exist in the astral? That is in the same capacity that bigots can exist in the astral.

LightBeam

Quote from: PlasmaAstralProjection on March 14, 2017, 19:57:04
So is there a general consensus that racists can exist in the astral? That is in the same capacity that bigots can exist in the astral.

Anything can exist in the astral, as it's just another place (endless places actually) where spirits with their personalities create and experience accordingly. Any thought from any spirit suggests a personality. If it was just our physical reality and each of us has only one life, and then immediately after that is the oneness, things don't add up. At least not from APs and NDEs explorations. If that was the case, we wont be sensing presence of guides or see and hear ghosts if you will. They have no physical bodies, yet they are there and it seems like they have personalities :) Or our APs and NDEs are all illusions?
Also, learning from others' experiences is not the same as experiencing it yourself. I can describe to you what love feels like, but unless you have the circumstances through which you will get to directly feel it, you will never truly know. This is where reincarnation makes sense. There can be no true knowledge without direct experience. And by reincarnation I don't only mean experiencing earthly lives throughout the ages. We can assume any personality at any reality less or more thought responsive.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Xanth

Quote from: PlasmaAstralProjection on March 14, 2017, 19:55:33
I actually thought there was a possibility that this kid could have been remote viewing into this other past life.
YUP!  That's another possibility.  :)

Good job thinking outside the box!

Quote from: PlasmaAstralProjection on March 14, 2017, 19:57:04
ONLY within the confines of the human experience filter.  Outside that filter, no, it doesn't exist.

Let me ask you this... if you didn't experience reality from the perspective of your human experience, what would the word "racism" even mean?

Honestly, if you answer that question with ANY answer... you're wrong.  There is no answer, because you, literally, can't think outside the perspective your human experience.  It's simply beyond *our* consciousness capacity to do so.

So if you experience the non-physical *ONLY* from within the box labeled "humanity"... what does that mean for your question?  (Hint: I've already answered it above)

Xanth

I have to thank you Plasma... you've inadvertently opened my mind up to other possibilities.  O_o

For example...
What is a non-physical experience outside of the perception of our human experience?  O_O

*mind blown*

LightBeam

Humans and any other life forms that we may encounter in physical like realities also exist in what we call non physical realities in multiple levels. Of course it's a matter of choice, but still.....Anything can exist anywhere in the multiverse.
Captain Jack Sparrow