News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

LINE Chat

Previous topic - Next topic

SCHMUSTIN

Hey Guys and Galls...

First of all... Sorry if I am posting this in the wrong topic. Please move if needed.

There is a chat application called LINE you are able to set up rooms and have real time chats about topics.
Wondering if any one would be interested in setting this up and that would give us access to each other to ask question chat and get to know each other better.

You are able to mute rooms so not to be disturbed every time some one send a message. I have used this application for gamine and it works really well.

Just thought I would throw the idea out there.

Nameless

I personally like the idea of a chat room. Every one can 'talk' at once and a small group is easy to keep up with.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

SCHMUSTIN

Quote from: Nameless on September 28, 2018, 02:03:37
I personally like the idea of a chat room. Every one can 'talk' at once and a small group is easy to keep up with.

my thoughts exactly... People can carry on a group convo and people can kind of ask question and talk and it just more of a personal experience.

How do we go about getting this started?

SCHMUSTIN

I have created a group called Astral Pulse on LINE.

Download the application on your phone and create an account.

If you search for my line ID and send me a message I can add you to the group.

My line ID is: crazy.miss.hyde

Plume

:|
I have to think about this, not a bad idea but I have so many places now that I check on my phone , I am trying to limit my time during the day and only go on the computer in the evenings or mornings.
I will keep this an option... maybe :-D

SCHMUSTIN

I Like the ide cause if you have an experiance you may have the chance to talk to an experiance member right away after, while it's all fresh in ones mind.

I haven't seen anyone request LOL I'm still talking to my self in the group!!

Nameless

Doesn't look like too much interest. I would be but I'd need to know how to get into it. Haven't hear of this Line Chat but have been on others.

To me it's a lot like the old party lines people used to share on landline phones. Everyone could talk at once. I tried to people interested over at EIC but I reckon it's hard getting everyone on at the same time since we all have different schedules.

But a once a week group chat might be of interest to some.

And STOP talking to yourself SCHMUSTIN, you know that's a sign of insanity LOL!!
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

SCHMUSTIN

Quote from: Nameless on September 30, 2018, 02:27:00
Doesn't look like too much interest. I would be but I'd need to know how to get into it. Haven't hear of this Line Chat but have been on others.

To me it's a lot like the old party lines people used to share on landline phones. Everyone could talk at once. I tried to people interested over at EIC but I reckon it's hard getting everyone on at the same time since we all have different schedules.

But a once a week group chat might be of interest to some.

And STOP talking to yourself SCHMUSTIN, you know that's a sign of insanity LOL!!

Nameless,

LOL I know its hard when people don't seem to want to talk to you.... Its something I am working on!!

ALl you need to do is go to your app store on your phone either ISO or Andriod. and download the application called "LINE" it looks like a green word bubble with the word LINE inside it.

Once you have it downloaded just sign up and create a name and then I should be able to find you.

DancingBear

A group chat is a lot more efficient than a party line, since someone can check the notifications/new messages whenever they feel like it or have the time.

My only concern is that with these experiences I like to take some time to think things through so I can convey everything as coherently as possible, and I'm not sure if Line would be the best place for that. If you're needing a way to write down your experiences before you forget them and don't want to use a traditional dream journal I suggest trying out the Awoken app. It's essentially a well put together digital dream journal

Lumaza

In the past, Xanth here had his own "IRC" Channel. I don't know if it's still active, but I used to use it occasionally a few years back.

I personally don't own a cell-phone. Never had any need for it. My home computer suits me fine!  :-)
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Nameless

Urgggh, I don't have a smart phone either. Just the PC

SCHMUSTIN

LOL...

Ok... Now I have to ask... Seems like the general consensus is that most experienced members do not have a cell phone.

Should I be looking to get rid of mine?

Xanth

Quote from: Lumaza on September 30, 2018, 23:08:28
In the past, Xanth here had his own "IRC" Channel. I don't know if it's still active, but I used to use it occasionally a few years back.

I personally don't own a cell-phone. Never had any need for it. My home computer suits me fine!  :-)
I *BELIEVE* it's still active, kind of...
It was mostly manned by Noy and a few others, but I haven't been in there in well over a year now.
I was gonna remove the link from my website actually soon.  I was actually going to re-brand my website soon to use a new url I've had for a while now.

DancingBear

I wonder what it's like not to have a phone  :-o

My career field requires me to have one so getting rid of it isn't really an option  :|

SCHMUSTIN

The Astral Pulse LINE Chat now has two people in it me and FunFire....

Come join us...

Nameless

LOL, I do have a cell phone. It just aint one a those smart ones, haha.

Would you believe DancingBear I know a couple in Canada who still use nothing but walkies. But they have a PC - ironic

Lumaza

Quote from: DancingBear on October 02, 2018, 16:49:08
I wonder what it's like not to have a phone  :-o
Life is peaceful and uninterrupted.  :-) You can completely focus on the task at hand, whether that task be driving, communicating with someone in person, etc.

We still have a "land line" though. So we aren't shut out from the World. If someone needs to contact us, they can do it there.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Xanth

Quote from: Lumaza on October 02, 2018, 23:33:13
Life is peaceful and uninterrupted.  :-)
HOW HORRIBLE!!!  :D

DancingBear

Lumaza should be a spokesperson for landlines  :lol:

I'm going to try leaving my phone off while I don't need it today. That'll be for 8 hours, if I make it out alive I'll let you know.  :-o

SCHMUSTIN

Quote from: DancingBear on October 03, 2018, 17:37:47
Lumaza should be a spokesperson for landlines  :lol:

I'm going to try leaving my phone off while I don't need it today. That'll be for 8 hours, if I make it out alive I'll let you know.  :-o

Good luck DancingBear!!!! Let me know how it goes... I might try that one day!!

DancingBear

I definitely procrastinated much less than I would have with my phone. I meditated, almost had an OBE a couple times, cooked, unpacked, played with dogs, etc. Pretty much the same thing I would've done anyway, but I just did more of it than I would have with my phone.

I think I'll try to go a full 2 days this weekend, but I might lose my mind.  :-o

Maybe that's a good thing though.

Xanth

How dare you be productive!!   :evil: :-D

SCHMUSTIN

Still looking to see if more people can join the LINE group.

If so we could schedule group call to talk. Its more personable and I personally get better understanding when its a verbal conversation.

Plus the chatting is nice cause you can ask questions and you can get answers fairly quick.

LOL.... just need more people so I'm not talking to myself.

Xanth

Quote from: SCHMUSTIN on October 17, 2018, 02:41:26
Still looking to see if more people can join the LINE group.

If so we could schedule group call to talk. Its more personable and I personally get better understanding when its a verbal conversation.

Plus the chatting is nice cause you can ask questions and you can get answers fairly quick.

LOL.... just need more people so I'm not talking to myself
How does one join the "LINE" group?