News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Love and Hugs

Previous topic - Next topic

Nameless

Hi People, Just wanted to pop in to let you all know why I have not been on or responding much lately. Dino, my husband is now on Hospice at home care. It's been a rough couple of years and this last week has really been rough but I have practical help now and I am so grateful for all of it.

I don't know what I would do without family, friends, neighbors and now Hospice. This is a very uncertain time for me and mine so if you see me around it just means I have a minute and am thinking of all my friends here and missing you.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

LightBeam

Hi Nameless, sending a strong blast of healing and comforting energy to you, your husband and your family!
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

T-Man

Nameless,

Thinking of you and your family and I too am sending healing energy your way.
Take Care.
The Adventure Continues...

PlasmaAstralProjection

Plume

Nameless, Sending lots of love and hugs to you and your family. I think of you often, take care and see you when you have time.

Xanth

Oh Nameless!  I had no idea.
You've definitely got all of us here to lean on should you need.  :)

SCHMUSTIN

My thoughts go out to you and your family.

Wishing you all the hope and strength you need to persevere through your current experience.

Serenity Prayer:

Higher-Self (God), Grant me the "serenity" to accept the things I cannot change, the "courage" to change the things I can... And the "Wisdom" to know the difference.

Volgerle

Nameless

I wish you strength for the challenging time you are going through and send you and your husband energy.

V.

Nameless

Thank you all for your energy, healing and love.

My husband passed peacefully Saturday morning. I am eternally grateful that he did not struggle but rather passed with a single gentle sigh.

Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

PlasmaAstralProjection

Quote from: Nameless on March 04, 2019, 19:10:06
Thank you all for your energy, healing and love.

My husband passed peacefully Saturday morning. I am eternally grateful that he did not struggle but rather passed with a single gentle sigh.

I'm glad to hear that. Thanks for letting us know.

EscapeVelocity

My thoughts and prayers to you and your family, Nameless.

EV
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

Xanth

I'm so sorry for your loss. 
I can't even begin to fathom how that feels.  :(

As I said, just remember, we're here if ya need to chat.  :)

Plume

Oh, Nameless ... so sorry to hear of your lost , all my love  to you and your family. So nice to know that it was peaceful for your husband.

Volgerle

Sorry to hear.

I wish you all the strength needed now.

LightBeam

oh, dearest Nameless, I am so sorry to hear this. The greatest challenge for us in this reality is losing loved ones. And even though we know what happens in the next stage of the journey, it still hurts beyond measures. Sending strength and comfort to you my dear friend! 
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow