News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Members' Artwork

Previous topic - Next topic

CANNIBALEX

Quote from: Stillwater on May 03, 2011, 02:44:26
Ha, Cannibalex, Southbend is where I went to university!

Did you/do you live there, or were you in school as well?

I'm from fleet (hampshire) and i now live in farnham (surrey) as i'm studying design here.  just had reason to visit southend a few times! (apart from that photo, it wasn't massively worth the journey) :P

There are 00110010 types of people in this world.
Those who understand binary mathematics and those who don't.

Timandra

Thank you Summerlander and Xanth, it's always nice when somebody else appreciates your "art".  :-)
Some things have to be believed to be seen ~ Ralph Hodgson

tickleberries

Wow, there is some really beautiful stuff. I do art myself. I'm big on sketching, markers, color pencils, and plain straight graphite. Maybe if I can get something zapped up, I'll put some up. I don't have a scanner and my phone just doesn't do it justice.

Wi11iam

This is a piece I created ten years ago - it is still one of my favorites. 

Think With The Heart - Feel With The Mind

Summerlander

That's pretty cool, Wi11iam! 8-)

CFTraveler

Stookie_

That's an amazing mandala Wi11iam. How did you create it?

Wi11iam

That's pretty cool, Wi11iam! 8-)

Cheers summerlander. 8-)

Gorgeous!

CFTraveler – thanks !

That's an amazing mandala Wi11iam. How did you create it?

Hey Stookie – long story short...click the purple dot for information on how this was created.
 I have placed a...

ʘ

...where I give that information. :)

Think With The Heart - Feel With The Mind

tickleberries

Summerlander

Here's my latest! I should have really posted it here in the first place but I had trouble finding this thread: :-D

Astir

Some kind of recent paintings.

NoY

Oversoul123

Damn Astir! You're MAD TALENTED!!!  :-o

tickleberries

Astir

Thanks you guys!  I am grateful of your praise.  I've not been receiving much positive feedback on my newer paintings so this makes me happy.  Felt like I was losing my touch :-)

CFTraveler

*Slaps whoever says you're losing your touch*
Your work is breathtaking.  Don't buy into whoever is criticizing it, regardless of intention.

Oversoul123

Quote from: Astir on June 24, 2011, 00:35:07
Felt like I was losing my touch :-)

Get outa' here! They are amazing! I especially like the second one with the doorway to nowhere/somewhere, it's awesome.  :-D

Astir

I thought everyone might like that one.
You guys are too kind. Really, thank you.  No one has been critical...More indifferent.  Kind of more... "meh", about them than anything.  Or Some didn't say anything at all which is more disconcerting for a painter, than, "I don't like this one".

astralnaut1

there is some of my art

mental layer by layer combat sux

Summerlander

Brilliant! Original! To the point! :-D

Well done, astralnaut1! 8-)

Stillwater

You'd think those aliens would get up off the floor... millions upon millions of years to evolve and re-engineer themselves, and they are getting crazy filthy crawling though dirt on the floor all the time.
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

astralnaut1

thanks summerlander! i will make more in future
mental layer by layer combat sux

Summerlander

Cool! Please do! And draw your Phase experiences too! :wink:

Astir

Scariest thing I've ever painted.  I had to give it to a friend last night to get it the hell out of my house...especially after my boyfriend had this to say, "she looks exactly like my ex girlfriend who died in a horrible car crash."  AHHH!!!  :-(

CFTraveler

I think she looks like the lady from Warehouse 13, the one who plays Mica.
But yeah, I wouldn't want to wake up in the middle of the night and forget it's hanging on the wall.  :lol:
I have a painting I did (all in browns, yuck) that I did when I was depressed, and every time I see it I start to get that mood.  The only reason I still have it is that my husband likes it, Idk why.