News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Possible projection and, is Robs Magick blog full of crap?

Previous topic - Next topic

Astral-Trea

So I wanted to post an experience I had recently to see what people thought about it and also ask a few of what I think would be less asked questions. First for the experience.

Basically I was reading about AP and had tried a little to do it before bed one night recently.. I had dream that seemed pretty normal and wasn't ghost or AP related. It was something to do with repairing house.  All of a sudden in this dream, I was in a truck and the truck started moving back and forth on the ground sideways.. Like sliding.  I remember a few family members outside of the truck and I yelled that it wasn't me doing this. The dream turned sort of scary at that point and there seemed to be a ghost or something in the house that I assumed was doing this.  I suddenly got pulled out of the truck through the window and high into the air. Maybe 50 feet or so.. I looked down and saw the ppl I mentioned earlier looking up and what I now think was my body laying on the road on its side.  Once I reached about 50 feet quickly.. I sort of went weightless. I have a fan next to my bed that blows hard and make alot of noise. I know from lucid dreaming that I can hear thhings like that in my dreams and also the TV etc.  The funny thing is I guess you don't notice it until it stops... While in the air everything suddenly went silent and was sort of startling... Like I had went deaf.. And I suddenly and quickly fell to the road.  The weirdest I remember hitting the ground but seeing myself and specifically my face, laying on the road on it's side.  When I hit the ground I woke up with a very loud snore and I heard the fan again..my hearing had returned.  My dreams normally fade away from my memory within minutes after waking..l but this one is one I will remember for a very long time with no effort which i also think is weird.  I find myself wondering if this was an AP within a dream and if some of the dream imagery was mixed in or something.. I don't know what to think so I wanted other people's opinion.

I also found a website recently that has some answers to common AP questions.  This website starts off like all the rest but then the answers seem to start to contradict everything I have ever learned about AP through expert books etc.  This website says things like that your astral body can be injured and that when you reenter your physical body, those injuries can transfer to it also.  It says your astral body can die which will cause your physical body to die and you will cease to exist which I don't believe, it says the cord can be severed which is not common, as well s a bunch of othr stuff. Here is the website... I was hoping ppl can tell me if they have heard of this stuff and if it is true.. Only if you are experienced in AP which means to me that you have done it at least a few times.  

http://robjo.wordpress.com/category/astral-projection/

I know you can't believe everything that is on the web and when I started researching AP, there was no web.  But now that I am using the web to try to learn more, I don't want to fall into any bovine excrement and think that a site is credible when it isn't.  

What do you guys think about what is on this site?

light487

How come you wrote the same thing 3 times and then added a little bit at the bottom of the 3rd one? :)

Astral-Trea

Quote from: light487 on August 28, 2011, 02:41:31
How come you wrote the same thing 3 times and then added a little bit at the bottom of the 3rd one? :)

LOL sorry that was a mistake caused by my iPad.. It should be fixed now. :)

Astral-Trea

So this is my second post here looking for some help and I seem to be getting very little response.  Is this forum not very active?

light487

Hehe dunno.. seems fairly active..

Maybe you should have had the two separate topics in different threads..

I dunno..

Sorry..

Stookie_

Here's a response: that blog SUCKS. A lot of ignorance. I would bet he's never projected ever and is just repeating what he's read on other websites. Stick with the respected authors and forums. And you'll always find some disagreements... as with everything, you just have to navigate with what feels right to you and come to your own truths.