News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Astral or ethereal spiders or ??

Previous topic - Next topic

scocoot

I had a very strange experience the other day, and I'm hoping someone can explain what I saw.

I was sleeping and something woke me. I opened my eyes and saw what I initially thought was a spider on my bed. It kind of freaked me out and I backed up a bit, but kept watching it (of course, I wanted to know where the thing was at all times!). After only a few seconds, I knew it was not a spider. It was glowing white, but very distinct. It had a round body and quite a few appendages which were moving in a very graceful way, almost like it was treading water. After a short time, it disappeared.

Has anyone else seen one of these? I felt it was an intelligent life form, and did not feel threatened. I almost felt like it was observing me.

Thanks, all!!!

desert-rat

Welcome to the forum , maby that critter was an astral elemental . 

Xanth

I've seen that kind of thing my entire life... I don't know if they're subjective or objective.
I put up with them.  Meh.

I guess I really don't care if they're real or not.

Szaxx

You'll see far more than this for sure. There's many topics on orbs before you mention this lol.
The first 'critters' I saw looked like gaffer tape fish, these swimming around about a foot off the floor in my bedroom. Translucent colours and minding their own business.
Spiders on and in the wall coming through it at random too.
I'd watch em with a bit of curiosity. Don't attack them in fear, it's their world you have entered. They don't mind that so respect them.
They bite, lol.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

CFTraveler

Yep, they do happen.  I've seen those 'scribbly' type spiders (if you ever saw Foster's homes' spoof of the star trek tribble episode "The Trouble with Scribbles" they look like that.)  I also think they may be elementals, because I'm not afraid of spiders.  I have seen other curious things, such as lizards with human heads (prob. says something about me, lol) and monkeys who are scary.  Got to love the wildlife.
Why?

Mark Alexander

Interesting.  I haven't personally had any experience of that type of entity, though various beings can often be seen in the states between sleeping and waking. 

Something I once read--it may have been on the Project Avalon forums--referenced a type of spider-like being on the astral that causes people to forget their non-physical experiences.  I can't personally attest to this, but others have.

Not long ago I had an interesting experience with an entity that took a spider-like appearance.  Earlier this year I had just exited a dream, and was in a near-full-consciousness state, where I met a rather friendly entity that appeared as a black arachnid about the size of a person's fist.  It spoke in a loud booming voice, and despite the appearance had a kind of 'angel' vibe to it, and actually assisted me in my out-of-body work this instance.  (Clearly, I am no arachnophobe, as I actually felt a kind of bond with this being)

CFTraveler

Sounds like an african archetypal figure- Ananzi, I think his name is.  It's been a while since I knew about him, I prob. messed up the name.
Why?

raditus

I have seen stuff almost like this before. Spiders, but wiggly, fast things that remind me sort of snakes.

Once, in my parents bedroom, I saw a pair of things floating and glowing green like a always-lit firefly light. They looked like little hands, human hands the length of Coke Cans! they were side by side, horizontal and slowly flying over cross the room to get to the bathroom door. One of them I guess "saw" me and broke away from the other and started slowly flying my way!

bridgy

Ive seen astral spiders before, also when i just wake up from sleep i can see into the astral and i can hear spirits talk i also have things like visions the last on of those was when i had a buzzing in my left and i though a spirit want to talk to me then i had visions of these lost spirits all coming towards me