News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Nothing in this book is true but it's how thingsar

Previous topic - Next topic

WalkerInTheWoods

I have not read the book. Interesting title. What is it about?

Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

ralphm

i have read it but don't remember about changing demensions. does it have anything to do with the merkaba meditation? i know the aurthor of the book was a teacher of the flower of life seminars, which teaches that technique.

In the world in general and in this nation
May not even the names disease, famine, war, and suffering be heard.
May virtuous qualities, merit, and prosperity greatly increase
And may continuous good fortune and subline well-being perfectly arise.

Gexx

The book basically ties aliens, the pyramids, the Barmuda Triangle, crop circles and other unexplained phenomena into one big theory.  It is an amzing book(altough most will find it unbelievable) and if nothing else is an interesting read.  It teaches an acient breathing technique involving visualization of prana, and it teaches you how to change dimensions.  Basically it says that when we dies we go to the 5th overtone of the next dimension.  It's hard to explain, but I'll try.  It uses breathing techniques and visualtion of geometric figures to change dimensions.  If done properly one can reach the next dimension and develop "Christ Conciousness" where all thought instantly manifests itself.  I suggest you go purchase it and attempt top change dimensions, then get back to me.  Unfortunately, I let a friend borrow it and never got it back, so I haven't been able to reach Christ Conciousness.  A good friend of mine has however.  Just like most spiritual experiences, dimensional change recquires an open mind and lots of practice.  Basically its the kind of book that you have to read numerous times before it even starts to make sense.  Please tell me what you think of this idea.

Gexx

Have you guys ever read the book "Nothing in this book is true, but it's exactly how things are"?  If not, I recomend it.  If you have, I was wondering if you could share your experiences with changing dimensions.