News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Happy New Year 2019!

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Man

Wishing everyone a Happy New Year and successful 2019 for all your AP'ing, LD'ing and Spiritual Growth!

The Adventure Continues...

Nameless

Ditto to Everyone. Love the gif T-Man!

I'm feeling pretty good about 2019.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

EscapeVelocity

We, the people of Earth, may suffer from this delusion of the Time/Space Continuum, this basic ingrained misunderstanding; yet we throw really awesome parties to celebrate the idea of each new year.

You have to be here to appreciate the significance of that. You have to have signed up for the full course and all that comes with it.

A Happy New Year to all of us!
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

Volgerle

Happy New Year to everyone!

:-)

T-Man

Quote from: Nameless on January 01, 2019, 00:18:47
I'm feeling pretty good about 2019.

I agree Nameless as I am pressing the reset button!  :-)

Nameless

Quote from: EscapeVelocity on January 01, 2019, 02:37:56
We, the people of Earth, may suffer from this delusion of the Time/Space Continuum, this basic ingrained misunderstanding; yet we throw really awesome parties to celebrate the idea of each new year.

You really should go all out and shout EscapeVelocity, LMAO = Love It!!!

Thumbs Up T-Man. Doing the same however slowly and feeling an enormous sense of CALM for 2019.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Xanth

Starting fresh!  Welcome to 2019! 
I hope everyone has a great year!

Plume

:-D BONNE ANNÉE à vous tous my dear friends.  , I will be back soon to post. Love you all and yes I also feel that we are going to have a good year.  Got some  things brewing ... I am busy writing a intro for cards reading...
Nameless nice to read that you are into learning the cards. Keep it simple , your are a pro at it , it's in you to write and share your knowing.  We are going to have fun with this. hang in there T-man , your cards are still on my table. Collecting dust mind you but that's the rules of my games, nothing moves until I process the info. You will understand how I work , slow but devoted on this journey.
Great spirits here.
Plume.

T-Man

Quote from: Plume on January 02, 2019, 02:50:47
We are going to have fun with this. hang in there T-man , your cards are still on my table. Collecting dust mind you but that's the rules of my games, nothing moves until I process the info. You will understand how I work , slow but devoted on this journey.
Great spirits here.
Plume.

Plume,

Looking forward to the new thread you start...Sounds like it will be lots of fun!

Szaxx

Hi Everyone,
Greetings to all asunder and lets hope prosperity befalls everyone, emd to all wars and life on earth is how we like it to be.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.